Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 3: Cheri Meets Samantha

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cheri Meets Samantha - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jim felt that he owed Cheri something. She’d been his first Master PC conquest/guinea pig. He liked her. He’d liked her as a waitress before his discovery of the magic disk. She’d always been nice to him. The café where she worked had been a frequent breakfast and lunch place for Jim and Cheri was by far his favorite of the wait-staff there. She was cute, she flirted with him and what was more important, she gave him great service.

He had only used her once for sex since that first time. He’d needed some relief after his tryst with Samantha. Jim wondered what made him decide not to blow his load in the stunning cougar – he set that thought aside until later. In any event, a quick call to Cheri and the utterance of their secret code word resulted in another hot session of sex. He’d come twice – once in her mouth and once in her pussy. She’d cum numerous times. Like the first time she retained no memory of the specifics of the event; just the lingering feeling that Jim was someone she should always be extra nice to.

As he was sitting in his home office later that evening reliving the day’s events, his cock got hard again when he thought about fucking Cheri doggie style and how her pretty little bunghole kept winking at him every time she came. At some point, she would ask him to fuck her in the ass.

Jim shook his head to clear the lustful thoughts – he had important things to do. Opening the Master PC program he called up Cheri’s picture and profile on the screen and began making adjustments. He had plans for Cheri and she needed specific skills to make his plans work. She was working her way through college as a mass communications major. That was fine with him – he needed an assistant with more marketing and communication skills. But he needed more than that. He thought about his current assistant who was getting ready to retire. She was what he called a “fixer.” She knew everyone in the organization and she knew who to call to get things done. She was also very loyal to him. He called her his “second wife,” although she preferred the term “work spouse.” Her husband and his wife thought it was funny.

At any rate, Cheri would need an upgrade in clerical skills – she basically had none. That was an easy fix. He also gave her advanced knowledge of certain types of software that he had struggled with himself, mostly in the area of graphics and design for publications. She was a senior, set to graduate in May. Using the Master PC he provided her with an interest in applying for a position with his organization. There would be an opening by the time her application hit his desk.

All right. That was settled. Now, what other things could he do while the program was open? Samantha came to mind. She was one of the most intensely sexual women he’d ever met. He’d hardly had to make any changes to her mental makeup to get her to do what he wanted. Her inner slut had been yearning to be set free. All he’d had to do was remove the roadblocks. Everything else, from then on, had been up to her.

Now that he knew that she was the real LTGB he had a whole new perspective on Sam. Her online moniker was short for Lt. Good Body – a nickname she earned while in the military. It also stood for Lt. Great Blowjob and after today he knew that title had also been well deserved.

More than that, he knew that she had occasionally dabbled in sex with other women. Like most men, Jim was fascinated by the idea of lesbian sex. The biggest portion of his (large) collection of pornography was lesbian porn. So the idea of Sam with Cheri seemed an obvious next step.

Cheri had never been with another woman. She’d never even kissed a woman. He’d have to do some work there. No problem – Master PC would take care of that. Samantha hadn’t been with a woman since she’d gotten married. In fact, Jim was the first man she’d been with, other than her husband, since marriage. She’d been a faithful wife. He knew that her husband wanted to see her with other men but she’d resisted. Sam’s husband was going to get his wish sooner than he thought. But, first, he needed to reignite Sam’s interest in girl on girl sex.

Fifteen minutes later he’d put his plan into motion. Sam would find Cheri very attractive. In fact, Sam was going to have lunch in the café where Cheri worked the very next day. She would see Cheri and have an immediate reaction to the 20-year-old college senior.

Cheri, meanwhile, would have a detailed and highly erotic dream tonight. In her dream, she would be seduced by a cougar. They would have hot, wet, passionate, and highly pleasurable sex. Cheri would be very submissive to the older woman. The dream would be vivid. More importantly, Cheri would remember it. And, when she saw Sam the next day at lunch, she would remember that the woman in the dream looked exactly like Samantha.

After that, all Jim would have to do was make a room available at his favorite no-tell motel, where the manager, after a nudge from Master PC, was very accommodating. Jim would be there, of course, and he would watch the two women play.


When Samantha got home from work that day she was tired. Her pussy and asshole were sore and her lips were a little puffy. She looked in the mirror, puzzled.

“What the hell were you doing today girl?” She asked her reflection. “If I didn’t know better I’d think you got fucked and fucked well.” Sam had no specific memory of having sex, but her body said otherwise. She did remember a rather vague dream about being taken forcefully by a Gorean warrior – Rask of Treve. But it was just a daydream, wasn’t it? She’d often masturbated while imagining what it would be like to release her inner slut – the part of her personality that longed to just express her sexuality to the fullest. Of course, she would never do such a thing. It wouldn’t be right. She’d sown her wild oats while coming up through the ranks during her military career, earning a couple of nicknames that she smiled about when she thought of them.

“Ah, those were the days,” she murmured.

Samantha shoved those thoughts aside and mixed herself a gin and tonic. Her husband was bringing home takeout Chinese for supper so she didn’t have anything to do except wait. She changed into more comfortable clothing, curled up on the recliner, watched the news on television, and sipped her drink. She had trouble concentrating though because stray thoughts kept intruding.

She kept getting flash images of herself in a slutty outfit being taken by a large man with a big cock. Images of her sucking and fucking and acting like a total whore. These flashes made her pulse beat more rapidly. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. Her clit was stiff and erect. She looked at the clock, noting that it would be at least 30 minutes before her husband came home.

Samantha went into the master bathroom and ran hot water into the big whirlpool tub. While it filled she stripped, put on some mood music from her iPod, and lit several candles. Turning off the bathroom lights, she slipped into the hot water and activated the jets. She leaned back on the pillow on the edge of the tub and closed her eyes, letting the motion of the hot water take her away for a little while.

As soon as she closed her eyes she began to run one of her favorite fantasies across the video screen of her mind. What she didn’t realize that this fantasy had been generated by the Master PC program. She imagined standing naked in front of two men. One was her husband. The other was a stranger whose face she could not quite make out. She thought she should know him though. She danced for the men, inviting them to take her, to use her like a whore, to make her do things. As her daydream continued her hands wandered up and down her body touching her breasts, her belly, her pussy; stoking the flames of her passion. Her fingers found her clit and gently massaged it. A low moan escaped from her throat.

As her dream intensified, she stroked herself more vigorously until she came, violently. Not long afterward, she heard the front door open and close announcing her husband’s arrival. She quickly got out of the tub, dried and dressed and went to have dinner. The afterimages of the daydream were not so easily dismissed, however, and she was a bit subdued that evening – lost in thought.

When she went to bed she went right to sleep and more dreams came. Different dreams. These dreams featured a young woman with a cute face and killer body. She desired this woman and the woman desired her. They had sex: incredible, hot, sweaty, juicy, girl-on-girl sex.

The next morning she awoke but did not feel particularly rested. She showered and dressed, once again selecting some very feminine undergarments – things she ordinarily wouldn’t wear to the office. She did not give this a second thought, however. Her mind was still on the beautiful young girl in her dream.

Sam struggled through her morning at work, her mind returning to the dream again and again. When her assistant came in and announced that she was going out to lunch, Sam decided to go out as well, hoping a change of scene would snap her out of whatever this mood was that had captured her brain. She headed uptown to a small café she’d heard of recently – not knowing that this suggestion had been planted in her brain by the Master PC.


Cheri had dreamed as well. She’d dreamed of a beautiful older woman who gently but firmly, leaving no doubt as to who was in charge, introduced her to the wonders of lesbian sex. It was a very vivid dream and Cheri woke up with her hands between her legs right on the edge of an orgasm. Thinking of the dream, Cheri masturbated until she came, twice, and then she went back to sleep.

Later, she was working at the café rolling silverware into napkins when she happened to look up as the door opened. A woman came in, silhouetted momentarily in the doorway, and then she stepped forward to the hostess stand. Cheri dropped the silverware she’d been wrapping and gasped. It was the woman from her dream. Her pussy pulsed.

Sam’s attention was drawn by the sound of flatware hitting the floor and she gasped as she saw the girl from her dream standing 15 feet away staring at her; mouth open; eyes wide with surprise and recognition.

Samantha kept looking at the girl as the hostess directed her to a table. And then, the girl she was looking at so intently walked toward her.

Sam sat down and waited. Her mind spinning. Her pussy grew wet. She felt hot even though the café was cool. Her clothes felt too confining. She wanted to be naked, preferably with this cute young woman coming to her table. “Where is THIS coming from?” she wondered.

“Hello, I’m Cheri and I’ll be serving you today,” Cheri said, her voice quivering slightly. She was in a mild state of shock – seeing a woman face to face whom she had never met but had dreamed about was very disconcerting. Cheri managed a smile as she waited for a reply.

After a moment, Samantha gathered her wits and said “Hello, Cheri. I’m Sam. I know this is an odd request, but would you sit down, please? I would like to talk to you.”

“I can’t right now, Sam,” Cheri replied placing a menu and glass of water on the table in front of the beautiful woman from her dream. “It’s the lunch hour and we’re really busy. But I’d love to talk with you. I’m off at 3. Could we meet somewhere after that?”

“Does 4 o’clock work for you?”

“Sure. Where?”

Sam took out a business card and circled her cell phone number on it, then handed the card to Cheri.

“When you get off, call this number and we’ll make a plan then, OK?”

“Great!” Cheri replied, smiling.

Samantha squirmed in her chair. She wanted to ravish the young waitress. The urge to fuck her right then and there was almost overpowering.

Cheri felt the same urges. She wanted to be naked with Samantha – no “wanted” is much too mild a term for what Cheri was thinking. She desperately needed to be with Samantha.

Samantha managed to order a light lunch and eat it. Later, she could not even remember what she’d ordered. When she returned to her office her thoughts continued to dwell on Cheri and her magical dimples, her wonderful shape, and the sound of her voice.

The phone rang. She picked it up.

“Orangutan.”

A blank look came over Sam’s face. She sat straight up in her chair.

“Tell me about your lunch, Samantha.”

Sam proceeded to tell the voice everything about her lunch from the time she walked into the café until the time she returned to her office, including what she’d been thinking about Cheri. Again, her mind was bifurcated, with one part protesting against the compulsion to speak about her private thoughts and the other part enthusiastically describing in great detail what she’d like to do to and with Cheri. Sam also told him about Cheri’s anticipated phone call, set for 4 o’clock.

“Very good, slut. When Cheri calls you at 4, you will tell her to meet you at the Pinecrest Motel, room 208. You remember where that is, don’t you? The door will be open. You will be dressed as before. I will be there, but you will ignore me completely. You and Cheri will enjoy each other. She will follow your lead and submit to your desires. You will be free to have as many orgasms as your nervous system can stand. Do you understand all of this?”

“Yes, I understand,” Sam replied in a flat, emotionless voice.

“When I say ‘Tarnsman’ you will hang up the phone and have no memory of this conversation except that you will follow your instructions to the letter as though they were your own thoughts and desires.”

“Yes.”

“Tarnsman.”

Sam put down the phone and wondered why she’d picked it up in the first place. She resumed working but was distracted by the constant vision of Cheri from her dreams, naked and writhing beneath her.


Jim went to the café and got a seat at one of Cheri’s tables. Cheri, of course, had no memory of ever having sex with Jim, but she did know that she really liked him as a customer – he was a generous tipper. She gave him a big smile as she put down the menu and his Diet Pepsi (with lemon) the only drink he ever ordered regardless of the time of day.

“Hi, Jim. What’ll it be today?”

“Undulate.”

Cheri’s face went blank.

“Listen to me carefully, Cheri. When you call Samantha at 4 o’clock today she will tell you to meet her at the Pinecrest Motel. You will not find this request in any way unusual. You will meet her there and the two of you will not notice that I am in the room. You will submit to whatever Samantha tells you to do, and your most fervent desire is to please her in all ways. You will wear an overcoat, panties, and shoes to the motel. Nothing else. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“When I say the word ‘moon’ you will resume taking my order and not remember any of this conversation except that you will follow my orders completely.”

“Yes.”

“Moon.”

Cheri shook her head as if a fly was buzzing around her (there were no flies in the café today) and then looked at Jim expectantly, waiting for his order.

“I’ll have the b-l-t on wheat, please, with mayo on the side.”

“Coming right up,” Cheri said cheerfully as she turned toward the kitchen where she would get Jim’s order started.

He watched her walk across the room admiring the way her ass moved under the tight fabric of her uniform skirt. Yes, she was a real prize and he couldn’t wait to see her with Samantha.


Precisely at 4 o’clock, Sam’s cell phone rang.

“Samantha speaking.”

“Um, hi, um, this is Cheri, from the café? We met at lunchtime today.”

“Yes, Cheri,” Sam said, smiling into the phone. “I was hoping you would call – I really want to meet you and talk about a dream I’ve been having.”

“Dream? You mean you had one too?”

“So we’ve both had a dream? Was yours about me?”

“Yes! It was so strange. I’d never seen you before today and yet I had a very real and vivid dream about you last night.”

“Same here. Listen, I can’t talk right now. I want you to meet me at the Pinecrest Motel, room 208 at 5 o’clock. Can you do that?”

“Pinecrest Motel room 208. Got it. I’ll be there.”


Forty-five minutes later, Samantha was sitting on one of the beds in room 208 of the Pinecrest Motel. She did not remember having been in this room before, and, yet, it seemed vaguely familiar. She was horny beyond belief. Her pulse and respiration were well above normal levels and her pussy was drooling like a 1-year-old with a new tooth coming in. She’d already been to the bathroom twice to clean up a bit.

She had no idea at all that there was a man sitting on a chair in the corner, watching her. It had not occurred to her that it was weird for the door to the room to be open when she got there. She’d just walked in, closed the door, used the bathroom to freshen up a bit, and sat down on the bed.

After what seemed like an eternity there was a knock at the door. Sam practically jumped off the bed to answer it. She jerked the door open and grabbed Cheri by the arm, pulling her into the room. She shut the door, locked it and chained it and then turned to face the girl of her dream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.