Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Prologue

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Author’s Note

JR Parz invented the Master PC universe and invited others to play in it. The idea for this story first came to me in the late 90’s but it took another 10 years to actually get it drafted. I’d actually had the first chapter laying around for quite some time before taking it up again in 2009. In fact, I think I discovered it by accident when I was looking through some old floppies while cleaning my office.

The essential question in all Master PC stories is what kind of god would you be? But there are others. What would you do if you found the “god key” to life? Would it be boring after while? Would you be up to the challenge of holding that kind of power inside you? Would you discover that the more you used the power the less happy you became? Do you think you would come to the point where you realized that the purpose of having all that ability was not to use it?

Jim Olsen discovers the god key in a hotel room on a business trip. He’s a middle-aged man with some emotional baggage. There are things in his past with which he hasn’t come to terms. Instead, he’s filled his life with one thing after another, never being satisfied for long because the thing he really wants is beyond his reach. But will the Master PC software fix that too? Or will it become a nightmare of ever larger problems.

The difficulty with being a god is knowing when not to use your powers. Jim Olsen learns that actions have consequences. And even when you think you’ve done a good thing there’s always a down side somewhere.

This is stroke fiction so don’t expect it to be too deeply philosophical. Jim is a sex addict. The Master PC gives him a way to have the greatest sex of his life. What would you do if your deepest held sexual fantasies suddenly became available to you for real? What if you realized them, finally. What would happen after?

Readers of The Lake House will discover the bridge between this story and that in the final two chapters. The writing of this story predates the other set of Master PC universe stories already posted here under my pen name, and its writing also predates the creation of Lake House. It was altered later on to create one “saga” out of two different stories. In hindsight, it may have been better to have left each story as a stand-alone. Too late now.

I hope you will enjoy this story for what it is. And if you don’t, I apologize in advance for having wasted your time.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.