An Odd Threesome

by uksnowy

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Sex Story: Farm adventures

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Farming   Bestiality   .

Over the years I receive a lot of stories for correction, re-writing or improving. I am happy to do so and don’t accept all, some are just too crap or unbelievable. This is one I had a go at.

I was raised on a farm in Dorset England. Our farm was a typical farm that had cows, bulls, sheep, pigs, chicken etc. I was young at the time and it was one of our non typical summers on the farm. Hot and dry for a change. My job was to go down to the pig pen and spray cold water on them to keep them cool, since they can’t sweat. It was about 3 o’clock in the afternoon when I headed there. We had twelve or so Hampshire sows and a large boar. They were fairly large sows that had had several previous litters of piglets. Anyway, the pig pen really was a large fenced, now mud field, with a shed cover and some byres inside that the pigs ran loose and dug their snouts in and in some cases be separated. Of course this was well away from the house since the smell at times can be quite obnoxious.

I grabbed the hose and stood up on the platform that overlooked the pen and turned on the cold water. All the sows and the boar came running, balloon like tits and massive balls swaying, for their afternoon cool down. They really enjoyed this since it was getting near 80 degrees in the July shade. Starting the spray, I noticed just had Dad had told me that some of the sows were in heat. Their pink pussies were swollen and dripping slime. The boar too was acting funny since he was walking behind each of them sticking his snout into each pussy and then snorting, as if being choosy who he’d start fucking first. He would also make a smacking sound with his mouth as he got a good whiff of sow-pussy. I noticed that his cock was peeping out of its sheath as he stood there sniffing each of them in his harem. He was grunting and running from sow to sow, and as he did, he would give each of their cunts a good smell. I assumed to see which one was in the best heat for breeding. Hmm! Picky are we?

I kept spraying them and he kept running between the sows smelling. He stopped behind a particularly large sow and grunted. As he did he pushed her to the side with his head to see if she would run from him. She just sidestepped and he walked around behind her. They were now both standing in front of me giving me a side view of what was happening. The boar grunted a little and I saw his cock start to come further out and gently twirl like a corkscrew, but much more delicate. He put his head on the sow’s back and his cock lengthened twitching as it did. I could see it dripping piggy juice or something. Then, with what must have been great effort to get his enormous muscle and fat up, he mounted the sow and as he did he thrust forward. His balls were the size of big coconuts and looked hard. He lurched again and I saw his cock enter the swollen pussy of the calm waiting sow. She made a squealing sound and he walked forward on his short but sturdy hind legs pushing himself up onto her back.

She pushed back to allow his cock enter her piggy-cunt as. Initially I thought she was pissing but then I realised that this was the boar’s pre-cum that was running back out. He lurched again and farted at the same time, making me giggle as he rammed the last few inches of his cock deep into her. Then he made a weird grunting sound as they stood still.

I was maybe five feet way with a close up grand stand view and I could see his arse hole pucker as he pulsed inside her. They stood this way maybe three minutes slowly fucking. I noticed that his hard balls now looked like leather sacks as the swelling had gone down. He dismounted and backed off her, withdrawing his shrinking cock. As he did I could see that her pussy now oozed with a white thick creamy slime that was his thick sperm. He had fucked her and drained his big balls deep into the first sow. I had things to do so I left the happy mating scene, knowing the boar would have rogered all of them.

Being a randy teenage boy, anything to so with sex was a big turn on for me and watching them fuck as I stood so near really did it for me. I had a raging hard-on. As it was, I had been having sex on the farm with sheep, so a pig would be a new experience for me. I planned on sneaking out of the house after dark and coming down to the pen to have a little of what I had witnessed earlier. So from that point on I began to fantasize about my upcoming adventures.

Dad and I finished chores that evening as usual and we all sat around watching television to about 10 o’clock before we retired. The time dragged and I remember thinking, ‘Is it 10 o’clock yet?’ My sister Marion was staying over at one of her friends, so while I had a quiet time without her incessant trouble making and non stop verbal diarrhoea, I couldn’t even amuse myself and have a glorious wank peeping in her bedroom through the hole in our adjacent bedroom walls. The hole on my side was in a built in cupboard, converted from a disused fireplace which I concealed with some trophies and photos. On her side it was in some ornate carvings part of an old similar fireplace, providing a superb view of her bedside and the big pine chest of drawers where most of her clothes were kept, including her underwear. I had seized the chance when ostensibly looking after the house all one day, while Mum, Dad and her went to a gymnastics event she was competing in and eventually won.

Soon, we all went to bed and I lay there waiting for everyone else in the house to be asleep. Time really dragged as I lay in bed rubbing my cock thinking about what I was about to do. I must have dozed off, because I woke up at about one PM and the house was dark. Now was my chance. I threw on a pair of old shorts and a tee shirt sneaking down the stairs and out the back door.

It was a balmy, moon lit night as I could see the entire farm yard and buildings. In my boots I ran to the pig pen and noticed that the sows were all lying down not bothering about my approach. Then one became curious about the new intruder into their world and all woke to investigate my presence. They all approached grunting and sniffing at me as if to welcome me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.