Santa's Tinsel Tease
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Scott returns home to find that his front door is unlocked. He opens it cautiously and hears giggling coming from down the hall. Then he hears the moaning. He walks toward his bedroom, taking off his clothes as he goes. By the time he reaches his room, he is completely naked and completely shocked by what he sees. There is his sister with her face buried in his ex-girlfriend’s pussy. Skye’s eyes are closed or else she would have seen him by now. Tinsel’s ass faces him and he can see how wet her pussy has become while licking the other girl’s cunt. Scott’s erection is almost instant.

He watches as Tinsel fingers Skye while nibbling on her clit. And Skye looks toward the doorway to see him. “Look, Tinsel,” she says. “Scott’s home.”

The catgirl takes a moment and looks up. She smiles and asks, “Do you want to play with us?”

“Yes, I do,” Scott says without hesitation.

Tinsel puts her face between her lover’s legs while Scott climbs onto his bed and kisses Skye for the first time in years. She responds instantly. Skye gets her mouth close to Scott’s ear and gives it a tender bite. “I want to watch you fuck your sister,” she whispers.

Scott kisses Skye again and then says, “If you insist.”

“Mmm, I do,” Skye answers, responding to the tonguing of her cunt. “Fuck her for me, Scott.”

The man positions himself behind Tinsel. He reaches around and grabs one of her breasts. Then carefully positioning himself at her entrance, he pauses. He is nervous. Skye, his ex-girlfriend is watching.

Suddenly she says, “I said fuck her. Not just stick the tip in. Do it.”

With that, he shoves himself into her pussy and starts fucking her hard. It is so forceful that she yowls and stops licking her lover for a moment. Skye smiles at her.

Tinsel looks at Skye. “He’s fucking me.” Her body moves in rhythm with each thrust of her brother’s cock. “He’s fucking me so good.”

Scott’s nervousness is gone. He looks at Skye watching the two of them. He then sees Tinsel look up at her with Skye’s juices on her face. He feels so much love for both of these beautiful women. He also wants this to last, so he slows the pace of his fucking and watches Tinsel fingering Skye while licking her pussy. Skye is clearly getting more and more aroused. He listens to her moan and can’t help but think of all the times they had sex during their relationship years ago. He watches her head go back in ecstasy when Tinsel’s fingering gets more intense. And then Scott watches his ex-girlfriend shake from an orgasm. Tinsel’s whole face gets wet with her lover’s juices. At this point, Scott cannot hold back any longer. He ejaculates hard, deep inside Tinsel’s pussy, yet he doesn’t stop fucking her. Instead, we picks up the pace, hoping to keep himself hard enough to make Tinsel orgasm.

“Don’t stop,” the catgirl mewls. “Keep fucking me, Scott.” So Scott fucks her harder and harder. “Fuck me. Fuck me!” she yowls. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! Her body convulses under the man. Her orgasm renders her silent except for a quiet thrill. Then the two of them collapse. Scott rolls onto his back while Tinsel gets up and says she will be right back. Scott watches cum drip down her leg as she walks out of the room.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, Scott,” Skye says, moving her mouth even with Scott’s cock. “To taste your little sister’s pussy on your dick. That has been a little dream of mine.”

Skye looks at Scott’s still semi erect member and takes it into her mouth. He feels her tongue rub the tip and then down the shaft and around the base. He hears her breathing through her nose while she bobbed her head on him. The slurping sound arouses him further. This whole thing seems like some sort of dream. He had resigned himself to the fact that he was likely never having sex with Skye again. And now suddenly here they are together again. And what’s more, his sister is joining them in bed. What a Christmas this is turning out to be!

Skye takes his manhood out of her mouth and looks at him. Scott doesn’t mean to say it—he just blurts it out, “Does this mean we’re back together?”

Skye laughs a tiny bit. Then she takes one hand and wraps it firmly around the base of his cock. She strokes it up and down, taking her other hand and touching her pussy. She takes her wet hand, massaging her juice into his balls while still stroking him. “What it means,” she says, “is that you’ve got two beautiful girls who will fuck you.” Skye kisses the tip of his prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.