Santa's Tinsel Tease
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Tinsel wakes up from her nap in her brother’s bed. He is still gone. She hoped to have bene able to talk to him about her relationship with his ex-girlfriend rather than him snooping through her phone and learning of it that way. But now she that she thinks about it, maybe she should do some snooping too.

The catgirl doesn’t bother getting dressed. She picks up a pair of Scott’s boxers from the bedroom floor and sniffs them, inhaling his scent. Being essentially a cat in human form, she has a powerful sense of smell, picking up pheromones and scents not normally consciously detected. She looks through his dresser and finds a few condoms. They look old, probably never used because he didn’t lose his virginity until he went off to college. She goes into his closet and looks on the floor, finding a beat up cardboard box. It has an old camcorder and a few discs. She pulls the box out.

A few minutes later, she has it hooked to the television in the living room. She puts the first disc in and hits play. It is a birthday party. Their 10th birthday party. She smiles seeing Scott and her adoptive father. Together she and Scott are blowing out the candles. After that, she puts in another. Some outing to a park that she doesn’t really remember. Her and Scott have to be early teenagers in it. She is telling her adoptive father to stop recording as she is running around in a bikini. Tinsel wonders if the man might have been attracted to her as his son was.

She finds one disc that is unlabeled. She pushes play and instantly sees that her adoptive father is holding the camera while, what she can only assume, his wife sucking his cock. Scott’s mother is beautiful. Treating this like a porn rather than something close to home, Tinsel gets more comfortable on the couch and starts lightly rubbing her pussy and watching the man that raised her the woman responsible—ultimately—for her being here, naked on the screen.

It takes her a few minutes to realize where they were. They were in her childhood bedroom. Her adoptive father, Bryan, is lying on her bed! She watches as his wife’s head bobs up and down sucking his cock while stroking it. His prick is covered with her saliva and she is looking up at him, staring right at the camera.

“Do you like this?” she hears the woman say.

“Yes, Emma,” Bryan says. “Keep sucking.”

Tinsel’s pussy is soaking wet. She rubs her clit with one hand vigorously while fingering herself with the other, watching the woman stroking him faster, sucking him harder. She is going to make the man orgasm right in her bed.

“I’m going to cum,” Tinsel hers the man say. Emma takes his cock out of her mouth just as he does. Big white spurts of the man’s fluid hits the woman in the face. Emma giggles when she licks around her mouth before putting the thick prick back in her mouth again.

She licks up and down the shaft, cleaning him. Then Emma grabs the base and squeezes, getting a final few drops to come out. She licks and slurps up those last drops, looks directly into the camera and says, “Thank you, Bryan.”

The video ends, but Tinsel is far from done. She gets up from the couch and runs to her room. She pulls out her bag and from inside it a toy. It is a whopper of a vibrator, the Big Boy Max II Vibration® and it is perfect because she needs something more than fingers in her pussy. She walks back into the living room with her toy and looks through the box of discs to find another one that isn’t marked and plays it. On the screen she sees Scott’s parent’s bedroom.

“Are you ready?’ she hears Emma say.

“Yes,” Bryan answers. It is clear that he is holding the camera.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.