Santa's Tinsel Tease - Cover

Santa's Tinsel Tease

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Scott wakes up and thinks he is dreaming. The young woman next to him appears to be his adopted catgirl sister. He moves his face closer to hers and kisses her lips. Tinsel’s eyes remain shut but she smiles. And then he remembers the night before, Christmas Eve. The woman next to him is real.

He lets his hand travel down the length of her body, then rests it on her smooth pussy. She parts her legs just a bit. With the allowance, he pushes his a finger against her clit and rubs. Then he hears her purr. Tinsel’s legs part more. Scott looks at her face when he inserts the finger into her cunt. It is wetter than he expected and he wonders what it is she had been dreaming about.

He pushes the finger in and out slowly. Then he puts in a second, picking up and building speed. Tinsel’s lips part and she beeps, “Oohh, Scott.”

“Do you like that, Tinsel?” he asks. “Do you like me finger fucking you?”

“Yes ... mmm ... don’t stop,” she burbles.

Scott picks up the pace. “You can be as loud as you want,” he says with a smirk.

The catgirl opens her eyes and kisses her brother on the lips. Scott pulls his fingers free of her when she moves and straddles him. She positions herself just over his raging erection. “Scott, I need your dick.” And without a word from him or another from her, she lowers herself onto him.

The man feels the warmth and tightness of her pussy wrap around him. He places his hands on her smooth his and starts pulling her onto him harder. Her ears flatten and then flitter. One hand moves up to grab one of her breasts. Looking at the lust in her eyes while she rides him, Scott lets allows himself to enjoy this surreal moment.

Tinsel looks down at him. “I love you,” she says.

“I love you too,” he replies back, feeling his heart flutter with the words.

“Imagine if Daddy could see us now,” Tinsel remarks.

“That’d be something,” the man agrees, amused.

“Do you like fucking me?” she asks, picking up the pace riding him. “Do you wish to have me for the rest of our lives?” She can tell he is getting close. And the truth is, so is she.

“Yes ... yes...” Scott answers both her question right at the moment of his release into her. He ejaculates hard into the catgirl’s overheated womb.

But she doesn’t stop riding him. Harder and faster. He grabs her breasts with both hands and squeezes just as she reaches her pinnacle. And then she is collapses atop him, staying prostrate to him. Scott feels her juices dripping over his balls just moments later.

“Merry Christmas, Scott,” she whispers in his ear. “I still have one more present for you before the day is over.”

Tinsel rolls off him after a few moments. Scott is happier than he has been in years. The catgirl falls back to sleep. He thinks about his childhood and their growing up together. He thinks about his father’s death, going to college and all the girls he has fucked. Most of all he thinks about love. When Scott realized that the feelings he had for his sister could never come to fruition, he settled one looking elsewhere. He had found it too in a cute freshman. He fell for her, believing she did too, and together they lost their virginity to one another. Soon after they had a big fight and split, never to see each other again. But that was a lifetime ago it seems. Now what he believed could never happen has and at Christmas no less.

Thinking about college makes him wonder more about Tinsel and her experience. It is definitely something they will have to talk about in the future. But for now, he has just a little bit of curiosity. So he reaches over and picks up her cell phone. He slips out of the bed with it and heads for the bathroom. Swiping it on there is something with her beautiful smiling face on it. He touches the image and it begins to move. It is some sort of video.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.