Santa's Tinsel Tease - Cover

Santa's Tinsel Tease

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning, Scott wakes up thinking that everything that happened the day before is all a dream. It is too good to be true. His catgirl sister didn’t suck his cock. He didn’t ejaculate in her panties while watching her fuck some random guy. He certainly didn’t lick his finger clean after she stuck them in her cunt. Even if it didn’t happen, just the thought of it happening gets him hard. So he does the only feasible thing and strokes himself while thinking of the memories. It is already semi erect, so why not?

Closing his eyes and thinking of Tinsel, Scott finds himself thinking of the many girls he fucked while away at college. He really never thought much of them after he fucked them, and hadn’t thought of them since he has been away. But now he is thinking of them and finding himself comparing them to his sister. He compares her taut figure with theirs. Many had been athletic, some were average and a few below that. The color of their hair were all over the spectrum of natural colors and even a few off that chart. Their breasts were never the same, and it wasn’t just the sizes, but the feel and the look of them. They were all different from how they sat on their chests to the placement of their nipples and the sizes and colors of their areolas. Then she starts to wonder how Tinsel’s pussy would compare to all the others.

He strokes himself slowly. It get harder. His imagination is suddenly interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and closing. He hears someone walk down the hall toward the door. Then Tinsel is walking into his room, smiling at him and glancing down at his erection.

“Dallas is gone,” she informs him. “Now it’s just you and me.”

Scott looks at his sister. She is wearing a thin red rove, but it isn’t tied shut. He can see her lusciously plump breasts and her bare as snow pussy. He starts to sit up, but she holds out a finger.

“No. Lay down, big brother,” she commands.

The man leans back, thinking how the yesterday wasn’t a dream at all. His young sister, once a pet and companion, is back home with him. She really did suck his cock. And she really is in his bedroom right now, crawling onto his bed. She takes off the robe and climbs over him, straddling his hips.

“Morning, Scott,” she says, giggly. She moves up his body. :I know we only has a moment last night, but I just had Dallas fuck me again. And now, you’re going to make sure that your little sister is good and clean down there. Can you do that for me, big brother?”

Scott finds himself speechless as his little sister positions herself so that her cunt is just inches away from his face, He nods and sticks his tongue out while she grinds her bare pussy right into his face.

“Oohh,” she purrs.

Scott feels the warmth of her pussy on his face and feels the wetness. He licks at her clit, tasting the salty mixture of Dallas’ cum with her juices. And for a moment he locks eyes with Tinsel. She isn’t only a woman now, but rather the little catgirl he used to know and grew up alongside. And she is completely in charge right now, He is under her power and is loving every heartbeat of it. He licks on and around her clit before beginning to fuck her cunt with his mouth muscle. She grinds her pussy into his face some more and he feels some of her juices dripping down his neck. She starts rubbing that clit while her brother continues to eat at her pussy.

“I’m going to cum, Scott!” she yowls. “I’m going to cum all over your fucking face!”

She thrashes on the man’s face. Scott reaches up and grabs her hips. Tinsel pushes her pussy hard against his face. Then he feels her tense up and shudder when her orgasm begins. She shakes and continues to do so all while he carries on, licking her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.