Santa's Tinsel Tease - Cover

Santa's Tinsel Tease

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The morning light comes through the blinds, hitting the little four year old boy in the eyes. At first he grumbles, rubbing his eyes and trying to get the invading rays out of his eyes. Then those eyes fly open as he realizes what day it is. Christmas!

The boy bounds from the bed like a rocket into the air. He is out the door, down the hall and zipping into the living room in record time. The tree is lit up, shining just as brightly as the sunlight from outside. The tree is loaded with presents, an over compensation by his father to help him through the tragedy of losing his pregnant mother only four months prior. But the gifts aren’t the boy’s concern. He is hoping for just one—the one he wrote to Santa about.

And there it is!

He rushes over to wear a ball of fur is nestled in a little bed. “Oh boy!” he shouts, scooping the furry creature into his arms. “Santa’s brought you,” the boy cries. “Santa answered my letter!”

The letter was one that his father helped him write. The accident hit both the boy and his father hard, rocking their world to the core. He looked forward to being a big brother more than anything in the world. So he wanted to write the big man himself, even though his father said that Santa probably wouldn’t be able to deliver on this one. But he did deliver!

“What do you have there?” the boy’s father asks, taking a seat on the couch.

“Santa brought her!” the boy shouts, turning to face his father. “He really did it. I told you he would.”

The man smirks, not quite believing it. “Let me see that,” he says, taking the furball. Around her neck is a simple necklace and a tag. “Tinsel,” he reads.

“See, Daddy,” the boy says. “Didn’t I tell you he’d bring me a little sister?”

“You did,” he father agrees. He didn’t have the heart to tell the boy that it was just a kitten. Little did they know, she was more than just that.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.