Cathy and Her Wimp - Cover

Cathy and Her Wimp

by Pope Perv

Copyright© 2017 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: This is a nasty story that wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it. Its an ugly story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Son   Father   MaleDom   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

John had no idea where the idea came from. He and Cathy have been happily married for fifteen years. Their son is fourteen and growing into a fine looking young man and a fine young man in general. Their twelve-year-old daughter will be the heartthrob of many young boys.

It was not an original thought but it was a new thought, it was a new thought to him. Never in the sixteen years that he has known Cathy has he ever wanted to see her with another man. That is until now.

It took John two months to work up the nerve to talk to his wife about this idea. He knew what her answer would be which is mostly the reason it took him so long to bring the subject up. It was after a rare evening of just the two of them. Chris, their son, was spending the night at a friend’s house and Zoe, their daughter, was staying with grandma for the weekend.

It was after the third time the made love that night. John was lying on his back and Cathy was on her side snuggled against him. Her head was on his shoulder, her left hand was on his chest and she felt safe with his arm around her shoulder.

“Cath?” he asked after a long pause to catch his breath and to build his courage.

“Uh huh,” she sighed.

“I haven’t asked in a while but have you developed any fantasies lately?”

He had asked her about five years and was told that the only fantasy she had and the only she would ever have was lying next to her. “No but I get the feeling you have?”

When he didn’t respond right away, she leaned up onto her elbow and smiled gently down at him. “Tell me.”

“It’s weird. I don’t know where it came from and I know what you are going to think about it,” he said, hoping her would pique her curiosity.

She giggled and gave a small sigh. “Let’s hear it.”

“I don’t know but lately I can’t stop...” he paused to gather more courage. “I can’t stop thinking of you with another man.”

She lay down and snuggled against him before responding. “Ain’t never going to happen.”

He was silent for a long time before he heard her ask. “Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why this fantasy and why can’t you stop thinking about it?”

“I honestly don’t know. I saw read something or saw a snippet or something about wife watching and it almost became an overnight obsession for me.”

“Well get over it. It won’t happen,” she said and then they both drifted off to sleep.

John always wakes up before Cathy. He wished it could stay in bed on the weekends and get up late like his beautiful wife but his body just will not allow it. He walked to the master bathroom, relieved himself, and then went to the kitchen to start the coffee.

“Morning,” he heard his wife say as she came into the kitchen and pour herself a cup of coffee and sat across from him at the kitchen table.

“Good morning. You’re up early.”

“I heard you get up and couldn’t go back to sleep,” she said, as she looked at him from over her coffee cup. “As I was trying to sleep, I remembered what you told me last night.”

“I know it was a stupid idea. I knew you would never go for it.”

“Then why did you bring it up?” she asked.

John took another sip of his coffee and thought about the question before answering. “I think I was thinking that if I say it out loud, to you, I could stop thinking about it.”

“You’ve never mentioned anything like that before so why now?”

Again, he sat silent for several long moments before answering. “When the idea first came to me I was appalled by it but the more I thought of you and, someone else, it started to turn me on. Not so much as you being with...” he paused when she raised her hand.

“Say it this time.”

“ ... With another man but just watching you. Seeing what you look like having sex and seeing the things that I can’t see now.”

Cathy was silent this time as she processed what he told her. She took another sip of her coffee, got up, and went to the sink. “Never going to happen. We had better get dressed; we have things to do today.

Monday morning rolled around way to soon and excessively early. John was once again up first, showered and mostly dressed by the time Cathy got out of bed. He watched her naked body as she walked to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. At thirty-six, she still had the body that many women ten years young would love to have. She had gain over thirty pounds with her pregnancy with Christopher and only lost a little of it when she got pregnant with Zoe. When she was born, Cathy found that she was nearly forty pounds overweight and when she looked in the mirror, she wondered why John would ever want to stay with a slob like her. That afternoon, almost twelve years ago, she vowed not only loose the weight but never to gain it back. It took months on the stair stepper coupled with walking at least two miles every morning, very careful diet planning but the weight came off, and John could not be more proud to call her his wife.

He was still watching her when she flushed the toilet and got in the shower. “Some guys call themselves a tit man. Some call themselves an ass man. Me? I just love the whole female body.”

As he looked into the mirror to tie his tie the mental image of a naked Cathy came to his mind. Her long sensuous legs her flat tummy, her warm smile and bright eyes. If he had to confess to a favorite part of her body, he would have to say it was her breasts. They were not huge but she could not be ashamed of 36C’s. They did have a small amount of sag after nursing two kids but to John, it just made her even more appealing.

He walked into the kitchen and saw that Chris and Zoe were dressed and ready for school and both were eating a bowl of cereal. “Morning you two,” he said, as he poured a cup of coffee.

“Hey dad,” Chris said and went back to reading the chapter in his history book that he should have read last night.

Zoe just looked up at him and smiled before pushing another spoonful of corn flakes into her mouth.

“The bus will be here soon,” he told them. “You miss it again and you’re walking to school.”

“Mom will take us,” Zoe giggled.

“No I won’t,” Cathy said as she came into the kitchen. “Your father and I told you that it is no longer our responsibility if you miss the bus.”

They frowned but picked up their bowls and rinsed them in the sink before putting them in the dishwasher. “Bye,” they said, as they walked out the front door.

“What’s your day looking like?” John asked his wife. After she graduated from college with an accounting degree, she passed her CPA exams and became the comptroller of an electrical engineering company.

“Just the same old thing but I do have to get Mr. Jenkins last month’s financials to him by Wednesday,” she said. “Yours?

John was the operational manager for a construction company. He did not get involved with the actual construction; he just managed the logistics of making sure all the pieces of the puzzled fit together when, where and how they were supposed to.

“It shouldn’t be too bad today. I do have a lunch meeting with a potential client at noon.”

After Cathy poured her coffee into her travel mug, she took a piece of John’s toast and headed for the garage. “Love you, have a good day,” she called over her shoulder.

John followed her two minutes later. Alone in his car for the next twenty minutes left him little to think about then seeing his wife’s naked body under a faceless man as he slid his cock in and out of wet pussy.

John arrived at his office not knowing how he was able to keep his cock from becoming hard. He tried not to think about her like that but that only made him want to think more of her like that. He hated himself for having these thoughts but at the same time the very thought of Cathy spreading her legs for another man aroused him like nothing else.

At 11:30 that morning, John was getting ready to meet his potential client for their lunch meeting. He needed to print a few more documents and he would be ready. He had just pulled the documents from his printer when the computer alerted him of a new email. He was going to ignore it until after lunch but noticed that it was from Cathy.

“John,

I want to thank you. Because of your crazy idea, I now have it running through my mind. Thank you very much.

Cathy”

John was not a linguistic expert but there was no mistaking the sarcasm that was dripping from her words. He smiled as he left his office and headed for his meeting.

John and Cathy were sitting in the living room watching TV as Chris and Zoe did the dishes. John was only half heartily watching and Cathy was mostly starring into space. “Penny for your thoughts?” he asked his wife.

“Later,” was all she said.

Soon Chris went to his bedroom to finish his homework and Zoe sat on the sofa beside her mother. “Are you guys actually watching this?” the young girl asked.

John handed his daughter the remote control. “Your mother and I are going to our room,” he told Zoe, as he looked his wife in the eye.

John followed behind Cathy and closed the door behind him. For an unknown reason he locked it. “Cath, listen...”

“Wait,” she said, as she started to undress.

John followed her example and then laid on his side of the king size bed. Cathy crawled beside him and put her head in her hand while leaning on her elbow.

“Have you considered everything that could go wrong in your crazy fantasy?” she asked.

“There is the chance of emotional attachment,” he said.

“There is the chance that I may like it. Like it enough to want to do it again,” she told him.

“There’s the chance that you find that you can’t go through with it at the last moment and leave the guy hanging.”

“Or that this is something that you would rather keep as a fantasy and throw the guy out before anything happens.”

“What about if word gets out?” she asked him. “Or what if he has something and gives it to me and then I in turn give it to you?”

John fell quiet as he thought about these questions. Then the thought hit him like a ton a bricks. “If we are talking about these, are you thinking about it?” he asked her.

“Let me think some more on it. I’m not saying yes just let me think about it some more.”


They did not talk any more about it for several weeks. Although John never stopped dreaming about see his wife having her brains fucked out by another man, he was smart enough not to bring the subject up. He knew that if it were to happen it would be because it was her decision.

It was on a Wednesday evening and John and Cathy were lying in bed talking. She got quiet and John looked at her with questions in his eyes.

“I have decided to give you your fantasy,” she said bluntly.

“You have someone in mind?” John asked.

Cathy nodded her as she said, “Tom Garner.” She looked at him for a moment and then continued. “When you told me this crazy idea I thought you were insane but you planted the idea and I couldn’t let it go. I started looking at the men at the office. At the men that have made passes at me in the past. I have never told you about them because I was not ever going to do anything with them. About two weeks after you told me your fantasy, Tom and I were alone in the break room. He asked, for at least the twentieth time, if he could take me to lunch. He said it with a grin knowing that I would turn him down. I like Tom. He is a nice person. He is single and nobody in the office has anything bad to say about him. It took him nearly two whole minutes to get over the shock when I agreed.”

“Just lunch?”

“Yes just lunch but I may have given him the idea that I might be interested in more,” she told him.

“Cathy, hear me on this please. I will not be happy if you start this without me. I want to see you receive the pleasure not just hear about it.”

“I know and I have not made love to anyone but you.”

“If I hear anything different, we will have a problem,” he told her sternly.

“We will not have a problem.”

That Friday, Chris and Zoe were at their grandparent’s house and would be there all weekend. John and Cathy left work early to prepare for their evening of fun. Thursday, Cathy asked Tom to lunch let him know that if he wanted to make a play she would not say no.

John got home a little after five and Cathy was there a few minutes later. She texted him that she had arranged for Tom to come to the house and he should get the closet comfortable to hide in for at least three hours.

They ate a quick supper and then Cathy hurried to the shower. She had just finished putting on her makeup, brushing her hair and dressing in her sexist clothes when the doorbell rang. She looked at John and whispered. “Last chance. If I answer the door there’s no turning back.”

John just quietly slipped into the closet and closed the door. He had left it open a crack so that he would have a perfect line of sight to the bed and then waited to see what would happen. When they hadn’t come into the room after about five minutes, he quietly slipped out of the closet and stepped to the railing at the top of the stairs. He looked down into the living room and saw Tom with his arms wrapped around Cathy. They had their faces pressed tightly together and from the angle he was in could tell that he had his tongue deep inside his wife’s mouth.

The kiss lasted a few more minutes and then Cathy said, “Let’s take this upstairs.”

John quickly slipped back into the closet and was in position when they came in. Tom did not waste any time as he started unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off her shoulders.

“Slow down. We’ve got all night,” Cathy said laughingly.

Tom took his hands from Cathy’s body and started undressing himself. He watched as she removed her bra and pulled the zipper down on the back on her skirt. He let a low whistle out as she stood in front of him in nothing but a black garter belt, black stockings and come fuck me high heel shoes.

“Damn,” Tom said softly. “I always thought you were hiding a gorgeous body under those clothes.”

Cathy smiled at him as she stepped close. He had taken all but his boxers off and she slipped her fingers under the waistband. “I always wondered what you were hiding in here.”

John watched as his wife went to her knees as she slid Tom’s boxers down his legs. He couldn’t help but look at his package and a shocked looked came to his eyes. It was not surprise that Tom was already hard. As far as length went, his cock looked to be about nine inches long. It was two inches longer than John’s was. The girth was what surprised him. Tom’s cock was as big around as a Red Bull can.

John’s eyes got even bigger when Cathy leaned her head in and kissed the tip of the hard pole. She kissed the edges of his crown and then started kissing the sides of it. One hand curled around the base of the fat cock and John saw that her fingers could not reach all the way around. He watched as her other hand came up and cupped his balls as she opened her mouth and slipped the fat crown between her lips. John had always loved his wife’s mouth on his cock. He always loved watching her as she took as far as she could. The sight of Tom’s fat cock sliding in and out her mouth only increased his arousal by tenfold.

Tom wasn’t sure if it was Cathy’s mouth that was bring his orgasm on quickly or knowing that he was finally going to get what he wanted. “I’m going to cum,” he hissed as his hand came up and held her face against his pole.

Cathy tried to pull away. She put her hands on his waist and tried to push him back but he held her in place as shot after shot of hot cum splashed in her mouth leaving her no choice but to swallow.

“You son of a bitch!” she scolded him, “Don’t ever do that again.”

Tom put a contrite look on his face and said, “I’m sorry. I guess I just kind of lost it for a moment.”

Cathy held his cock in her hand and suddenly realized that he was still hard. She felt his hands under her arms lifting her to her feet. She never let go of his cock as he guided her backwards and onto the bed.

Cathy released the hard tool, crawled to the middle of the bed, and smiled as Tom got between her legs and positioned the fat cock at her entrance. “Are you ready?”

“Yes!” she almost screamed. “Push it in me.”

“Beg for it bitch,” he said in a menacing voice.

“Please!”

“You can do better than that. I said beg you whore!”

John heard what he said and did not like the way he said it. He was about to step out of the closet and pulled the bastard from between her legs but stopped when he saw his wife’s hand violently swing upwards and slapping him across the face. He was so stunned that when Cathy put her hands on his chest and pushed him away, he landed on the floor in front of the closet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.