Nurse Smythe-jones Loses Her Undies on the Night Shift - Cover

Nurse Smythe-jones Loses Her Undies on the Night Shift

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sometimes even the most respectable of Certified Nurses get into shocking circumstances in the middle of a boring night shift when time seems to pass so slowly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size  

Ever since she had been a little girl, Hyacinth Smythe-Jones had wanted to be a nurse. She had originally wanted to be strictly a hospital nurse, but she realized her talents were better suited to private duty because she was a perfectionist at heart and wanted her charges to receive the best of care.

Her most recent assignment was a good example of her unusual lifestyle.

She was the nightshift nurse for a billionaire retiree that owned more golf courses that he could ever hope to visit in a single year. They were set up in a private residence inside a luxury one just outside of Sacramento, California that had green fairways all year round regardless of the temperature or the shortage of adequate water supplies.

The mostly Hispanic staff spoke little English and Hyacinth didn’t speak Spanish at all except for “Si” and “Gracias”. She had gotten into a bit of bother with the landscaping crew when she nodded her head and said “Si” once too often and they had shown her how much they liked American females with big round asses. It was so embarrassing that she was determined not to make a fuss about it because they probably thought she was onboard with such nonsense just because she was a nurse and the nurses in Mexico were notoriously favorable to close personal interaction whilst on private duty.

Poor Hyacinth was certainly not an expert in penis sizes, despite her attractive appeal in her sensuous all-white uniform, but it impressed her that the outdoor workers were each a little bit bigger than the other in that department and she barely had time to catch her breath before they introduced her to the next one in line. She later admitted to her best friend Nancy that the shock of being stretched continuously without respite was the reason why she submitted without a single word of protest.

After that incident with the heavily muscled yard workers, she choose to conveniently omit the memory from her data bank of sexual experiences because it was the closest she had come to being a complete slut without guilt or remorse if any nature whatsoever.

Not too many of Nurse Hyacinth’s co-workers were aware of the fact that she was extremely well-organized in the area of pubic area management.

For instance, she had two complete cycles of Monday thru Sunday undies that were clearly marked with her initials, “H.S.J.” and the day of the week in finely textured gold thread.

Her best friend Nancy knew because she was the one that spent tedious hours at the sewing machine to emboss the labels on Hyacinth’s undies. The beautiful older woman bent down after she finished each one and licked the designs and kissed the entire crotch area with her feverish tongue like some silly schoolgirl under a spell from a witch with a weird sense of humor. She would have been totally mortified if Hyacinth found out the extent of her shameful obsession with her private parts and she hoped none of the other nurses ever found out her submissive nature that she tried to keep hidden from the light of day.

Nurse Nancy kept a risqué photo of Hyacinth in a severely brief thong-style bikini on the desk next to her bed. She left a night-light on so she could see the juicy details of Hyacinth’s pubic geography. Then, she put her strategically placed Teddy between her dampened legs with his long hard nose in the exact spot that usually pushed her to the finish line in the orgasm derby. She liked to stuff her mouth with Hyacinth’s dirty undies to prevent her from making excessive noise at such times because it was so tedious to be caught out in such a disgusting maneuver.

If Nancy could have seen her idol at that moment, she would have been extremely upset because poor Hyacinth was learning the depths of sexual repression suffered by the new resident doctor from Pakistan, Doctor Patel.

Doctor Patel was quite young for a resident and his manhood was in an ever constant rampant stage of needing female comfort and unable to accomplish any conquest of a satisfactory nature.

His English was excellent and he asked Hyacinth with absolutely perfect pronunciation,

“Would you be up for a spot of slap and tickle, my dear?”

Unfortunately, it was so amusing to Nurse Hyacinth that she was reduced to fit of giggling that left her undefended against the horny doctor’s fumbling hands.

He had her uniform skirt up and her undies off so quickly that she was astonished at the cool breeze washing over her fanny.

Her undies disappeared into the doctor’s pocket and there was no doubt what he intended to do with them at a later time.

The next words that Hyacinth heard made her weaker with each passing moment as the laughter shook her entire torso.

“Please to put your pretty ankles on my shoulders, my dear sweet nurse, and allow me to show you the wonderful girth of my respectful member.”

The next thing she knew he was knocking on the door of her startled pussy and she could only ride his shoulders with her ankles like some foolish female with no concept of shame or guilt.

Hyacinth’s ass cheeks slammed down on the hospital bed and the demanding doctor screwed her submissive slit with his stiff shaft swiftly and skillfully pushing her to an immediate orgasm of startling satisfaction.

She started to squirt like a sin-riddled slut unable to slow her disgrace in front of the handsome new doctor.

When she returned to her duties at the head desk, Hyacinth only knew her undies were missing and she hoped that nothing would happen to reveal that disturbing fact to any of the other staff on duty that night.

She passed along her much-regretted transgressions to her best friend Nancy in an overheard telephone conversation that bemoaned the loss of her favorite undies to the impetuous new doctor. Nancy was upset but assured Hyacinth that she would do up a new pair of perfect “Monday’s” for her to wear with pride in any situation. The nurses listening in on the conversation were quick to spread the rumor of Nurse Hyacinth’s missing undies and they all laughed behind her back at her lack of morals on the night shift.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.