Fantasy Flight: Book 3
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

So which tech is Chris? Might as well at least offer a bed instead of the concrete floor in the basement. If they have to sleep down there then I can offer them a cot.

The techs finished up around nine and started taking out the older video and security system gear. The new gear was already taking up the old duties, it was just the new features and horsepower that needed to bake in before they connected it all together. I still hadn’t been told who Chris was, but someone was in the shower as the others drove off.

Deciding I should be nice to my guest I went ahead to heat up the various finger foods Mabel had gotten sent over for me to have for lunches and snacks. I grabbed a couple of beers out too.

Might as well be a good host and offer them a beer before they have to go crash in the basement.

The ten o’clock news was on when Chris walked in. Turns out that Chris was the girl who looked more like a guy than the guys, at least when in the company installer uniform. Now she was here wearing very thin, open at the sides, shirt and a pair of loose shorts that did nothing to hide her going commando.

When she caught me checking her out she did the most unexpected thing possible. One hand went up to bunch up the middle of her shirt so that her boobs were fully exposed. Her other hand pushed the side of her shorts down so that I was seeing her shaved, or waxed, bald pussy. It looked every bit like she was posing for centerfold photos shoot.

“Are you going to eat that mound of food and drink those beers all by yourself? I’ve got some Ramen, junk food and soup in my bag, but that smells amazing,” she told me when she broke her pose.

For a very fit, but looking a good bit underweight, woman, she really put the food away. There wasn’t even enough crumbs left over to have to do more than wipe the table off. She was also very good at handling her alcohol. We split a twelve pack and she didn’t show that she was the least bit tipsy.

Smiling as she pulled her shirt over her head she said, “I never really fit in with girls when I was younger and most boys in school hated that I could kick their butts in most sports. It wasn’t until someone had come into the bathroom on me back in eighth grade that any of them found out I was actually a girl. As you can see my tits are smaller than yours and you don’t even have what anyone would consider man boobs. Since I had been playing without a shirt since I was seven, no one even noticed I got tits since almost half of the boys in my school had man boobs that were bigger than all the girls except for the really early bloomers. I think Mary knows I’m a woman, but that is all on the team I’m on now. Since I carry as much or more than any of the guys they don’t look at me like a chic. Hell, my hair is probably the shortest of anyone on the team. The boss gets us extra-large hats so we can tuck our hair under to look professional, and not get it caught in anything. Only downside is that I grew up north Maine. These sixty degree days make me sweat like a pig. I threw this on since I figured you were down for the count after the two ice bitches thawed out for your dick.”

“So why no panties,” I asked out of curiosity.

Her response was to ask me, “Why no underwear?”

“Seriously though,” Chris said as she started talking again. “It is damn hot down here and you people keep the heat turned up into the seventies. My folks couldn’t afford the heating oil it required to keep our house above fifty at night. When I was little it was a bit cold in bed even under a stack of quilts and being snuggled up between my siblings. Once I hit puberty I could barely stand one quilt and was still sweating. I loved it when one of my siblings had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. When they got back in their cold body against mine felt heavenly until they warmed back up. Right now I’m really warmed up. I haven’t met any guy who wouldn’t brag, or at least hint, that he got some for either of the two ice bitches. I know you tapped them both and yet you acted like there was no way in hell they would even give you the time of day. Neither one of them has ever gotten get hot and bothered for anyone, that I have seen, until they came inside here tonight. Both had soaked their pants enough that being near the guys was giving them all wood. I know I was even a little interested when I saw your computer gear. When each of the ice bitches came in looking way past being fucked until they were sated my briefs got soaked too. Not even getting myself off three times in the shower has quenched my fire. If you promise not to try to rip me open I will let you be the first to fuck me. Well first since I was little and played house with my brothers and cousins. By the time we were ten we had been moved to the same sex sibling bedrooms.”

What? She is a virgin still and wants me to pop her tomboy cherry? I can’t wait for the new system to be in place so I can have cameras added to the kitchen to see if someone is spiking my food with whatever Gordo had used. Sure, the other two chicks I had been with tonight were great, but they were both ten to twenty overweight. Chris is a fucking cute as hell hard body.

Just to be sure I said, “How about we kick back to watch something for a bit to see if maybe you are just hot and bothered still from when you got off in the shower.”

Uh oh. I know that predatory grin.

“Yeah. That sounds quite reasonable. We all do get too horny to think about wanting to do anything other than find someone to screw, you know,” she said.

I found a halfway decent flick on that was only ten minutes in. Given the way it was still going through the motions of getting the scene set, it wasn’t a big deal to either of us. At first, she was in the recliner and I was on the couch, since she was a guest and all. About halfway through she darted to the bathroom, peed, washed her hands and was back out in under a minute. Instead of getting in the recliner again she dropped next to me on the couch.

“Not saying that we are going to get it on tonight, but just in case, would you mind if I played with your dick while we watch the movie? I can’t really explain why I do it, but ever since I got pushed to the girl’s only bedroom I found myself playing with my brother’s and cousin’s dicks while we watched a movie. Most of the time it was so damn cold we were under a blanket, so no one really noticed. After the first few times they made a huge mess everywhere they would let me know they were going to cum so I would drop down to get it all in my mouth,” she told me as I found dick had already been pulled out of my pants. “It wasn’t ever sexual, exactly. When I found I could get off by rubbing my clit I started pulling the boy’s hands down into my panties to rub me too. Some wanted to do more and I wouldn’t sit with them anymore. The rest I would sneak off with to strip so they could see where to rub and what felt nice. After that if I put their hand inside my panties they would play with me while I played with them. I had to stop letting them rub me when I got my period, well most of them at least, even though I still rubbed them off. I had three cousins that turned out to be more into guys than girls, so we worked it out that we would sixty-nine so we could both get off. All three tried screwing my ass. While they got off they said it was better for them if I blew them instead.”

Well I’m about to blow so...

She really did seem to know when I was about to cum since she had her lips sealed around under the crown of my dick as she licked the head while stroking me faster. Once I was done getting off she stripped me to just my boxers before moving back up beside me. She didn’t expect me to put my hand on her leg.

“Shit Joe, you just made me cum! That hasn’t happened from a guy touching my leg before. No wonder I couldn’t stop myself from playing with your dick. I tried. I even sat away from you as far as I could to resist that urge,” she explained when her breathing got back to normal. “I don’t care what the guys said about you looking weird to them. I’m not that shallow and neither are the other two girls on the team. Plus, I was drawn to you the minute you opened the door. I don’t know why either. Still all I could think about was you were the one to finally fuck me. You didn’t even push my head down when you gave me your creamy load to drink. I won’t mind a bit if you want to get your fingers wet. I’ll probably be jacking you off again without even realizing I’m doing it, well at least until you are ready to cum again.”

This has to be me high on something. This so can’t be happening to me. A hot tomboy that can be a centerfold easily doesn’t come to me to take her virginity. Might as well enjoy this trip while it lasts and I wake up to find some scraggly old wench in her place knowing at her arm to get away from me.

Since the movie had finally gotten out of the snooze fest of non-story related dialog we got back to watching the movie. She made me cum once more during the last ninety minutes, or so, of the movie. I don’t know how many times she came since she would only put her fingers over mine to have me slow down for a few seconds and then let me go back to rubbing her clit at full speed.

“Wow. You know your way around a woman’s clit Joe. If you didn’t know already I’m not like most women that can’t take getting rubbed off more than once before it is too much for them. I only had you slow down because it last so much longer when my clit is rubbed slowly until the O is done. It is pretty safe to say that if it was just me being horny and needing a bunch of long, hard big orgasms, then I wouldn’t still want to have you be my first, and probably only, lover. So how about we move somewhere with a bit more space to screw, she said as she was clicking the remote to turn off the TV.

Now I could follow that tight naked ass all day and night long. Why does she even want to screw me? What did I do to get this wonderful gift? Duh. Stoned fantasy, remember?

After she pulled off my boxers and sucked me hard, she pulled me into a fiery hot kiss. While she tried to move to get me buried inside her as we kissed, I had another idea. I moved her back so that she fell back on the bed. Getting the hint she moved into the middle and up toward the headboard. As I started to move up her body I got her legs over my shoulders to have a nice midnight snack at the Y. When I tried to get a finger insider it I felt some resistance until she pushed my head back, grabbed my wrist and pulled on it hard until it pushed through her cherry. From there I got in as far as I needed to rub her g-spot. I ate her for over an hour before I moved up to notch my leaking dick at her virgin pussy. With a hard thrust I was halfway inside her. Two more had me fully seated.

She wants to fuck hard right now even though she is fighting back the tears of pain.

To keep her from doing what her mind and body wanted I dropped down on top of her to start attacking her tits with my tongue before moving up kiss her until I felt her pussy stop squeezing tightly because of the pain from losing her cherry. I knew she was finally ready when she got her feet flat on the bed to start pushing me up before dropping down quickly enough that my dick pulled out of her some before my weight pushed it back in.

I don’t need her to hold up a sign to tell me she is now ready to get fucked.

It took a little to find out what she liked the best. When we had that figured out, we were off to the races.

Good thing she got me off twice or this would have been a quick first fuck for her.

“Holy fucking shit Joe! Damn! I never knew getting fucked could feel anything like this. Girls in high school always bitched about the boys tearing through her cherry, poking them a few times and then blowing their wad. I know you got off twice earlier, but I thought guys were supposed to bust their nut after a minute or two in a virgin’s tight pussy. You aren’t even breathing hard and I’ve cum at least twice for sure,” she told me as she locked her legs around me to hold me still while she caught her breath after a big cum. “I don’t care about you going off inside me so come on and fuck me until you cum. Maybe we will be up for another round after we go raid the fridge.”

As she requested I got her legs up against my chest and really pounded her tight pussy until I was almost there. Once she told me she didn’t care about getting pregnant and was completely sure, I slammed into her hard and let my balls get pumped dry. Somehow, I managed to stay hard inside her, so we just took a rest before I started fucking the shit out of her again. We did it about every way I was able to twist and bend. She was begging me to really fuck her as hard and fast as I could from behind.

It was lucky for her that she was getting off when I popped out and ended up slamming into her tight asshole.

Even though she let out a grunt of pain I was too far gone to stop. I fucked her ass until I buried my dick in her and dry-fired until it started to go limp.

She scooted off the bed, grabbed my hand and pulled me after her into the bathroom. I started to shower while she sat on the throne to let everything drain out. I heard a few wet farts and her dropping some kids off at the pool, but I didn’t say anything. She slid into the shower with me and that led to us going at it like lust crazed teenagers with just inches of metal bars separating their naked bodies as they were forced to watch people fucking like rabbits all day long.

“You’re going to be sore in the morning,” I told her as I was pulling my dick out of her ass.

After we had washed up in the shower she was sucking my dick hard for me to fuck her pussy one more good time.

Once she had me hard and I was buried inside her she said, “Yeah I am. You know what, I want to be sore and walking like I just had my virgin pussy torn into. Those jerks I work with will know I got laid, but not who did it because they wouldn’t believe either of us if we told them and showed them video. Even giving them all a nice little fuck show wouldn’t convince them that I wasn’t just giving you a pity fuck. Though it won’t matter all that much because it is just going to be me and two of the new girls on the team tomorrow. From what I can guess they may have given it up on prom night, but probably not. Women just don’t get all embarrassed about accidentally walking in on one of the guys taking a piss or call their small to average sized dicks pee-pees, penises and wieners if they have gotten fucked right. You might want to call in sick tomorrow.”

“No worries there. I can work from here. The only downside today is that I will have two tweens come snuggle up to me in about an hour. They are the neighbor’s little girls and seems I’m a super-sized teddy bear for them. Their mom said they don’t sleep as well at home as they do when they cuddle up to me. Probably not best for them to find us naked in bed together. They won’t mind. They will just push you over so one can get in between us. Now their big sisters, and the girl I am temporary guardian for until her house is brought up to code, might get bitchy. Since they are going to be making our breakfast, we definitely don’t want piss them off,” I explained.

Smiling, after she tried in vain to get me hard again, she told me, “Well as much as I would love to sleep in your arms tonight, I really do have to go camp out in the basement to keep an eye on the gear. It gets really hit hard before we get it, but the failure rate is still around five to ten percent. Some things just don’t show up until running on a real customer’s load.”

After I did the gentlemanly thing of making sure she had all she needed to crash comfortably in the basement, and had gotten a nice long pussy eating, I headed upstairs to find a pair of shorts to throw on before I crashed for the morning. As expected, I woke up with the two cutest little girls sleeping with my arms around them. Breakfast was cooking so I got up, without waking the girls, used the throne and then went to find what was there to eat. Chris was back to being dressed to where it was hard to tell if she was a girl or guy. With her uniform collar around her neck it was hard to see if she had an Adam’s apple or not.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.