Fantasy Flight: Book 3 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 3

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

Karma is a bitch April. Looks like you will have to see if your money man can book you a private jet for you to join the mile-high club.

For the first time in a while the flight was very enjoyable and not just because of getting to ride in first class. No, it was seeing the looks the flight attendants gave me turn from disgust to show a bit of respect.

Well they sure as hell couldn’t even hope to deal with April having serious PMS and being pissed about being on the rag on the flight home.

When April wasn’t bitching, as she paced from the front of the plane to the rear and back, she was being a complete bitch to anyone who even looked at her. I kicked back to enjoy my drink as the five flight attendants tried to heard her back into first class and keep her here. It only took her sneaking past them three times before I saw the air marshal, like he could be anything else, get up to stand just outside first class.

I still don’t get the whole point of the air marshals dressing like the Feds they are and thinking no one isn’t going to pick them out instantly. Seriously. If you’re a terrorist and need to get to a gun after getting through security, get it from the air marshal.

Deciding to enjoy the show I walked out to stand a few feet away from him. Of course I saw him tense up as soon as he saw me.

“Whoa there officer,” I told him with my hands out in front of me. “I’m just enjoying the stewardesses trying to wrangle up the child one of my customers asked me to escort hime. I arrived a bit later to the airport than expected so her father had to pay the unaccompanied minor fee. Just as you reacted to me, the flight attendants have ignored me other than to give me a drink. We both know that the flight attendants can’t even touch her or she will scream that they copped a feel. I know you don’t want to have to deal with that shit storm by either having to arrest the flight attendant that touched her or trying to restrain her yourself. Funniest part is that in addition to being a completely snotty, spoiled, never having wanted for nothing, bad mannered little rich bitch, she is on the rag. I found that even her father can’t control her, which is why he asked if I would escort her back to Athens.”

He instantly relaxed, leaned back against the bulkhead and said, “Yeah. I sort of figured she was one of them little spoiled princesses when her antics delayed the flight leaving because they couldn’t get her on the plane. I’m just up here showing everyone I’m on the job. Wouldn’t touch that girl even if she was carrying two AKs with extended magazines. Spoiled kids like that have lawyers who get them off Scott free and anyone doing their sworn duty gets the shaft. I’m too old for that sort of bullshit anymore.”

“Want to see her have an instant attitude adjustment? I won’t even have to say a word, or touch her, and she will act like a proper young woman with impeccable manners for the remainder of the flight,” I told him. “If I wasn’t always getting screwed over by ‘The Airline’ and their minions, I would ask for permission to have her get on the PA to apologize to everyone, for the second time today.”

We watched her get herded back into first class and then pop back out again magically while the flight attendants were trying to figure out where she went once she went through the curtain.

He watched her for a minute before saying, “This I got to see son.”

April got blocked by a triple-belter going to the bathroom at the back of the plane so she headed back up toward first class. When she got near me I snapped my fingers, to get her to look at me, and then pointed at the floor beside me. As soon our eyes met I saw her spoiled, annoyed brat look change to one of fear before she walked to where I pointed and looked down at the floor. I opened the curtain to first class, pointed at her seat and waited. She looked at me, the flight attendants trying to bracket her in, and then went right to her seat, sat down and buckled in.

I cleared by throat when one of the flight attendants moved back toward the First Class galley to be ready to try to keep her contained.

She unbuckled, went over to the flight attendant, stopped a foot away from her and said, “I’m sorry for being so much trouble. I have been having really bad PMS and my period is a week and a half early. Plus, I just found out that my dad is a complete self-serving asshole. That is no excuse for my behavior today. If you will let me pass to take care of my unexpected visitor, I promise I will stay in my seat and behave properly for the rest of the flight.”

Just like that she slipped past the flight attendant into the bathroom. A few minutes later she was back in her seat and buckled in. Even though her phone and tablet were right there, she was sitting there waiting for me to give her permission. I couldn’t see her look from here, but I expect it was that of a kid worrying about what was coming when the parent that handles discipline came home.

Wow, even the air marshal gave me a look of approval.

“I’ve got seven grown children, two dozen grandchildren and six great-grandchildren,” he started saying. “Not a single one of them ever showed that kind of attitude change even when they were in deep shit. Not being mean here buddy, but I can tell right off that she isn’t your daughter or even a distant relative. Years of training taught me how to pick out anyone who might be family to someone I was arresting since they could come at me to try to free their family member. I also saw how she went pale when you snapped your fingers and she looked at your face. I sure wasn’t expecting her to really turn into that polite little lady that apologized to the flight attendant. Unless it is something we both are better off me not knowing, I would sure like to hear how you managed to get that sort of response from a child that isn’t even remotely yours.”

I thought about it a minute and then said, “Actually it was her mother that insisted I have a chat with the girl after she venomously spoke to me, in complete disrespect, when I came over to her family’s home for Christmas Dinner. Her father happened to be out trying to mend fences with his sister. His wife explained that such behavior was long overdue for correction. A man was required to discipline their children and I was the only one present capable of doing so. Seems her father only went through the motions of attempting to correct her attitude. In their household there are a number of family traditions with regards to punishment. She was the only one that hadn’t been forced to follow them whenever one is disciplined, she was excused from that by her father every time. I didn’t have such reservations about her doing her time, so to speak. After I disciplined her exactly according to the rules defined for each child in the house, she was made to follow the house rules about what she must do to show the others she had been punished. She tried to balk and weasel out only to find me opening the door to the room where we had discussed her foul mouth.”

“Well son, if you didn’t tear into her ass with a switch, hairbrush, belt or paddle, then you are a much better man than I,” he said with a little laugh. “That has been my family’s way of correcting misbehaving children when time in the corner didn’t.”

I waited on him to finish before I said, “Worked to change my view of things when I was a kid. Unfortunately, some do things on purpose to get punished because they get off on it, or from it.”

“Yeah. Had two daughters like that. Luckily for me they were prissy little things that didn’t take to farm work like their siblings. Being sent to the barn to shovel shit all day long, wearing only boots and gloves, always did the trick to correcting their behaviors. As little girls they didn’t care much if their brothers, cousins and neighbors saw them naked. When they started to become women that all changed pretty quickly. Didn’t hurt that one of their younger brothers took to using a whip naturally at six. He could pop flies off a horse’s butt without the horse even noticing. Anytime my two girls started to try to tempt the boys with their bodies, to get them to shovel the shit instead, my young boy would crack that whip of his. If they didn’t stop ... Well let me just say I never asked him how he knew every single spot on both of those girls that would cause them intense pain or bring them off with a well-placed pop of that whip. Anytime they even started to get out of line he would snap his fingers and reach for one of his whips. Both of those two girls would get that same look in their eyes that the girl with you did when you snapped your fingers,” he told me. “Don’t matter much to me what you had to do to get that fear of being punished by you. She sure doesn’t want to cross you and that is the respect kids these days never learn. Good for you, even if she isn’t your kid.”

With that he pushed off the bulkhead to go back to his seat. The flight attendants were finishing up trying to hurry through the drink service in coach. April was back in her seat. She actually looked pretty out of it. When I nudged her, I saw her glassy eyes. On the tray table I saw the cap to one of the little alcohol bottles they sell on the planes, but the bottle was nowhere to be seen.

Before I could go look for a flight attendant, to tell her it looked like April snagged a bottle or two during her bitching fest, one was right beside me.

“Yeah. I wasn’t about to let her go back on a rampage again,” she told me. “Gave her a Vicodin and bottle of peach Vodka. That girl didn’t even blink as she got the pill in her mouth and downed that bottle all at once. Didn’t even seem to notice the alcohol, but she sure can’t hold it. We have a few more hours still. She should be sobering up by the time we get on the ground. Well at least enough to walk on her own without support.”

April said something that sounded a bit nasty, but it was barely above a whisper. When I looked at her I saw her eyes come alert and focus just long enough on me to make her look down at her tray table. She pulled her blanket over her, reclined her seat back as far as it would go, got her pillow and went to sleep.

The flight attendant asked, “You only get her on weekends and some holidays?”

“Nope. She isn’t even my daughter. I’m just escorting her back to Athens where she is getting a ride to her house. The company I work for sold her father’s company some software,” I told her.

As she was making me a real, not watered down, drink I explained how April had been a complete bitch to me at her house when I came over with some close friends to have Christmas Dinner. Because her dad wasn’t home I had to discipline the girl, with her mother present to be sure I did so correctly as was done in their house. I didn’t even notice I had finished three drinks until I felt someone unzipping my pants to fish out my dick.

Well this is different. She isn’t half bad looking and probably isn’t even thirty. Damn she knows how to suck a dick.

I was rock hard when she pulled back from my dick and looked up at me in disbelief, as well as some obvious lust.

Right then the other flight attendant came in to see the one on her knees just staring at my shiny saliva covered dick. I would have thought she was shocked, but instead she pushed the other flight attendant out of the way to start sucking my dick. She was even better, but I wasn’t getting even close when she pulled back to just stare at my dick too.

Yeah, like that is happening. They slipped you something in your drink to put you off in a drug induced vivid fantasy. The women serving first class don’t even look at the people in coach, much less you Joe.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement. When I looked it was the first flight attendant with her skirt pulled up to her waist, panties nowhere to be seen with her fingers trying to drown the man in the boat. When I noticed her fingers were slowing down and then she changed hands, I moved over to push her up onto a counter before having hair pie at the Y. Sliding my middle finger into her was all she needed to go off hard. I didn’t stop though, I kept fingering her and munching her muff until she was doing all she could to weakly try to push me away from her with her feet.

I found the other flight attendant on top of one of the half height food tray boxer with her shirt unbuttoned, bra pulled up, panties dangling off one ankle and soaked pussy spread open as she was pinching her nipples. I got a long, low moan out of her as I dove into some red snapper. She took a few minutes to get off. My hair was held tightly in her fingers she pulled me out of her muff and up to come in for a landing.

Yeah. I’m definitely dreaming. I don’t think it is possible for a flight attendant to get hired if she is a virgin.

As I lined up and plunged in I felt her cherry fighting to keep my dick out as she was using her strong athletic legs to pull my dick into her. One hard lunge got my dick head spreading open her wet velvet passage for her maiden voyage. I started slow, but she wasn’t having it. After being told her co-worker needed to get fucked too, I was told to pound her tight pussy and show her if I knew how to make a woman cum before I did.

Is this about to turn into a nightmare? Even my dreams aren’t this good.

Determined to live this delusion out I did exactly as she asked, well until she told me she couldn’t take anymore. It was giving her cramps. After helping her get her bra, shirt and panties back as they should be, I turned around to the other flight attendant.

First, she dropped my pants and boxers to the floor, but told me to keep them where I could get them up quickly. A fast wash of my dick and she was bending over with her juicy cunt waiting to get pounded like her co-worker.

She got pounded, hard. I dumped a load in her and then her co-worker got bent over the beverage cart.

“I want your cum inside me too,” she said huskily. “Give me that dick until you finish making me a woman.”

“We’re about half an hour out of Athens. We are beginning our approach. Please return any items taken from the overhead bins, turn off your personal electronic devices, return to your seats and buckle in,” the pilot’s voice said over the PA. “Flight attendants, please prepare the cabin.”

After she came the flight attendant hissed out, “The cabin has been ready for hours. Please continue your final approach.”

Never hear someone say that during sex, but she is a flight attendant.

Right as the pilot came on to make sure everyone had been buckled into their seats and the flight attendants were coming to collect the trash, I dumped my extra fuel into her hanger.

“How. You. I mean. Where ... Can’t have...” the flight attendant babbled as she finished giving my shrinking dick a nice warm massage.

After I wiped my dick off and was reaching in to wipe up as much as I could I told her, “How many people are you going to tell that someone like me fucked you to the moon and back? What about having to push me away so I would stop making you cum as I went down on you?”

“I know I will tell everyone I know. No one will believe me when I said I had my brains fucked out by that ‘Joe’,” the first flight attendant said. “Georgia Tech isn’t exactly cheap.”

As the other flight attendant got her clothes fixed she said, “Oh cry me a river already. You’re getting scholarships out the ass. I’m the one working my ass off here. Ever wonder why I’ve stayed a virgin for so long? I never have the time to get laid. If not for you slipping that little pain in the ass a mickey and not having anyone else in first class, I wouldn’t have been able to find Joe here to take my cherry like I have wanted since I started rubbing my pussy in middle school whileI read all about him on the web.”

“We are starting on our final approach to Athens. The temperature...”

The first flight attendant was pushing me out toward my seat and buckling me in as she said, “That perverted snot’s voice always makes me want to puke. Always has the youngest looking girls he can find coming to his hotel room when we have a mandatory ten hour rest period. Caught him nailing a pair of girls he said were sixteen, but I doubt they were even twelve. We came to an agreement.”

She wanted to say something else, but she had to hurry to get in the jump seat for landing. When we got on the ground my phone chirped as each of the flight attendants walked past. We were leaving out through the door between first class and the cockpit. April was still pretty stoned, but not looking drunk anymore. Since she was still listed as an unaccompanied minor, they had to take her off the plane to the gate. I was right behind her, took her hand and started to head into the concourse.

Shit. What am I thinking? She’s stoned out of her mind, listed as unaccompanied and is walking away from the babysitters holding my hand.

We got about ten feet down the hallway when she said she needed to go take care of things. I held her backpack as she headed into the bathroom. When she came out and took my hand we were surrounded by airport cops. They told me to let the girl go and then tried to get her to move away from me.

For once I’m glad April has a nasty mouth on her when she is pissed off.

I did have to hold in my laughter when one of the cops moved in to try to pull her away from me as soon I let her hand go. He got the full bite of the venomous bile that came out of her mouth.

“If you deplorable underpaid rent-a-cop wannabe lay a hand on me you will find yourself working the night shift in Little Crime Points wearing a neon green jacket with security printed on it in reflective ink. You will only be permitted to carry a can of mace the size of a D-Cell battery,” she told him in full pissed off, privileged princess mode that made him pull back quickly. “Unless you all want to be assigned to the eleven to seven shift walking a beat in Adair Park, you will crawl back into the crap coated, cockroach infested, stench pits you came out of. My friend is going to be escorting me to baggage claim before ensuring I’m safely within my limousine. Now go the hell away already.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.