Fantasy Flight: Book 3 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 3

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

Now a lot can be said for decorating at Christmas, even for those who don’t even believe in Christ or the holiday in general. Over the years I have seen all manners of Christmas decoration around Atlanta that were elaborate, classic, gaudy and just plain showing off. Paul’s house was a mixture.

Every single window and door had a lighted wreath. All the trees under fifteen feet had lights on every single tree branch. The taller trees had large velvet ribbons and bows around the trunks since all branches under twenty feet had been removed. Wherever there was a fir or pine tree, they were all made up with lights and large ornaments. Each topped with a lit star. All was the very classic decorating I would expect from a house in this elite neighborhood.

It was on the lawn where classic met gaudy. Some areas had the classic motorized carolers, a motorized sleigh with a family and even a choirboy lighting a lantern. Other areas had cheap looking lighted inflatable snowmen, helicopters and other junk stuff I had seen at Walmart. It really killed the whole effect of the rest of the carefully decorated scene that had to have taken days to decorate.

Well he does have kids, so I bet they had a lot more influence on him than he likes to admit.

Nika summed it up well with, “Classic 20th century craftsmanship meets 21st century Chinese mail order.”

Couldn’t have said anything near that eloquently.

We barely made it up to the door before April, June and Blossom came pouring out of the house wearing robes over what appeared to be pajamas. I don’t think they expected the two Russian beauties to be my plus two. I saw it on Blossom’s face as she quickly guessed the two Russian gymnasts were between twelve and fourteen years old. I know Nika still had a body that looked less developed then any of these three girls. With Sonya barely having a small chest now and narrow hips, she could pass for fourteen all day long, even as dressed up as she was now.

April started saying, “What, aren’t we...” before June stomped on her foot.

Not wanting to cause more grief, I continued up to where Paul’s daughters were standing to introduce Nika and Sonja to them, “Ladies may I have the pleasure of introducing you to these lovely Russian gymnasts? I still have no idea why they agreed to accompany me to your home to enjoy your Christmas feast. On my left is the lovely Nika and on my right, is the equally stunning Sonya. They are part of a gymnastics troupe I met seven years ago when taking my first vacation as a working man. Training has never left them much time to socialize with any American girls other than fellow gymnasts. If it would be no bother, could I impose upon you lovely girls to do what all girls seem to know how to do best? I’m sure you ladies have plenty to chat about.”

Ok, that is at least flowery bullshit. I doubt it will completely diffuse things though.

A woman came to the open door to say, “April we will have none of that young lady. These beautiful ladies are our guests in our home.”

When April turned to look at the woman I got a flash of what may have been some sort of crop, but instead of leather or suede, it almost looked like some sort of tiny hooks.

Blossom recovered first. She invited the girls up to where the other girls were hanging out to get away from brothers and male cousins. They quickly vanished down a hallway before the front door was even closed.

“Paul is off attempting to convince Ariel of his sincerity in wanting her and Jill to join us at dinner as a family. Everyone knows it is yet another manipulation of his to prove to the family that there is still some attraction between the two of you. Mysteriously all his machinations to prove Jill is the result of your time helping Ariel have all come back showing no genetic match, even though we both know otherwise” she whispered. “I would apologize for April’s behavior, but you are as much to blame as I. All her sister’s and Dawn have caught now, she is the odd one out. Her PMS is driving us all mad. You have a good hour before Paul will be back, if Ariel agreed right off the bat. It will still take her and Jill half an hour to pre-dress for the drive so they can get all Christmas prettied up here. I need you to take this up to the second room at the top of the stairs and wait. When April comes in she will know what is coming. I need you to punish her for her bad attitude and disrespectful way she treated your guests. Once you have finished wearing out her bottom, please do us all a favor and wear out her vagina. It will be a pleasure seeing Paul’s response to her attitude adjustment when he returns. I will make sure he knows why and who took care of the task of punishing her during his absence. He boldly declared that discipline was a man’s responsibility, yet he is never around when discipline is needed. Since he believes that all the girls will be menstruating today, there is no need to worry about him even suspecting that you would consider cleaning out her pipes. Feel free to deflower her rear passage if you should be so inclined.”

What the hell else have I got to do? She was ready to let the cat out of the bag just because she was jealous. Why the hell did I ever get involved with teenaged girls? This is going to be a huge mess.

I got up to the room in question. Having some time, I took a good look at the thing her mom had given me to “adjust” April’s attitude.

Fucking hell! This is medieval!

I was there looking at what seems to be a run of the mill crop design, except that the leather was braided into strings with what appeared to be burrs with tiny metal points. I ran my finger over one and wished I hadn’t.

Damn that hurts!

The metal points had been very carefully designed to hurt without breaking the skin. Slapping it lightly into my hand stung like hundreds of simultaneous bee stings. Surprisingly the redness magically disappeared a second later.

I can only imagine how this would feel on April’s soft little ass.

I didn’t have to wait very long to find out.

April came in, went over to a chair, took off her robe, folded it neatly and then did the same for her gown and panties. When she got to the “punishment bench” she quickly turned a crank that let her feet just touch the floor when she bent over it. Without a word she pulled out a ball gag out of a drawer with her name on it. Once she made sure it was fitted properly in her mouth she came over to me and leaned her head forward to have me cinch it down. When she was sure that it was fitted correctly, she walked to the bench, locked her feet in some padded restraints and leaned over it. She really had to stretch her arms out to get her wrists into another set of restraints. These automatically closed and adjusted to be tight around her wrists.

Damn this is some serious high-end S&M gear. Paul is definitely into some very kinky shit. No way is this something he bought for spanking his brats.

My sexual curiosity got the best of me a few years back. I spent a week binge researching everything having to do with every facet of S&M. I knew what April expected of me and why it had to be me to do it. What she didn’t know what that I really wasn’t into hurting people to get my rocks off or even as a form of punishment. Of course, I also remember how hard she got off the last time we were together. She needed this on so many levels. That still didn’t mean I had to give it to her like she expected or was used to getting from her father. Plus, it is Christmas after all.

Now I get to play the games girl. See how you like some of your own medicine!

First, I took my time playing with the bench to make it spread her legs widely, taking her feet off the floor in the process. Next, I let the crop burs drag over the back of her bare thighs and butt a few times. She got so wet that her juices had already soaked her pubes and was to the point it would soon be dripping onto the floor.

She started to whimper when I began to drag the crop over the back of her thighs again. I quickly learned her cues. Whenever it started to turn her on I pulled it away. Without any warning I cocked my arm back, I swung it so it just cleared over her head and slapped down onto her folded robe. She screamed out into her gag as if I had actually hit her ass with it. I got the same response the next two times I drug the crop over her back, butt and over her wet twat.

Before long she was trying to mash her clit into the bench.

Ah, you aren’t getting off that easily April. You need to learn to never play games with geeks. We know a lot that you would never expect. I have a near eidetic memory for gadgets.

I quickly found the hidden access panel that allowed for some very specific fine tuning of the bench.

I bet Paul doesn’t even know about these. No way did he take the time to go onto their website to find the full instruction manual. It doesn’t look like it has even been opened since it left the factory.

A quick twist of a lever cocked her hip to get her clit away from anything that she could push against. I moved to the dresser where she got the ball gag to find it had a huge array of S&M gear that had no place in punishing a disobedient child and yet I found exactly what I needed.

It looked like a long cat of nine tails, but the tails were made of aquarium airline tubing and had wires made from different metals. In the handle were three oscillating units that caused each of the three wires to vibrate at a different frequency. The vids I had seen online definitely confirmed the vendor’s claims that it would sing when being used. Unlike most cat of nine tails crops, this wasn’t made to be used to inflict pain, it was made to torment. The tubing was chosen specifically because it had a hydrophilic rubbery coating. When dragged over a woman’s aroused pussy it would quickly pull the juices away. Anywhere that wasn’t slippery would have the tubing slightly stick to the area momentarily, thus causing the vibration of the wires within to be transferred to where it touched. If you had the money the company would send you a special device that records the response of a woman to a range of frequencies so it could be specifically tuned. This model was fixed at using the three most common frequencies.

Wanting to really torment April I kept her on the edge of the biggest cum of her life. I then went to take a piss.

Hmm. She looks to really be turned on by hearing my pee. Too bad I don’t do piss or scat games.

I took my time in the bathroom washing my hands and face before straightening my tie. When I got back into the room her little pussy had cooled off so much that it was back to being closed tight. I could not even see her clit even with her legs spread open widely.

Without any warning whatsoever I tore into her ass and pussy with the crop her mom had given me. I kept it up until she had a solid red on her skin from just above her hip bones to all the way down just above her knees. I had really laid into her hard. I was surprised there was no signs of blood anywhere. From how she screamed into the ball gag in pain, I expected welts and millions of tiny pin prick marks. The best part for me was that her little pussy was still closed tight with no signs of arousal anywhere. She even screamed out in pain when I put my fingers on her pussy to pry it open to take a good look.

She still needs something else to show her what being a bitch gets her, I just don’t know what. Hmmm. What other toys are in this dresser?

They had a lot of things in the top drawer that I only read about in fictional sex stories online. Right there in a small plastic box was exactly what I needed, adjustable nipple thimbles. These were custom made nipple extenders for woman with inverted nipples. These were the high-end ones that had small rounded points added inside. The plunger sucks the nipple into the points. The points are supposed to hurt like hell all by themselves. I heard rumors a device that made the suction twice as hard, as that of the provided syringes, whenever the person on the table lifted up their chest, but never found any real proof when looking online.

I wonder if Paul or his wife are the ones that wrote those stories. There is an exact match to what the one story described.

Taking out the no longer fabled device, I took a few seconds to marvel at the design and handiwork. It was a work of bondage art all by itself.

There is some kinky shit Paul is into. Why would he ever let his kids in here? Seeing ball gags custom made, with each child’s name on them, meant they had been in here enough to know how the ball gags worked and why they were put in their mouths.

Quite simple in design, the nipple thimbles had two sections of tubing that connected to the suction ports on the sides of the thimbles. These connected into an air bladder that went under her body. It even had a hand-drawn guide on the back for how to set it up. April knew exactly what it was the second I moved over to get the thimbles on her nipples. She was shaking her head and trying to scream “no” as I connected up a chain between the two thimbles and another that went over her back to keep her from being able to knock them loose to break the suction.

Interesting. The story never mentioned them being used on teenagers. Obviously, she knows the pain they can cause.

As soon as they were tight over her nipples, I pumped all the air out of the air bladder as she screamed. When she was laying on the padded air bladder I slowly opened the valve until I could pull one of the thimbles free of her nipple without any problem and then noted the vacuum gauge setting. A few squeezes of the air purge bulb had the thimbles set so her nipple was almost touching the spikes inside. The air bladder was so well designed that even on a flat chested male lifting off the pillow would pull a chunk of whatever the thimbles were pressed against into the spikes inside.

In the next drawer down, I found what I had hoped was a coarse hair shirt. Instead it was more of a mat and created from synthetic fibers. Rubbing my hand over it made me want to scratch to get rid of the itch. April had no idea what I put under her stomach until she dropped down on the irritating surface. Trying to get away from the hair mat made her lift her chest off the air bladder. I sat back to enjoy watching as she tried to work out how to push into the air bladder and still get away from the hair mat. In the end she found that pushing her breasts into the air baller, arching her back and pushing her butt up onto the air was the best she could get. I knew April was very smart. It had to be her attempting to get away from the hair mat that let her not consider about how her position now had her lightly furred mons and asshole completely unprotected.

Now you are really going to see what punishment is about!

Pulling over a rolling stool I positioned myself so the top of my shoulder was even with her pubic bone. That gave me the angle to get a perfect downswing that slammed the crop hard into her exposed anus and butt crack before slamming down across her mons.

Fucking hell! That worked better than the author described in his story! I always wondered why they made it a point to have your shoulders even or below the pubic bone. Duh! The handle wouldn’t allow the full force to be transferred through the crop.

It was a textbook example of a chain reaction.

The pain in her exposed asshole and mons made her jerk forward to get away from the crop, slamming her stomach into the hair mat, which then made her lift her chest and have her nipples sucked into the spikes inside the thimbles. To stop that pain, she dropped her chest and arched her back again to get away from the hair mat. I gave her three quick strokes with the crop so it covered more of her butt while having a few strands hit her anus and mons. I kept at her until she was lying flat on the hair mat and crying genuine tears, not the fake ones she tried to use before, to get me to stop.

Girls can cry even real tears of pain or remorse at the drop of a hat. Don’t fall for it.

To be sure I drug the crop over her legs and back like when we started. Instead of getting aroused, she tried her best to flinch away from it. I took my time undoing the nipple thimbles and then finally pulling the hair mat roughly from under her nearly limp body. When I finally released her arms and legs from the bench, her eyes now showed a level of respectful fear when she looked up at me.

Now that bit of fear in her eyes isn’t something that can be faked.

“Permission to speak, sir,” April asked as she stood looking down at the floor with her hands crossed clasped behind her back to push out her chest.

When I didn’t respond immediately she looked up into my eyes, but kept silent.

Damn she is completely scared shitless I will put her back on the bench to punish her again.

Sounding like I was still pissed off I said, “Speak.”

April tried hard to stand firm, but my tone of voice made her jump back a step before saying, “Joe, I’m so very sorry for being a total bitch to you and your guests. I have no reason to take that tone with anyone regardless of my own feelings. I never want to be punished by you again, especially if you were really, really mad at me instead of only mildly annoyed. My father has been seething mad at me for my behavior and wasn’t able to do even a fraction of what you did here today. I promise to never behave like I did today. Not with anyone, anywhere.”

I nearly jumped when her mom spoke from behind me. I never heard the door open.

“Young lady I’m going to hold you to that very promise. Should I ever hear even a whisper of any more disrespect toward anyone, I will personally arrange for Joe to take care of your punishment. I watched everything he did when he was doing as I asked. Nothing was done out of anger,” her mom told her sternly as April reached for her panties. “You know the rules April. Joe isn’t the only one in this household who you have verbally berated today. Each will have a sincere apology as you are now, exactly as the rules have been since you were a young child,” her mom told her. “If I hear any of them believes your apology isn’t genuine you will remain naked for the remainder of the day and I will tell you father he can observe Joe as he punishes you again. I’m sure Joe can teach him how to properly discipline his child. Joe knows a lot more about this bench than your father.”

“I understand,” she said as she headed naked toward the stairs with her head down.

Surprisingly, her mom locked the door, flipped some switches in a hidden panel, turned toward me, loosened my pants and had them around my ankles with my boxers. Quickly dropping to her knees she sucked me completely hard before standing to shuck off her dressing robe. She was completely naked underneath. There was not a single question that she was way past being turned on. This woman was as ready to fuck as any I have ever come across.

Bending over the bench she explained, “Joe I am a week behind the girls in my cycle. Paul is more interested in screwing snotty Ivy League college girls that come to his dance club to get a chance at being fucked by the guy in the DJ booth. He is so dense about it that he thinks I can’t smell them on him when he arrogantly drops into bed without even bothering to shower first. The only benefit of this dalliances are that he has a bit more stamina when I demand he take care of my needs. More than a few nights he is so drunk he asks me why I’m not getting serviced by the pool boy like all my neighbors. The bastard never bothered to make even a token effort to get anything I would consider a gift from a wealthy husband in charge of his family’s business. So, I’m getting myself what I want instead. It is going to cost him more than the jewelry I told him I wanted this year to wear at the New Year’s party down the street.”

Damn I already knocked up most of his girls and those of his cronies, no reason not to plumb his wife’s depths on the off chance I have enough sperm built up to do the job.

No need for foreplay here. I lined up and started to jam into her hard only to find that she was almost as tight as her girls. I had to work to get fully buried inside her. It didn’t help that she came hard before I was halfway inside her. It made her feel even tighter than when I started.

I never want to see for sure, but Paul must be hung like a squirrel. I’m not even what I consider anything large or above average. She is still near virgin tight after having kids naturally.

Her telling me we needed to get things underway had me stop thinking as I fucked her like a wild man until I was dumping my load of cum inside her. Out of nowhere she had a tampon she jammed in to keep from leaking and then turned to clean me up. Once most of the goo was gone she used some sort of sex odor neutralizing wipes to finish cleaning me up. We dressed in silence and she told me where I could kick back to wait on Christmas dinner. I shouldn’t expect to see any of the girls unless a still naked April came in to apologize again.

What the fuck was up with that anyway? Who lets their horny teenaged daughter go around naked to apologize to everyone she was a bitch to lately?

I was still wondering about it when Karen stopped in to take a seat across from me. She had a huge smile on her face and looked stunning in the dress she was wearing. It was only her face that clued me in that she wasn’t some cousin or another of April’s sisters I had not met yet.

“Joe, I know your heart. I watched as you did what mother asked of you. That isn’t the person you are, but from firsthand experience on that very bench I can tell you are very knowledgeable,” she told me looking a little flushed. “April needed what she received today. She had my father wrapped around her finger so tightly that shedding a single tear or making a single sound of discomfort caused him to cave. There has never been a single question that she is his favorite. The first time mother demanded he take her to the punishment room to correct her bad behavior she came out looking smug. Never once was she made to go apologize as the rest of us. Today is the first time the boys in our family will have seen her naked since she was four. You watch during dinner. Just a stern look on your face will make her cringe. Mother is going to make sure father is aware of who corrected his little princess and why.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.