Fantasy Flight: Book 3 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 3

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

It is going to be amazing seeing how Calvin, Linda and Roberta respond to Tatyana and her team! I can’t wait to see if they have a change in hell of handling them.

As we were heading to the plane waiting on us, both Linda and Roberta each said they were interested in me helping them get into the mile high club. I took a few minutes to chat with the pilot on the tarmac before we both headed inside.

I got a huge smile from him as he said, “If you don’t mind an extra few hours in the air, I will be more than happy to see that everyone’s need are accommodated. We have the extra fuel on board just in case an ‘urgent’ need to divert should arise due to needs of our clientele.”

I was not sure exactly what he meant until we got on the plane. When I saw his smoking hot female co-pilot my stupid brain just assumed that was what he meant.

Damn! I have to quit prejudging things where I don’t know enough specifics. Jumping to conclusions when it comes to people and sex is going to really get me into deep shit if I’m not careful.

When I turned to head toward the back I got my first, of many, surprises on the flight today. Instead of just being made to have seats like a regular private jet, this one was setup to have three rows of seats and then bedrooms. Even more surprising was finding we had a flight crew consisting of two women and a man that all seemed to have caught the lustful eyes of the interns. Calvin was definitely drooling over the two women and flirting with them, pitifully, any chance he got. Linda and Roberta were a bit more subtle, but only just a bit.

The next surprise came as we were getting ready to take off.

Out from one of the cabins came a group of girls that I guessed were somewhere around fifteen or sixteen. All four were completely stoned out of their minds and barely dressed. Three had on dress shirts, but only one or two of the bottom buttons were done. The forth was wearing only a pair of tiny, pussy juice soaked, transparent panties and a short, tight, t-shirt that was only held in place by her boobs stretching the material out. Calvin seemed to enjoy the show briefly, but was then back to ogling the two women of the flight crew.

Well Calvin seems to either know they are jail bait or is just into wanting to nail flight attendants. No way were any of those girls going to remember shit about what happened to them on the flight.

I expected Roberta to show some interest in the girls, but she must have been trying to decide which of the stewardesses she was going to hit on to show Calvin she could score before he did. Linda had a deer in the headlights look going.

If I hadn’t already been told about Linda having had some sexual fun with Calvin and Roberta already, I would have thought she might be a virgin.

Feigning nonchalance, I took a seat in the front row with the interns, got strapped in and asked for a shot of 151. It was all I knew we had time for between now and being cleared for priority takeoff.

One of the stoned teenagers came over to drop down in the seat next to me and asked, “So can you like hold my hand while they make us fly up into the air? No matter how many pills I take or how much weed I smoke I can’t ignore when they do that part. I wish could sit in your lap instead, but they said we can’t do that on takeoff or landing. Isn’t safe they told us.”

I looked over at her to see her shirt was hanging completely open now. After one look at her still cone shaped breasts, capped with still cratered dark pink buds, I adjusted her age down to around twelve. I only bumped it back up to at least fourteen when she complained about forgetting her “To Kill a Mockingbird” book at wherever they had been visiting. That was standard freshman reading in high school.

She could be twelve or younger, but smart as hell like you and Ariel. Smart girls don’t go getting fried out of their gourds on a private jet with complete strangers do they? If she was on your lap right now she would have insisted your dick by jammed inside her to keep her in place. Not that bad of an idea either if not for the interns who will use that to hang me the first time they get pissed at me for something.

I was glad to get the shot of 151 to stop the critical analysis my brain and dick were having about this horny stoned teenager and her friends.

“Hold my hand too? I am just as scared about flying as she is,” another of the girls said as she plopped down on the other side.

Calvin was smirking as he looked over at my predicament from his window seat with Linda in the seat next to him. Linda saw it too. Her smile bordered on the edge of showing pure evil when she got up and went right to the girl in just a t-shirt and panties.

Taking the girl’s hand she guided her to the seat next to Calvin and said, “It looks like we are short of men here to keep you girls from getting scared on takeoff. Calvin here is going to move over so you and your friend have someone to hold your hands too.”

Well I can’t blame Calvin for not being a gentleman and moving immediately, he was staring right at a pussy through her now transparent panties. From where I sat I could see the only hair on her pussy was a big heart above her clit.

“Please take your seats, we are next in line for takeoff,” the male flight attendant said.

The other remaining teenage girl quickly took Linda’s seat and grabbed Calvin’s hand.

Linda quickly reached into Calvin’s lap, clearly having a level of intimacy that matched what he had told me about him and her past, to unbuckle his seatbelt. Another quick move and his dick was out of his fly. Before he could even react, Linda turned the teenaged girl around, pulled the girl’s panties down in back and pushed her toward Calvin. All she had to do was hold his dick aimed at about seventy-five degrees. The girl did the rest to quickly impale herself on it. The seatbelt was adjusted and pulled over them both to keep them in place. Linda even pulled the girl’s shirt up to put Calvin’s free hand on the girl’s tit.

One of the stewardesses came over to tuck a blanket around them before going to her seat too for takeoff.

“How come she gets to ride in his lap and I don’t,” the girl next to me whined. “Oh man that is so unfair.”

The girl on the other side of me said, like it was completely obvious to every sentient being in the universe, “Duh! He only has one dick and she is using it!”

Linda was ignoring the question as she told Calvin, “Go ahead and fuck her Cal, she is everything you said you wanted in a fuck toy. Now you have what you always said I wasn’t!”

Some interesting tension between them. Definitely a lot of truth in what he told me about her.

When the pilot kicked up the engines to get on the runway and take off, the girls on either side of me pulled up the arm rests, turned into me, got the far hands on my arm and the other hand holding my hand nearest to them. My arm was numb and my fingers felt like they were broken when the two girls finally let go when we got to cruising altitude. I got a friendly kiss on the cheek from each of them as they let go of me. They didn’t get out of their seats even though we had been given permission to move about the cabin.

Looking over at Calvin I saw the blanket was on the floor with the girl riding him slowly now. Both of his hands were on her tits. His pants and underwear were now down around his feet.

Not that I am interested in other guy’s dicks, but I was envious of Calvin while feeling sorry for him at the same time. His dick looked to easily be ten inches long. Too bad it could not have been much bigger around than my thumb.

I wonder if that is what led to Linda’s comments before? If not fucking a really tight pussy, he wouldn’t have much luck of getting either of them off.

I wasn’t even paying attention to the girls on either side of me as I watched the action going on over by the window. Movement out of the corner of my eye snapped me out of my staring.

Turning to look, I saw Roberta was moving past me with the male and one of the female crew. I just caught sight of Linda going into a large room just behind the cockpit. A few minutes later the pilot waved at me as he went into that room too.

The stewardess came over to ask if we wanted anything. I got another shot of 151 and the two girls asked for some more of the special medicated brownies.

Well that is one way to keep from going against the no smoking rules on planes.

She was back in seconds with my shot and two of the largest brownies I have seen served on an airplane before. They were easily five inches square, not that they lasted that long. Hearing the stewardess asking Calvin if he needed anything made me look over again.

Shit! His dick is even longer than I thought!

The girl was off his lap now because she was fighting with his shoes so she could get his pants all the way off. My initial guess was off because of the deep bucket seats and arm rests. It was at least a foot long. If he had some actual girth to it, he could be making a mint in porn.

Once he was finally naked from the waist down the girl stripped off her clothes and mounted him facing forward. A quick seat adjustment had them reclined back to past forty-five degrees, but not quite horizontal. She could take all of his dick in as she started riding him with practiced ease. I could tell they were off in their own world now. I figured with the experience she was showing and his long skinny dick, they would go the whole flight and neither of them would cum.

JOE! Quit making those dumb fucking assumptions. No way can either of them last very long with one of the other girls sucking his balls and licking the juices off his dick each time the girl riding him stops to enjoy her big climaxes. Man she must be one hell of a squirter!

“So you, like, want to go back to our room with us? We are going to go back to playing with each other and it is ok if you watch us. I like it when men watch me doing stuff with other girls. You can do more too, if you want,” she told me as I was pulled to my feet by the two of them. “They said we can’t use names, so I don’t know the other girl’s names. I really won’t remember anyway.”

The other girl gave us more of her wisdom as she said, “We don’t need names to make each other feel good. If we are doing it right we won’t be able to have a conversation.”

Once we got into bedroom the two girls were completely naked. True to what they said, they dropped to the bed to get into a sixty-nine. I barely got to see that the second girl’s tits were not any more developed than the first one. Both seemed to have trimmed any pussy hair they had really close or shaved it off. In a few minutes they were taking turns getting off until the one on top rolled away to catch her breath.

“So man, are you like so into just watching or can you do me a solid and give me some dick,” the girl that had been sitting next to Calvin asked as she dropped onto the couch next to me. “That other guy is too thin for the puss and too long for the ass. He won’t be any use in a few minutes anyway, that girl was exhausted and he got on top.”

Damn I really could use a good tight fuck, but not with Linda and Roberta on the plane.

Watching the girl strip I said, “I think I had better only watch for now. There has to be some toys you can used around here somewhere.”

“Yeah, like, ok, that is cool,” she said as she went right to a drawer filled with dildos.

It was a good thing I refrained, I noticed there were some well hidden cameras in this bedroom.

That is not cool given what I had been told about the tastes of the client who charter their planes.

I decided I needed to find out what the fuck was going on and headed out toward the cockpit. On the way I saw that Calvin was soaked in sweat and breathing hard where he was lying on top of the girl he was fucking. His hips were making token thrusts, but they were definitely not doing it for the girl, she was sound asleep.

Linda and the pilot, on the other hand, were a different story. As I looked over into the small compartment, the pilot was slamming hard into her while the stewardess had her legs locked around Linda’s head. They had her restrained onto some sort of pull-out table with no chance for her to keep from being forced to eat the stewardess’s pussy or having her asshole fucked by the pilot.

Next time, Linda, try not to be a complete bitch!

I found the cockpit door unlocked and headed in to talk to the co-pilot. She pointed to the Pilot’s empty seat for me to sit.

Not turning away from her controls she said, “Hey Joe. I saw on the observation monitors that you found the cameras. They said you had a damn sharp eye and were one of those super geeks. I deleted that from the room video. The recorders are disconnected now. You don’t need to worry about being recorded if you want a little fun. We take good care of the passengers who are like you, versus our normal clientele. This isn’t the plane we had scheduled to pick you up. That asshole who fucked you out of knowing about your daughter dropped a hundred grand to have us diverted to pick your group up today. We were to ensure there were a number of horny under-aged girls on board being paid handsomely to service your sexual desires. A courier is going to be waiting to collect the video feeds, specifically the ones tracking your every move on the plane. The prick really has no idea about the company he is dealing with or the nature of our business. Our camera system has four full racks of servers that fully digitize every inch of the plane covered by video and we are using 4k cameras. Right now you are not in the cockpit, but sitting in the can taking a shit, as you can see on the monitor to your left.”

Fucking hell! Even my pubic hair is trimmed!

“How did you get the detail to do this? I haven’t even taken a piss on this plane,” I asked.

“Easy. It was compiled on your first flight with us before the video was securely wiped from our servers. Not even the NSA can find those bits when we clean them off the servers. We only store on DRAM in the planes in the event we crash or are requested to land to be searched. One switch powers off the servers. The custom software processes images of you from dozens of cameras all over the planes and creates a full model at resolutions so high that in 4k no one can tell if anything looking out of place is due to it being rendered, digital noise on the camera or just a bad compression/decompression algorithm,” she explained. “As I said, we have some passengers, like yourself, that the company likes and goes beyond what is expected to protect. Should one of your guests on your first flight have made allegations of inappropriate behaviors against anyone while on the flight, we provide time-stamped, independently certified video evidence to the contrary. As further proof, look at the room with the three girls enjoying themselves on the monitor to your left.”

On the monitor in front of me I was looking at the scene I had just left, except that the third girl was buzzing her clit with a vibrator. In the blink of an eye, the girls were all still busy exactly as they were, they were just dressed now. The two girls were still eating each other, but now they had skirts hiding their heads. The co-pilot zoomed in on one of their skirts and I saw that it was perfectly rendered to show it draped over her legs and moved exactly like it would if she was getting eating dressed like this with the way the room as lighted. After zooming back out I got to see the third girl over on the couch. Her shirt was pulled open to show one tit and she was wearing loose shorts with panties. The vibrator was working exactly like she had been using when I saw her on the feed naked. When I zoomed down to fill the screen with her crotch, her panties were moving around perfectly in sync with the vibrator. There wasn’t even any pixilation even when I zoomed in at least twenty times the original feed.

“Watch closely, she is about to cum” the co-pilot told me.

Not much later, the girl did cum and came really hard. That was nothing unexpected. It was the way her panties darkened quickly and pushed out with each orgasmic spasm of her vagina as the girl squirted while she came.

Now that is fucking amazing.

With a laugh the co-pilot said, “I thought that would blow even your mind. Bet you couldn’t tell where the cameras optical zoom ended and digital rendering took over. Look at her now. Amazingly she is a virgin again.”

Looking at the video I saw she was right. The funny thing was that she had a cherry when she didn’t have the vibrator pushing in and out of her pussy. Just to prove a point, the video zoomed out to show all of the naked girl right as she appeared to be fighting to push the vibrator into her pussy. Her face was showing obvious pain and when she pushed it through her digital cherry, there were tears running from her eyes. Pulling the vibrator out showed a ring of smeared blood on near the tip and some around the ruined digital membrane.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.