The Wedding - Cover

The Wedding

Copyright© 2018 by Anvil

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fan mail fantasy involving annatartywife on her wedding day

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex  

That afternoon I’d arranged to go round and meet Clair. I sent Mike a text at work telling I was on my round.

“Tell me all about it when I get home and don’t leave anything out! Dirty bitch” he replied.

I’d dressed quite slutty but nothing too obvious to anyone. I was wearing black hold ups, short skirt and heels that showed off my arse in all its glory. I thought about knickers but decided against it. My top was a bit low cut and as I wasn’t wearing a bra my tits were barely covered. My stiff nipples betrayed my obvious excitement.

I knocked on Clair’s door and waited. She opened it and greeted me with quite a passionate kiss on my lips. I gasped a little in surprise before returning the kiss, my tongue sneaking its way into her mouth.

Clair just smiled and led me into the lounge without a word. I sat down on the couch, my skirt riding up my legs revealing my stocking tops. I immediately pulled my skirt down a bit.

“Leave your skirt as it is” Clair said quite firmly. “Here, have this” she said placing a large glass of wine into my hand. I took a large gulp as she sat next to me.

“I take it you enjoyed the show yesterday otherwise you wouldn’t be here” Clair said.

Before I had chance to reply her hand was already working its way up my leg. I gasped a bit but made no attempt to stop her, in fact I opened my legs slightly to allow her easier access.

“Slut” was all she said before shoving her tongue down my throat. Her hand had now found out about my absence of knickers. She broke away from kissing me and pushed me onto my back. She pushed my skirt right up my thighs before quickly placing her head between my legs. As her tongue started to explore my sodden cunt I moaned loudly.

“Jim always said you were a dirty fucker who’d do just about anything but I didn’t believe him until now!” she said in between mouthfuls of my cunt. God I was enjoying this. She really knew what to do.

This continued for a few minutes before she got up announcing that I was ready. She disappeared off leaving me high but anything but dry. She was a gone a few minutes before returning just wearing stockings and a decent sized strap on cock.

“Get over here on your knees and get sucking” she demanded. I immediately got on my knees and grabbed it with one hand and started licking it whilst using my other hand to play with my cunt. I was that wet I soon slipped a few fingers in.

“Did you enjoy seeing me fucking those teenagers?”

“Yes” I gasped in between mouthfuls of strap on cock.

“Jim usually watches and films it. He loves seeing me full of young cock and spunk nearly as much as I enjoy being full of it”

Clair moved and lay down with the strap on cock sticking straight up.

“Get over here and sit on it and face me” she ordered. I was over there like a shot sliding my soaking cunt down onto it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.