What's a Little Swapping Between Friends?
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mario's saga continues, as Eric and Bobbie meet Carly, everyone clicks, and they all get to bond in even more intimate ways. This segment is probably going to be two or three chapters before it's done.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Pegging  

On the fifth stroke, going back into Bobbie straight from Carly’s twat, while Eric did the opposite, we were all agreed that this was a splendid idea. The constant transfer of our dicks between the two ladies seemed to please both of them, in fact, judging by their reactions to that exchange. They responded somewhat differently from each other in style, Bobbie being mostly about the squirting and cussing, Carly about the moaning and screaming, but the effect was the same. Both women were enthralled by the pricks pounding the holy hell out of them, so much so that Eric and I could feel (and yes, we compared notes later) the pure squish of the lady juices inside each of them as they creamed themselves.

It was definitely nice, sloppy wet, warm, and slippery inside Bobbie as I rammed her, just as it was inside of Carly, my sweet girlfriend and my sweet fiancee respectively. Both women were very much what the doctor ordered as far as I was concerned. They knew how to gratify themselves as well as Eric and me. They were both very much into the action, pushing back at us with their hips and asses, putting their back into it as we pounded the hell out of both of them in turns. We both found ourselves fighting hard not to cum too fast, but we held on and did our best to do right by both ladies. They were our beloved women, after all.

It was a bit longer before Bobbie came on my cock and Carly followed soon afterward, both sighing with pleasure as they lost all self-control. Eric then exploded inside Carly, his seed spilling out of my fiancee’s twat. I almost immediately shot my load into his wife, my cum oozing down her thighs, too. We then watched with fascination, as Carly and Bobbie embraced and kissed each other, after which we saw Carly go down on Bobbie and start licking her twat. She was eager to eat up all of my spunk from Mrs. Anderson, tasting the tangible evidence of my adultery with Eric’s wife.

That was when Eric knelt before me and started sucking my dick, straight from his own wife’s cunt. He didn’t hesitate to lick and tease the head of my cock, to taste me and pleasure me with his lips and tongue. He definitely acted on his bisexual impulses, that much I could tell. I certainly enjoyed his mouth on my prick, though I was a bit sensitive right then, due to having just fucked the girls for over an hour by then. Even so, I welcomed the attention and I also loved watching the sight of Carly eating Bobbie out.

This lasted for several more minutes, my cock hardening at the scene, especially as Bobbie and Carly swapped positions and my fiancee felt a tongue invade her pussy, too. Eric did his level best to make me hard again, for some reason that wasn’t quite clear until he succeeded and bent over in front of me. It wasn’t rocket science at that point, as Bobbie and Carly stopped to prepare my dick for his ass and vice versa. A good dose of lube, and I began to ease into his booty from behind, inch by inch penetrating him at last. It would take a bit to bottom out inside his butt, yet I did so, and he soon began to encourage me with his hips bucking against me.

I was soon balls deep inside Eric and he pushed back against me over the kitchen table, his thick rod pressing against the hardwood while Bobbie licked Carly next to us. That was when I got an idea. I figured that it would make damn good use of that hard-on of his.

I pulled out of Eric and directed him to, “Wait, while your wife and my fiancee reposition themselves. Bobbie, bend over and let Eric take you from behind on the table. Eric, why don’t you fuck her in the ass this time? I’m going to use your butt while you use hers. Carly, honey, spread my cheeks and play with my asshole. Lick it, too, if you wish. I want to feel your fingers and tongue on my crack and in my cornhole, enjoying some ass play like that,” I urged my fiancee, knowing that she’d go for it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.