My Cruise From Hell - Cover

My Cruise From Hell

Copyright© 2017 by Red Tempest

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Follow the events that lead up to my cruise from hell

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Revenge  

When she did the paperwork setting up the sign and sail card, she used my American Express credit card for both of us. After her escapade with Wes at the hotel and ship restaurant, I went down to the customer service desk and had them remove my credit card and set the sign and sail up as a cash only account. I was told that I could put a cash balance on the card and when it was almost depleted, I would need to put more cash on the card to use it. This would stop her from running up a large amount on my credit card.

Ah, there is more than one way to skin a slut.

Finally, the next morning after my talk with Pete, Tina and I had a discussion in the cabin. She has pretty much been Wes’s girl for the first couple days of the cruise. I was in the room changing into my bathing suit, when she walked in.

“What did you do to our sign and sail card?” She asked.

“I changed them to cash only,” I replied.

“Why would you do that?”

“So, you can’t run up a big bill entertaining Wes.”

“You bastard how could you think I would do something like that.”

“Easy you’re not here with me, you’re with him. What happened, did you try using it for something?” I asked.

“Yes, I tried to do some bookings at the spa for Wes and me. I tried using the card, but it didn’t have your credit card on it and very little cash credit was on it. You’re a dick head for embarrassing me like that. Our deal was that I paid for the cruise, air fare and hotel room. You were to cover all the onboard ship expenses,” she stated.

“Well, now that you’re with Wes and not with me, that changed our agreement. I guess you either should put your credit card on your sign and sail card, or let Wes pay for all your expenses,” I sniped.

You’re becoming the worst cabin mate I ever had on a cruise,” she spat.

“How the hell would you know? You have not let Wes out of your damn sight. You are spending all your time with him and none with me. For Christ sakes, you haven’t let me touch you since our trip to Florida and the first night you see Wes, you screw his brains out and have been for the last couple of days. Some fucking cruise for me. I knew I should have bailed Friday night,” I exploded.

I was pissed, and she knew it. But she came right back at me, saying something that just stunned me.

“I am a big girl and I can and will do what I want. We are not exclusive and you don’t own me,” she snarled.

“What!!! We have been living together for over a year. Does that not mean that we are exclusive?” I snapped.

“No, exclusive means being engaged or married, which we are neither,” she sneered.

I paused for a moment just looking at her, probably with an amazed look on my face. I needed to refocus on my thoughts for a second or two.

“So, by your definition, I can go out to the pool and pick up any woman I want to and bring her back here and bang her brains out?”

“No, nobody but us in this room. It is our haven. If you are so lucky, then take her back to her room.”

I just let out a big sigh, I think she just threw up a brick wall at me. I needed to rethink the situation over. I had thoughts of trying to salvage our relationship, but her actions and words have sunk us.

Why the hell did put myself into this position?

“If all you want is some sex, why don’t we strip naked and I will take care of your little thingie,” she grinned.

“I would not put my so called little thingie inside that slutty pussy of yours for all the tea in China. I have no idea where Wes’s cock has been and what type of disease he might have. There was no way that I’m risking my health, for a lousy piece of ass from you.”

“Well don’t say that I didn’t offer. Go ahead and do whatever floats your boat. I going to take a shower, change into clean clothes and then Wes and I are going on shore.”

With that she went into the bathroom to shower. I left the cabin and that was the way the cruise went. No, I didn’t go out and fuck a bunch of women. I did have some offers, but politely refused them. The only good thing that happen on the cruise was the gambling. I spent a lot of time at the casino. I had nothing else to occupy my time. I won five hundred dollars on the slot machines the first night, but after that it was all downhill. I must have dumped around ten thousand at playing craps or blackjack. They make it so easy to use you ATM card to get cash. Finally, on the last night, I was playing blackjack and I was down to my last fifty bucks. I put twenty-five on the bet and twenty-five on what was called the lucky ladies. Twenty-five was the most that you can bet on the lucky ladies.

To get the lucky ladies you must have two queens of heart dealt to you. It paid 250 to one. If the dealer had 21 dealt to him then you win a thousand to one, max of 25 thousand. Which happened to me. I recouped my losses and won just over twelve thousand. Finally, the cruise ship arrived back in Fort Lauderdale and I had just finished packing my luggage for the trip home. I was standing by the gangway to get off the ship when Tina walked up.

“Where’s your luggage?” I asked.

“Tom, Wes and I are staying aboard ship and we are going back out for another cruise. Wes’s cabin was available for us to stay in. I will be back in a week,” she stated.

I gave her a pissed off look and just nodded my head. I handed her an envelope with two thousand dollars in it. “Here, this will cover my share of the cruise. You will have to cover all your own expenses,” I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.