Wife Flashes - Cover

Wife Flashes

Copyright© 2017 by Heather77

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is what I dream would've happened that day my wife flashed her parents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution  

This is the husband’s version, I already posted the true part of the story but this part I added some of what I fantasized about after the event.

My name is Tim (38) and we’ll call my wife Monica (35) because she looks like the pornstar Monica Sweetheart. When my wife and I first met she was a virgin and didn’t really kiss many guys either. She’s always been very shy and afraid of attention. Over the years I’ve tried to push her to be more out going but even at her families parties she is usually by my side.

Now I’ve always known there’s a wild side to her that is just too afraid to come out. The most wild thing she’s ever done was in college she flashed a couple of guys while at their school’s football game. That story is known in her family and often gets brought up.

So her family is from the country and has a couple of acres in the sticks and of course they are into Nascar. My wife and I watch and enjoy Nascar but it’s probably our least favorite sport and we have a driver that we like too but never been to a race. Her parents go to all the Nascar race events in Charlotte each year and this year we decided to join them and go the day of the race. They stay at a campground next to the track in their RV for the race weekend...

Monica’s dad, Rob, is 60, just over 6 foot, thin with a large beer belly and her mom Patty is 55 and has a couple extra pounds but not bad for her age. We left the kids with my parents and headed down early we met them at their campsite. I bought Monica a Jimmy Johnson bikini a couple of days before the race which she’s wearing under her white tank top and short jean skirt that I begged her to wear. Normally Monica dresses in mom approved cloths, not showing off her body.

When we got there the 4 of us went over to the track to check out the venders and sites. We sat down to eat lunch and waiting for or food. Rob says to us, “I’ve never seen a girl flash her boobs here and we’ve come here for years”

“yes that’s all your father talks about, I wish it would just happen already,” Patty said in frustration “There you go maybe that young girl might show you her tits, go ask.”

We all started to laugh and talk about how she’d probably slap him

I look at my father in-law while I say, “Just keep Monica away from apple martinis or she’ll go back to that day in college.”

Patty asks, “Oh yeah what happened exactly? You were at a your school’s football game and someone asked to see your boobs so you flashed them?”

I looked over to see Rob staring at Monica’s tits, with her tight tank top I really couldn’t blame him. I’ve caught him checking his daughter out for years now.

I could tell Monica was getting embarrassed but she answered, “Kinda mom, I was very drunk on apple martinis and apparently they make me do some crazy things as Tim and I’ve learned. I was walking with friends through some tailgate and a group kept asking to see the girls boobs as they pasted. I was very drunk and with new friends that I wanted to be cool around so when one of my new friends dared me to do I went for it and flashed my boobs. I kept it that way for a couple of seconds and then we started to walk away, as one of the guys came over to give me some beaded necklaces.”

Rob looked shocked and said, “But you had more than one set of beads.”

Just then Monica was saved by the food vender calling out our food # as we eat the conversation moved to our kids. We were getting ready to head to the shops when Rob brought it up again. “So if someone at this race asked you to flash would you?”

“You old perv, trying to get your daughter to flash you!” Patty laughs at her husband.

Rob said fast “ No, I just wanted to know what to expect.”

“Well I don’t know about you 2 but I’d sure like to see my wife flash.” I say

“Well first off guys I’m not as young as I was then, secondly I’m a mother now and not nearly drunk enough.”

“Oh well then here have another beer” Her father hands her one from the carrying cooler we had.

I was horny and with Rob’s not so subtle ways of checking Monica out over the years I kinda felt bad for him. Plus I think I wanted him to finally see her so I said to them “Yeah baby drink up, MORE BEERS, MORE BOOBS.”

Rob chants, “MORE BEERS, MORE BOOBS.”

We walked around and started shopping, Rob and Patty were teasing us for liking Jimmy Johnson, since they were both Tony Stewart fans. When Rob saw a #14 Tony Stewart bikini he looked like a boy on Christmas day.

Rob couldn’t contain himself as he hurried over to Monica. “Sweetie you should really get this bikini.”

Monica started smiling and lifted her tank top exposing that same bikini on her.

“Monica did you just flash and make your father the happiest man in the world? Thank god, now I never have to hear the old man complain about it anymore. You’re the best for doing that for him it means a lot sweetie.” Patty says with a huge smile on her face.

“Wait, what mom? No, I didn’t just flash dad my boobs here in the store. I was showing him that I have on the Jimmy Johnson bikini.” Monica nervously explains to her and to some of the men that over heard.

“Oh sorry dear, but the look on your father’s face and the men around you. From behind you it seemed that when you had your tank top pulled up, that you were showing your boobs to them.” Patty says with some disappointment.

“Fuck that would’ve been awesome, she’s fucking sexy” One guy says after hearing Patty. The other guys were commenting too but the one was all I could hear clearly.

“Hon, that’ll never happen, I either miss the girl doing it or it just doesn’t happen around me. It’s like a unicorn, something I’ll never see.” Rob says looking like a sad kid that couldn’t get a new toy.

I decide to add fuel to the fire by saying, “You’ll have to model the bikini for him later and let him know that Jimmy is the best driver”

Monica saw the smile that her father had after I said that. “Of course if that’ll make you feel better.”

“Great then what are we waiting on, lets had back.” says Rob

“I’m game, where are we going? I’ll follow this sexy woman to hell.” said one of the guys who saw her raise up the tank top.

“Oh yeah well we better head back to the site so we can drink some more and get ready for the race.” Patty said

As we walked out of the venders section I said to Monica “don’t you want to get some sun before it gets too late? Why don’t you take that tank top off and show your dad the #48 bikini top.”

With that she agreed and took it off but teased her mom, “Mom don’t overreact it’s just the tank top, I have a bikini top on under.”

“Why didn’t you get a Tony Stewart bikini? Now that would be very sexy.” Rob added

“You silly old man your daughter looks very sexy in anything she wears” Patty defended Monica

Monica turned back to her dad and I and stuck her tongue out at us. Man did she really look good in that bikini top and skirt.

“I agree but it would just be better for me if it was Stewart’s” Rob says

“Well maybe next time Daddy” Monica says flirting

As we were walking back to the site through all of the crowds Rob and I walked behind the girls. I could see Rob looking at all the guys checking out his daughter and watching her ass.

Rob thought Monica needed to drink faster, so he handed her one and said “ you drink as slow as Jimmy races”.

She grabbed the beer and tried to down it. Some of it pour down her chin and onto her chest. The guys that were around us were either making comments about how hot she was or what they wanted to do with her. Monica was putting on a nice show too and when the can was empty everyone cheered her.

Rob and I kept chanting “ more beer more boobs” as we walked on. This younger guy, around 19, came up to us and asked where the boobs were. We both laughed and I half expected Rob to point at his daughter and say in a couple of minutes she’s showing us if she’s drunk enough but he didn’t. It felt a little strange that I was disappointed that he didn’t.

“Do you see that sexy milf in front of us with the #48 bikini top, I’d like to see her boobs.” the boy said

With that Rob and I both laughed and agreed with him.

“look at her ass, I bet she’s a freak too” said the boy

“Oh yeah what would you do to her if you had the chance” Rob said to him.

I was shocked he asked him that about his daughter. The problem was Rob and I both seemed proud of Monica’s looks and both wanted to hear what he’d say.

Just then Monica turned around and said “Dad are you 2 keeping up with us or are we too fast just like Jimmy.”

“Oh crap, I’m sorry dude, is that your daughter?” the boy said in a panic

“Don’t worry about it, I know she’s hot. Plus I can take people talking about her, I’ve had to hear it from my friends for years. This is her husband Tim” Rob introduces me.

“Oh, Ok, cool, she’s fucking hot and you are a lucky man Tim. I’m Chris nice to meet you guys”

We continue to walk behind the women and I watch Chris and my father in-law eye up my wife and watch the others do so too.

“Do you guys have a place to charge a cell phone? I can’t find my friends and my battery is on zero.”

“Yeah, come with us, my RV is at the campsite down the road. We’re heading to it now to get more beer and to eat before the race. You’re more then welcome to join us. That’s Monica and my wife Patty, girls this is Chris.”

The girls turn and say hello to Chris. I noticed the 2 guys were looking at my wife’s boobs while she did.

We made our way back to the site and started grilling food and refreshing our drinks.

We offered Chris food and some beers which he was happy to take. After we filled our stomachs we moved over to the chairs around the not lit fire pit. We learned more about Chris, he’s actually from a neighboring town from Monica and I. He was a nice kid and I think everyone was enjoying his company.

Patty and I walked over to the coolers and she says, “It looks like Chris can’t keep his eyes off Monica, I think her dancing around in her chair to the music is exciting the young man.”

“I’ve also seen him checking you out too, you’re looking good in that tight Stewart shirt.” I tease Patty

She laughs but I did notice him checking out her big tits and nipples that always seem to poke through her shirts. We’ve been back for about an hour or so and everyone is starting to feel pretty good. “Rob and Patty, may I use your bathroom?” Chris said “Sure sweetie, I’ll show you where it is.” Patty starts to say “I’m going in to use it so I’ll take him.” I offer “Tim, I don’t want to offend you if you don’t use it but I wanted to offer everyone some of my weed. Do you think they’d be interested?” “That’s nice of you Chris, I haven’t done it since college but I’m game. Monica’s never smoked before and she’s a bit too conservative to use a drug but her parents smoke every now and then.”

When we rejoined the group I asked if anyone was interested and everyone but Monica said yes.

“Live a little, your father and I smoke it”

“No, sorry mom, I’m just not interested in doing that, plus it’s against the law.” Monica says as she goes in the RV to go get a snack.

Chris asked if we had anything to smoke it with and my in-laws said they did but had to find it. Chris told me he had some pot edible peach ring candies and I asked if I could have some. He handed me 5 and I knew if I offered them to Monica as just the candy she wouldn’t say no. She loves the peach rings candy and I just had to hope she couldn’t tell the difference.

The 3 of them came outside and had a pot bowl for us to smoke. The site was kinda set off to the side so we felt comfortable smoking. My In-laws RV was large and along with their suburban it blocked any view from the next site. There were large bushes behind us and what I think was and open commercial lot so we didn’t have to worry about anyone there. The RV on the other side my in-laws said earlier that they haven’t seen them and plus there was some bushes that would block us some over there too. Along the campground road was my Tahoe and with the angle Rob parked his truck it took up most of our frontage and where it didn’t there was a large bush. The site was set on a curve which gave us a small road frontage but went kinda like a baseball diamond.

We sat around smoking and Monica still didn’t want anything to do with it. When Chris went to get us a round of beers I offered the peach rings to Monica and she took all 5 from me.

Chris came back and stopped in his tracks when he saw what Monica was eating. He smiled at me as he handed us our beers.

After a while longer Rob was feeling pretty good and said “see not 1 flasher”

Patty over heard and said “ see what I’m dealing with guys, it’s all he talks about”

“I wish we had some beads maybe Monica would do it for you Rob” I add

With that Chris looked shocked and asked what we were talking about so we told him but Monica added at the end “I didn’t do it for the beads, I didn’t even know they had them” Monica says

To my shock Patty says, “ Monica you should really just flash your father so he can shut up about it and die a happy man since he finally saw a flasher here”

Rob and Chris agreed and started to egg her on and out of no where my sweet Monica pulls her bikini top to the sides of her tits exposing her perfect tits. She covered up fast but I told her “hey don’t do it that fast, if your going to do it you should let us get a good look.”

“I can’t do that, poor Chris doesn’t want to see me” Monica added

“Are you fucking kidding me Monica you are the hottest girl I’ve seen all day. I’d be honored if you felt comfortable enough around me to be topless.” Chris says to Monica.

Man he was smooth. Monica started to chew on another edible not knowing it wasn’t candy.

With her dad agreeing she reluctantly exposed them again and I said “ok we’ll tell you when to cover them”

“oh my god baby you are so sexy, you shouldn’t ever cover them up” Rob says to his daughter.

“I agree plus why don’t you stand up and take that skirt off so you can show your parents the rest of the bikini.” I say to her and she says ok and is about to cover up

“No baby keep them out just stand up and take the skirt off” I say with Rob adding you’ve been dancing in your chair since we got back why don’t you give us a show.

Rob looks at me with a smile as the 4 of us look at their sexy daughter strip off her skirt to show her bikini bottoms. Monica is teasing us as she’s lowering her skirt slowly. She even danced around our circle too.

As she on the other side Chris leans over to ask me how many did I give her and when I said all 5 his eye went wide.

“Dude they are very strong stuff, no wonder why she’s doing this. I hope she doesn’t get pissed at us later” Chris explains

I was never so hard in my life and from the adjusting Rob is doing I’m guessing he hasn’t either.

Monica gets her skirt off and flings it with her leg over to her father. She spins around with her butt facing her mom and dad and says “ see this is all the other drivers will see soon the behind of Jimmy’s car” She starts to shake her butt and lean over some to show her parents the #48 and the fake autograph on her bikini bottoms.

Just then her father spanks her ass and says “I should give you more of that till you learn to like better drivers”

“I might like that” Monica flirts

“oh yeah young lady why don’t you come over here and find out” Rob adds reaching for her hand

Monica gets pulled over to him but doesn’t bend over. I’m looking at her face expecting to see her snap out of it but just then Chris points out to me that her father is rubbing her butt. Monica was so high and drunk she must’ve felt like another person because she sure was acting like one.

Patty stood up, walked over to Monica and bent her over on her father’s lap. “ Good girl, now take your punishment”

With that Rob started to spank Monica’s butt saying next time you’ll be a Tony Stewart fan. After every spank he’d rubbed her butt some while his wife was playing with Monica’s hair and calling her a good girl after each spank.

Just then I heard a guy call out wow that pot smells good. Less than a minute later a guy came around my Tahoe to get to the clearance of my in-laws site. He stopped dead in his tracks and said now this is my type of party. He introduced himself and asked if he could join us.

Chris offered him the bowl and he sat in Monica’s chair.

Mike was a rough-looking guy, he fit the mold of the scary semi trucker. He was in his late 60s had long hair, grey beard and over weight.

We started to pass the bowl around clockwise and from where our new friend Mike sat he was at the 3 o’clock spot, I was at 4, Rob with Monica on his lap was at 7, Patty’s chair was at 9 but she was over with Rob and Chris was at 12.

Rob gave his daughter a couple more spanks and asked “ who’s your favorite driver?”

Monica answered in her sweet voice “it’s Tony Stewart daddy”

“oh crap your this sexy girls dad?” the guy asks Rob just as I notice he’s also in a Tony Stewart’s shirt like Patty and Rob.

Rob took a break by taking a couple hits from the bowl and then passed it to Patty. He reached up to Monica’s string that tied her top on and undid it.

“I should pass Monica just like the bowl” Rob says as he raises Monica straight and give her hand to Patty.

“Damn this girl has some great tits” Mike says still in shock that this is going down.

Patty takes her to her chair but tells Monica to put her knees on the seat part and lean over the back. This put her ass up for everyone to see. Patty starts spanking softly and telling Monica to thank her after each one.

“Thank you mommy” Monica whines as her mom starts to hit harder.

Monica keeps thanking her and Patty adjusts Monica’s bottoms to form a thong style up her ass, exposing her butt to us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.