Ten Year College Reunion
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by robertl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Attending my wife's ten year college reunion

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Are you serious? You and Kayla, a fashion show?” my slack-jawed mouth asked her.

“Uhunh, she’s looking forward to it.” Then she whispered to me, almost like she was trying to keep a secret, “I told her about last weekend.”

I looked at my wife in disbelief, “Everything?”

She grinned and nodded, “Everything.”

“And?” I asked her,

“And what?” she asked back.

I was getting frustrated, “What the hell did she say?”

She giggled again, “That’s for girls to know and husbands to wonder.”

I didn’t even know what to think, “Did she tell her husband?”

“I don’t know, I didn’t follow her home and spy,” she laughed, then said, “I think she was kind of shocked.”

This whole conversation had turned me on and my cock was so hard! Kayla knew and most likely had told her husband about our sex weekend ... and we were going there Saturday for a sexy style show! There was only one thing I wanted to do! I took my wife’s hand and led her to our bedroom. She grinned and followed along, acting as eager as I was.

I stripped down and climbed into bed. Addie (I decided I like her nickname and that’s what I’m going to call her from now on) went into the dressing room to get herself ready. My cock was so ready to be inside her pussy! A few minutes later she came out wearing ... flannel pajamas, WTF! She giggled and told me, “Kayla and I decided that our guys would enjoy our style show more if we practiced a little chastity between now and then.”

I looked at her dumbfounded. I wanted ... no, I NEEDED to make love! Her shopping with Kayla, then a style show, then that she’d told Kayla about our weekend had turned me into a white-hot furnace! Now she’s telling me no sex till Saturday? “Oh God!” I moaned. “Okay honey, you win. But please no flannel, wear something nice to bed, please?”

“Are you sure. I thought the flannel would be easier on both our libidos.”

I did agree with that but still didn’t want her to wear flannel to bed. “Probably so,” I told her, “but I don’t like it, especially not tonight. Besides, you might roast.”

“Okay my sweet, your wish is my command.” Then she climbed back out of bed and back into her dressing room. I closed my eyes a few minutes waiting for her. It was obvious the next few days were going to be more than difficult! A few minutes later, I opened my eyes when she came back into the room and sat on the bed. Oh shit! She had put on the silk nightgown she’d bought for our trip to Seattle, the one Tanya had borrowed and worn to bed with me after the strip poker game! It still had Tanya’s perfume scent on it!

There I was in bed naked, Addie wearing a silk nightgown that brought back the most erotic memories ever, my cock was stiff and aching, and naturally, she said to me, “We’re not doing anything, but I want you to feel.” She took my hand, pulled it down between her legs and I felt how baby-soft and bare she was, even more so than the night before. “Kayla and I had ourselves waxed and oiled this afternoon,” she whispered in my ear. Naturally, she wasn’t wearing the matching panties.

What the hell! Was she trying to kill me with sexy? I felt her for a moment, desperately wanting to push my fingers inside her, but pulled my hand away. This was Wednesday. I anticipated some long, horny nights ahead before Saturday! “Are you starting to wear your new clothes tomorrow?” I asked her.

“No, you don’t get any hint until Saturday night. But I promise I’ll let you see them and then pick out something for me to wear Monday.”

“Oh goody, you know I’ll hold you to that Monday, right?”

She winked one eye at me, “I know you will, that’s why I said it.” Something to definitely look forward to Monday morning! I remembered how much fun it had been picking out things for Tanya to wear last Monday morning. I didn’t think I’d be quite so modest with my own wife.

I closed my eyes, rolled away and tried to go to sleep. Of course, Addie snuggled her silk covered body behind me. I must have laid in bed for hours before finally going to sleep.

Thursday morning, I dropped the kids at daycare again, went home and entered tax information from our trip into the computer. My mind wandered to Darrell, Addie’s high school boyfriend. The longer I sat at my computer working, the more I wondered about him. As I sat there, I had a brainstorm. I looked in the top of our bedroom closet and found her old yearbooks. Her Junior yearbook yielded paydirt ... there he was! Except his name was spelled Daryl, instead of Darrell. No wonder I hadn’t been able to find him on facebook. His graduation picture was a good picture of him, a nice looking kid, I could see why a girl could fall for him; long, black hair, kind of a rakish grin on his face, sitting on a tree stump. I wondered if that was an indication that he was the outdoorsy type.

There were a few other pictures throughout the book, with the football team, the prom his senior year with his arm around his girl ... my wife, with a short dress and a big smile on her face. Obviously, she went to the Prom with him two years, not just one. He signed his picture, “Adriana, we had a lot of fun together, didn’t we? Hope we see each other again, Love Daryl.”

Now that I knew how to spell his name correctly, I checked facebook again, found the profile of Daryl Erickson in Ontario with a wealth of information: He joined the Air Force shortly after high school and just got out about a year ago; he and his dad have a small leather works shop in Ontario where they make and sell hand-made leather goods, such as belts, billfolds, vests, purses and so on; from his posts, he seems to fall a little more liberal than I would have expected from a military guy in Eastern Oregon; interestingly, I didn’t see any mention of a woman in his life. Obviously, from what Addie told me, he’s not gay! His profile picture shows quite a good-looking guy, too.

I thought about his little leather shop and a devious plan started to form in my evil mind. I couldn’t help but grin to myself. I wondered if he’d like to expand a little bit and perhaps get some of their product in some other stores, for instance, our stores. I thought about what my wife had said Wednesday night about starting to wear her new sexy clothes Monday and even letting me pick what she wore that day.

I looked on Google under his store name and found a phone number. I was nervous and excited when I called him. “Hello, this is Western Works Leather, may I help you?” he answered the phone.

“Hi, is this Daryl Erickson?” I asked.

“Yes,” he responded. YES! I was afraid maybe the facebook page was old or something and he wouldn’t be there anymore.

“Daryl, this is Matt Jeppeson. I know you don’t know me, but I’m hoping we might get to know each other better.” I went on to explain to him about our three stores; that I’d seen his facebook page about his leather shop and asked if he might be interested in expanding his business a little bit by putting some of his product in our stores.

He hesitated a little bit before answering and finally said, “I might. It sounds interesting. Could we maybe meet sometime and talk about it?” YES! Hook, line, and sinker!

“That’d be great,” I told him, “let me check my calendar.” I made it a point to ruffle some papers on my desk before getting back to him, “It looks like the first time we might have available would be Monday evening, say seven o’clock. Maybe we could buy you dinner?”

He took a brief moment, probably checking his calendar as well, “Sounds good to me, I’ll be looking forward to it.”

I was excited but didn’t want to sound like it, so I consciously kept my voice normal, “Wonderful,” I told him, “we should be able to do some business together, maybe make both of us a little extra money. We’ll meet you at your shop, okay? That’ll give us a chance to take a look at what you’re selling and how it’ll fit in with ours, as well.”

When we got off the phone, I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat! Now, one more phone call, to my wife. “Hi hon, what’s up?” she asked when she answered.

“I wanted to tell you that I just got a line on another product we might be able to stock, a little leather shop in Ontario that might be interested in putting some of their product in our stores.”

“Great,” she said, “I love anything local.”

“The only problem is, that they can’t meet us until Monday evening. I suggested we maybe could take them out for a dinner meeting, but I don’t want to leave the kids with a sitter that night. You’re better at those things than I am, think you could do that?”

She groaned at that, “Ouch,” she said, “that’ll make me pretty late getting home. You’re sure you’re okay with that?” Maybe even later than she thinks, maybe much later!

“I know it will and I thought about that, but I think it’s pretty unavoidable with their schedule. I also think it’ll be more than worth it.”

“Okay, I guess I’ll do that. See you later, love.” Then she added under her breath, “And try not to be too horny tonight!” I hung up, a big grin spread across my face! I would give just about anything to be there when my scantily clad wife ... and I was going to make damned sure she was VERY scantily clad, dressed to seduce, meets our newest client, her first lover, the one who took her virginity, for dinner! I was doubly anxious to see her new wardrobe to know what I had to pick from for her to wear. Once again, I was rock-hard, imagining the possibilities!

That afternoon, my train of thought was brought back down to earth because we had T-ball practice at four. Even though there are lots of little-league ball fields in Boise, the T-ball kids have a pretty low priority so we don’t get to pick our practice times. All the parents can get their kids to practice at four every Thursday except one. We have to pick her up at day-care.

Like I’d said earlier, our emphasis is on the kids having fun, along with learning a little about how to play. Before every practice, we have our chant, “What’s our number one rule?” Adriana and I ask, at the top of our voices.

“Have fun!” the kids answer, just as exuberantly.

Adriana and I take turns with them and occasionally another parent helps out, too. One of us will be tossing balls for the kids to catch and throw to one of the bases and the other of us will be helping with batting practice on the “T”. We started out batting the ball into the field until Adriana hit it a bit too hard and bopped a little boy on the noggin – ouch! Since then, we just toss it for them to field.

We had fun practicing with the kids for the next hour until another team chased us off the field.

As I knew it would be, the night was hell after we put our two little people to bed. Since I’d insisted Adriana change out of the flannel Wednesday night, she insisted that I sleep naked and she picked out her sexiest negligees to wear to bed. Naturally, after we went to bed, she’d tease me about what she’d told Kayla about our weekend, things like, “I told her how much fun we had playing strip poker,” and, “she thinks it’d be fun, too.”

Then there was the text message she got from Tanya that she read to me, “Miss all the fun we had. Think we could visit in a couple weeks?”

Adriana grinned at me with that innocent, sweet face, “Your mom and dad are going camping on the Owyhee River the fourth of July weekend. I’ll bet they’d love to take the kids with them.”

Oh God, I wonder if she realized what the thought of another weekend with Tanya did to me! I suspect she did cuz she had that dreamy look on her face like she was probably thinking about Tanner.

I did realize that by then we would most likely know the results of her pregnancy test.

And of course, during the day I couldn’t stop myself from daydreaming about the fireworks Monday night when she discovered our new client was actually Daryl, her high school lover ... and how I’d set her up to seduce him!

Friday, I heard back from the clock company and we’d been approved to buy between six to twelve clocks to put in our stores. I called Adriana to discuss and we decided to get seven for now; two in each store and one in our house. They’re expensive and this first order we had to pay for up front.

Naturally, that night, both our libido was getting even stronger, but Addie was relentless in insisting on our dress code ... naked for me and silky gown for her. At least it wasn’t that one that reminded me of Tanya wearing it!

We had a T-ball game at ten, Saturday morning. The weather was damp and drizzly when we got up, and we were afraid we’d have to cancel the game. It hardly ever does that in Boise during the summer! Fortunately, it dried up and the sun came out so we were cleared to play. I have no idea what the score ended up and it doesn’t really matter at that age. All the kids bat each inning, regardless of how many outs are made. T-ball isn’t about competitiveness, just the kids learning about the game and hopefully, having fun along the way. At least that’s how our team approaches it.

Saturday afternoon finally arrived. We’d made arrangements with our sitter to spend the night with the kids in case we didn’t make it home. Addie had put her new things in her suitcase and a garment bag and let me carry them out to the Jeep. The Jeep is our ‘fun’ vehicle. The two older Accords, we use for business and errands. She said she was going to watch me out the window to make sure I didn’t peek. I guess she knew me well enough to know she’d better tell me she was watching. As if I’d do something like that!

I was surprised that Addie was wearing a baggy Boise State T-shirt and a pair of very un-sexy shorts, especially after making me put on my one and only silk undies and a nice shirt and slacks.

Kayla and Ethan live in a nice, single story, ranch-style house on about three acres a few miles east of Boise. Between the fact that Ethan does extremely well in real estate and what Addie pays Kayla for managing the store, they do really well for such a young couple and have a very nice home to show for it. Not having any kids yet helps, too!

We got to their house about seven. Kayla had me put Addie’s bags in their master bedroom. I didn’t glance around to see if any of Kayla’s new things might be poking out somewhere that I could get a glimpse. No, I definitely didn’t do that. Nothing, dammit!

Kayla and Ethan were working on a pizza, getting it ready to put in the oven. We’ve had their pizza before, homemade sourdough crust, tons of cheese and covered with pepperoni and Italian sausage. Definitely not something that two very fit, health-conscious females are going to eat often. I think they splurge on it once or twice a year. Luckily, tonight was going to be one of those times. If I had my way, I could live on it ... and probably weigh four-hundred pounds.

There must have been a conspiracy because Kayla was dressed pretty much the same way my wife was; a shapeless sweatshirt and baggy shorts. I’ve actually never seen Kayla dress that way. Like me, Ethan was dressed much nicer than his wife. Neither of our wives had on a speck of makeup or jewelry. Plain Janes, both of them. Pretty attractive Plain Janes, but you get the point. I know that Ethan was just as anxious as I was for that situation to be rectified.

Once he had the pizza in the oven, we retired to the dining room to wait for it to cook. Ethan mentioned that he wanted to mix some drinks so I walked back into the kitchen with him to see if I could help. He was making vodka smoothies out of strawberries, orange juice, ice and a little vodka. I asked him to not put much vodka in mine because it put me to sleep and I definitely didn’t want that! Then I reflected on what our wives were going to be doing later, modeling sexy clothes and started to ask him to put a little extra in Addie’s. Then it dawned on me that she may be pregnant, so I had to tell him that she couldn’t have any at all in hers. That was disappointing because alcohol makes her horny, but a baby’s health is a lot more important.

Just as I was about to tell him, Addie popped into the kitchen and told him, “Hey Ethan, no alcohol in mine, please,” then disappeared back into the dining room with Kayla.

Ethan looked over at me, inquisitively, and I shrugged, like I had no idea why. I just told him, “I guess you can mix hers and mine together, then.

I guess he didn’t want just him and Kayla to be tipsy, so he decided to make them all the same, adding rum flavoring to all of them instead of the vodka.

While we ate, drank, and visited, I noticed Ethan frequently checking out my wife, exactly like I was doing to his; no doubt anticipating later when she’d be transformed into a sex goddess.

The pizza gradually disappeared, down to about half and all four of us were full. The drinks Ethan made were extremely good and we were all on our second. Kayla suggested that Ethan and I could clean up and she and Adriana could maybe find something more comfortable to put on. Both Ethan and I jumped up to start clearing off the table and Ethan made one more drink for the ladies to take with them.

There hadn’t been anything sexual said during dinner, but when they started their fashion show, I anticipated it would kick-start Addie’s libido into overdrive.

Our wives disappeared into the back and Ethan and I worked in the kitchen and dining room. I stacked dishes in the sink and counter, Ethan loaded them in the dishwasher, then we put up leftovers and cleaned the counters and table until it was all spotless.

We retired to the living room, Ethan to his recliner and I sat on the loveseat. We sat quietly for a few minutes until I asked him, “Ethan, did Kayla tell you anything about our last weekend?”

He shook his head, “No, what about it?”

I was surprised. I had been sure that Kayla had told him what Addie had told her about her reunion trip. “Nothing, just that Addie and I went to her tenth college class reunion in Seattle.” The other thing I wondered, I wasn’t sure exactly how to ask, “One more question, did, uh, umm,” spit it out, Matt! “since the girls went shopping Wednesday, did Kayla, umm ... did she let you make love with her?”

He laughed, “I guess that means Adriana cut you off too, huh? No, she didn’t! She came home that night, told me that the two of them had bought a bunch of new, sexy stuff,” his faced turned a bit red, “and then I found out she’d waxed ... down there ... She’s always trimmed herself, but never been bare ... and hasn’t let me touch her, at all. I’ll admit, Matt, I’ve been going batshit crazy the last few days!”

“Yeah, me too. That sounds like Addie, too, besides wearing sexy things to bed every night. It’s been a long, miserable three nights! I don’t know what the hell that was about,” I told him, “I think Addie plans on spending the night here and I plan on us getting some damn good use out of your guest room!” To be honest, this conversation was turning me on!

Then Ethan told me, “I hope you won’t be offended, Matt, but I’m anxious as hell to see what your wife bought.”

I laughed at the absurdity of being offended, “None taken, Ethan, I’ll say the same about both my wife and Kayla. With those long legs, your wife is one of the sexiest women I know.” Then I added, “You know, you’re one lucky son-of-a-bitch!”

“I know, you too, though. Ever since we met, I’ve admired Adriana.”

“You have any idea how long they might be?” I asked him.

He groaned, “Absolutely none!”

We sat quietly for the next several minutes before Ethan asked me, “I’m curious about something, Matt, I’ve never heard you call Adriana, Addie before. When did that start?”

I explained to him, “Oh, that’s the nickname her college friends used to call her. I heard it the first time last weekend and I kind of liked it.”

“I do too, you mind if I call her that, too?”

I grinned inside, “No, she likes it. Reminds her of fun times at college.” I didn’t mention to him that those “fun” times were very sexual.

“You need another drink?” he asked me.

My glass was nearly empty, so I told him, “Sure, would love it.”

Ethan took both our glasses and went to the kitchen to fix another. I followed along just for something to do. I would have loved to ask him if he and Kayla had ever swapped with another couple, but from what he’s said I assumed the answer to that would be a no and I sure as hell wasn’t going to mess up the night and maybe even our friendship by asking. It didn’t sound like Ethan had any intention of anything like that happening. We sat back down and waited, sipping our drinks.

A few minutes later, we finally heard a door opening down the hall. Our seats were in the living room where we couldn’t see the length of the hall. A few seconds later, our two women entered in front of us and Kayla dimmed the lights on their way. Both women were wearing a full-length bathrobe but they’d definitely both added makeup, red lipstick, and some jewelry, earrings, and a bracelet.

Kayla spoke into what looked like an air freshener cannister, using it as a mock microphone, “And now, ladies and gentlemen, in an example of her new daytime attire, I present to you ... the very beautiful and sexy Adriana Jeppeson!”

My wife dropped her robe and stood in front of Ethan and me, wearing a short, VERY short, red leather skirt, probably fifteen inches from top to bottom and an extremely sheer lighter red blouse covering a lacy, dark red bra. She did a little turn-around and the sheer blouse highlighted the bare skin underneath, everywhere except under her bra, then flicked her skirt up the side of her leg, giving us a brief vision of the frilly red panties wrapping around her thigh! My cock received an immediate rush of blood, probably tripling in size within only a few seconds. I tore my gaze away for a brief glance toward Ethan’s groin and noticed him having the same problem, a tent already forming in his slacks. It was hard to believe this ravishing beauty was the same dowdy creature that had walked down the hall a few minutes earlier! This was probably the first time that Ethan had seen how beautiful and sexy my wife can be when she truly made an effort.

I heard Ethan, a few feet away from me say, “Wow!” I glanced at him again and his eyes were literally bugging out of his head! Addie’s sheer blouse showed off her flat stomach and the way her skirt rode low on her hips, it only accentuated her feminine figure.

Then it was Kayla’s turn and I was holding my breath, wondering what was hiding under her bathrobe. She handed the “microphone” over to my wife, who said, “And now, for your drooling pleasure...” I briefly wondered when I had ever mentioned to Adriana that I had been known to drool over Kayla? “the beautiful Kayla Frost!”

Kayla dropped the robe and stood before us in a purple, satiny mini-dress coming down to about halfway between her thigh and knees. It wasn’t see-through like Addie’s blouse, but it clung to every curve, clearly showing that there wasn’t anything but dress covering her breasts. Like I’d said earlier, Kayla’s breasts were a little on the small side, but that didn’t make them any less sexy, especially when this well outlined. When Kayla did her turn-around, she stopped sideways to us and lifted her dress like Addie had done, showing us ... nothing but bare hip! God, those long legs were incredible! And realizing that she didn’t have a thing on except dress at the apex of those sexy legs about drove me crazy!

Kayla asked her husband if he’d please fix them another drink. While we were waiting, Addie sat on my lap and kissed me. God, she smelled good. It was a new perfume and I loved it! We hadn’t kissed like that for what had seemed an eternity, three whole nights ago! She nibbled on my lip and sucked my tongue into her mouth, turning this “short” kiss into a passionate make-out session. While she was literally giving my mouth a very sexy blowjob, my hands wandered over her body, feeling that sexy blouse and pinching a nipple. That pinch elicited a groan from her mouth and the words “God, I’m getting so horny ... and we’re only starting.”

Kayla was sitting on the arm of Ethan’s recliner, intently watching us making out, her mouth kind of gaping open. I glanced down, seeing how her legs were squeezed together and wondered how she’d be able to sit in that dress without people seeing her treasure. Knowing Kayla, though, I was sure she wouldn’t let that little detail stop her from wearing it.

Ethan came back in with a couple slushies, and while he was still holding them, Kayla wrapped her arms around him and kissed him much like Addie and I had just kissed. Unfortunately, though, his hands were busy, each holding a drink so he couldn’t grope his wife like I’m sure he wanted to.

Watching them after my wife’s erotic display had me about ready to burst ... and like she said, the night was only beginning!

Kayla broke away from her husband, took her drink from him, then Addie’s hand and they both disappeared back to the bedroom.

Ethan and I looked at each other and almost together blurted out, “Holy shit!” I think we both realized that the rest of the night was going to be a wild ride. We sat and waited for the next appearance, too speechless to say another thing.

It didn’t take nearly as long this time, maybe ten minutes until the two bathrobe-clad beauties stepped into the living room again. This time, apparently, it was Kayla’s turn to go first so Addie took the “microphone” and announced, “For a flirty date night, once again, here is Kayla!”

Kayla dropped her robe and both Ethan and I groaned. She had on a pinkish, flowery blouse, opaque but thin enough for her boobs and pointed nipples to poke through. The bottom of her blouse was tied in the front right under her boobs, leaving the rest of her midriff totally bare, down to her ... silky shorts, that could probably have passed for underwear, sitting low on her hips and loose around her legs, but I was sure not a bit over six inches long, total. God, she knew how to showcase those legs! Did I ever mention those long, slim, sexy legs?

She turned around, wiggling her bubble-butt at us and the back of that blouse came into view. Shit, if we thought the front was sexy, the back opened up in a big inverted ‘V’ starting at her neckline, the sides tied together across her back with three loose-fitting strings leaving almost her entire back completely bare, covered by nothing but her long, glorious red hair. I tried to imagine how Ethan might feel actually going out in public on a date with Kayla wearing that blouse and shorts. There wouldn’t be a single set of eyes not glued to her! I remembered how hard my cock had gotten the weekend before and I was there again!

Then Adriana handed the microphone back to Kayla and she spoke into the air freshener cannister, “I believe you’ve all been curious as to Adriana’s choice for date night with her husband ... or...” She left that hanging, implying that she could be out on a date with someone other than her husband! I guess from the implication of what she knew happened the previous weekend; Addie’s date ... and subsequent fuck with Tanner. I glanced at Ethan quickly to see if it looked like he had picked up on her implication. His eyes were just focused on my wife, willing for that robe to go away.

Addie slowly untied it, a sexy smile on her face as she let it open and fall off her shoulders. She was wearing a nearly transparent black lace, full sleeved, low-cut, V-neck blouse with what looked like a short, opaque camisole covering her braless boobs. The blouse had colored flowers embroidered all over it, giving a tiny degree of modesty here and there. Right below her bustline, it flared out in a filmy, black flowery lace. The pants looked like they were made for the blouse; black, skin-tight leather, sitting very low on her hips. God, she looked good!

While Addie was standing in front of Ethan and me while we were totally mesmerized, Kayla whispered something in her ear. Addie turned red and shook her head no, but Kayla seemed to insist on whatever she had said. Finally, Addie picked up the robe and went back into the bedroom. Kayla sat down on her husband’s lap, waiting. I couldn’t take my eyes off the two of them, Ethan sneaking a hand up under Kayla’s blouse to massage one of her bare boobs. I heard Kayla’s moan and she snuggled in tighter to Ethan, squeezing her legs together. One hand went underneath her and gave Ethan’s cock a bit of massaging as well.

While I was occupied watching our friends try to make each other come, Addie came back into the room, getting all of our attention. Her face was still a bit red when she dropped the robe showing us that she’d removed the camisole. Like I said, her blouse was totally transparent, except for the flowery areas. I tried to imagine if she’d ever actually go out like she was now, her boobs and pink nipples clearly visible under the sheer fabric ... and clearly very engorged and pointy!

THIS is what I want her to wear when she has that “business meeting” Monday evening!

Between what Kayla was wearing and my wife was now wearing, it fascinated and excited me that much more, that two successful, very intelligent women, one who had been coaching little kids in a T-ball game only a few hours earlier, would enjoy so much displaying their bodies, and to put it bluntly, becoming sex objects!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.