The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 43: Satiating the Feyhound

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43: Satiating the Feyhound - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk – Faerie

“Why are feyhounds an issue?” I asked, glancing at Cú Mheá sitting on his haunches beside Aingeal, his leafy tongue lolling from his muzzle. “I’ve fought dogs before.”

“They’re almost impossible to kill,” Aingeal said. “It’s not like stabbing a sword through them will do much. They’re animated by magic. If you cut enough of their branches, they fall apart, but not before they tear you to pieces. They’re fast. They’re nimble. And they’re loyal.”

“I can make an illusion,” Kora said. “And so can you, Aingeal.”

“Faerie illusions don’t work on them. They’re not living creatures. And they have keen senses. They don’t just rely on vision. If you’re not careful, Kora, they could see other clues: footprints left on the ground, hear noises, smell scents.”

“Ah,” my sister said. “That would make it ... difficult.”

“Well, we can sneak past them,” Zanyia suggested. “I’m good at that.”

“Not all of us are,” I said.

“You are very good at it, brother mine,” Kora said, a smile on her lips. “You’ve snuck into more than a few maiden’s chambers in your times.”

I gave her a cocky grin. “More than a few.”

“But I’m not so good at it,” Kora said. She glanced at my newest sex slave, Nathalie. “And I have a feeling you’re not, either.”

The girl shook her head, her braided, blonde pigtails swaying about her shoulders.

“Luckily, feyhounds do have one weakness,” Aingeal said, her butterfly wings fluttering. She scratched Cú Mheá’s head between his wicker ears. His thick, stiff tail thumped on the ground, creaking like an oak tree in a windstorm.

Kora groaned. “Oh, no.”

“Oh, yes,” Aingeal grinned.

“What is...” My eyes widened. I couldn’t help the grin crossing my face as I stared at my squirming sister.

“Fairies made them,” Kora said. “And you’re children of Las, so...”

“So it’s pussy,” I said my dick throbbing.

Aingeal gave a vigorous nod. “They tend to run in packs of three to six. And we have four pussies at our disposal.” She slipped an arm around my sister’s waist, giving her an arched grin. “You’re lucky night. No excuse not to scratch that itch Cú Mheá gave you.”

Kora squeezed her eyes shut, her cheeks completely red.


Kora Falk

We crept through the woods approaching Réimse Seamair. I trembled, my heart racing. We had our plan. The pixie, after some twisting, had conjured an image of the location. We just had to get past the patrol of feyhounds without being seen.

The strange, different colored moons, shone their varied hues of light through the forest canopy. Leaves had a shimmer of orange or purple or blue light as they shifted in the breeze. The beauty was remarkable. I could spend a lifetime studying the terrain, capturing the uniqueness of it on canvas with paints. I could embroil myself in my art.

If only that bastard Prince Meinard hadn’t murdered my family. I was a Radiant of Rithi. I wasn’t meant to be skulking through the woods dodging animated bundles of sticks that wanted to fuck my pussy. Such a hot itch burned inside of me. It was so wrong. They were monsters. I shouldn’t want to lie with them.

And my brother shouldn’t want to see me fuck them. Horny pervert.

My heart pounded in my chest. The feyhounds patrolled far out from the field, several miles. Once we were through them, we only had to deal with the three treemen guards. Another problem, but one that didn’t require me having sex with an animated monster and—

Cú Mheá’s ears pricked. He let out a low growl, head turning to the left.

“Better get your cunts juicy, ladies,” Aingeal said, her hands shooting down to her hairless pussy. She rubbed her fingers up and down her juicy snatch, her big breasts jiggling, the gold rings catching the varied-hued moonlight streaming down around us. She whimpered, wings fluttering. “They’re coming.”

I just let out a groan. Our plan was so perfect. We just had to get past these stupid feyhounds. “Why, Rithi?” I prayed to my Goddess. “Do you want me to use my sexual arts on these freaks?”

“Maybe she does,” Sven said.

I shot him a look, anger bubbling through me.

“It’ll be fun, Mistress,” Zanyia purred, her tail swishing as she fell onto her hands and knees. She rubbed at her furry muff with one hand, sliding fingers up and down her leg. Nathalie joined her, the slave girl naked, her small breasts quivered. She had a big grin on her face, looking at my brother as she got her twat nice and juicy.

Aingeal joined the pair, kneeling beside them, shaking her ass in the direction Cú Mheá stared. The feyhound whimpered. He licked his lips. His wooden cock thrust out of his body. He licked it with his leafy tongue.

My pussy clenched.

“Maybe they’re only three of them,” I said, hugging myself in my pink robes. I didn’t want to surrender to such depravity. It was so wrong.

Sven cocked his head. I could hear a faint rustling sound. Something approached through the woods. “No, sounds like four.”

My pussy clenched. Juices ran down my thighs. I didn’t need to touch myself to be nice and juicy. “You just want to watch your sister get fucked!” I snapped at him. “Your own sister! I’m your woman!”

He shrugged. “Bet it’ll be hot to watch.”

I narrowed my eyes at him as I reached for the ties holding my pink robe closed. “You are such a perv. Would you want to watch another guy fuck me?”

“I have watched other guys fuck you, sister dear.” He gave me an arched look. “You never hid your dalliances from me. Probably trying to make me jealous.”

“I don’t need ... substitutes now.” My robe fell off my body, revealing my round breasts, the ruby amulet nestled between them, and sleek thighs. His eyes flicked at my body, sending an incestuous wave of heat through me—I loved his attention.

“It’s not a human male,” Sven said. “It’s not even alive.” He unlaced his leather britches, pulling out a hard cock. “It’ll be so hot to watch, sister dear. So hot.”

“Uh-huh, Mistress Kora,” whimpered Nathalie.

“Join us, Mistress,” Zanyia purred, her tail swishing more. “They’re coming closer and—”

A creaking bay echoed through the woods.

“They smell us,” Aingeal purred. “Come on, Kora. Get down on here and get ready to be fucked hard. It’ll make your brother so happy. And I know you love pleasing my husband.”

I let out a frustrated screech, my poor pussy burning. I knelt down beside Zanyia. Her tail brushed my ass as she gave me a toothy grin. Her ears twitched and an anticipatory purr rose in her throat. She quivered.

So did I.

Gods, I wanted this.

Brush rustled. I heard heavy panting. I looked down my body, past my swaying breasts, amulet dangling with them, and out between my legs at the dark forest. A bush rustled. And then a feyhound, larger than Cú Mheá, burst out of the woods. This construct was fashioned like a big mastiff, bulky and powerful, the type who could rip someone apart.

And there, swinging between his legs, was that big, wooden cock.

My pussy clenched in anticipation. Fresh rivulets of pussy juices trickled down my thighs, glowing blue in the moonlight. I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest. Sven let out a groan, his hand sliding up and down his cock, eager to watch us get fucked.

Such a pervert.

Then the feyhound leaped on me. I gasped, feeling its wicker body rubbing hard across my back. Its strong forelegs gripped my torso. My breasts rocked forward, slapping together, the amulet bouncing between them, the smooth facets caressing my flesh. Then something hard rammed into my cunt, sparking pleasure across my labia.

“Master!” whimpered Nathalie. “Master, Master, its fucking me!”

“Ooh, yes,” yowled Zanyia. “So big. So fast!”

The feyhound on me let out a whine as it pumped its hips again, trying to get its dick in me. I shuddered, my pussy drinking in every impact of its blunt tip. It slid it around my vulva, searching for the entrance to my cunt and—

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.