The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 42: Silky Petals

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 42: Silky Petals - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

“I really have to fuck this flower?” I asked, staring down at the sparkling bluebell flower before me. It had a large enough petal that I could slip my thick cock through.

“Well, it’ll be more of a blowjob,” Aingeal said. “But you’ll love it. I promised you satisfaction, didn’t I?”

“You did,” I said to my faerie-wife. I pressed the tip of my dick against the silky petals of the flower.

It moved, the petals sucking the crown of my cock into their depths. My eyes widened as something damp rubbed at the tip. The petals moved, the flower sucking at my dick like a bellows pump. I groaned, the pleasure rushing through me.

“Pater’s cock,” I groaned, the pleasure feeling incredible.

I’d been hard all day. The sight of my four women masturbating wouldn’t leave my mind. I needed this cum badly. I just didn’t expect it from a flower. But it felt good. Different from a mouth, not as warm, but the silky caress of the petals massaging the sides of my dick and the wet center rubbing on the tip had me trembling. The pressure reached into my balls, full of my cum.

Then hands grabbed my nuts, massaging them. Zanyia and Nathalie leaned in, staring up at me as they each sucked a ball into her warm mouth. I groaned as they sucked. The pleasure rippled through me as they massaged my sensitive nuts with their mouths.

“Mmm, they are just so wanton,” purred Aingeal. “Your little slaves just want to please you.”

“Yes,” I panted, the pleasure my two slaves gave me mixed with the sucking delight of the flower. “Pater’s cock, but they’re incredible.”

Zanyia’s triangular ears, thrusting out of her tawny hair, twitched. She purred as she sucked harder on my left nut. Nathalie’s blue eyes were dewy with passion. Her tongue swirled around my right ball between her sweet sucks.

I groaned, my toes curling in my boots. Such pleasure surged through me. Such satisfaction. My dick ached and throbbed. The pressure built and built at the tip. I ran a hand through my blond hair, sucking in deep breaths.

It felt amazing. Every suck of the flower built the pressure in my balls that my two slaves massaged with their hot lips and sucking mouths. They agitated the cum in my nuts, bringing me closer and closer to blowing my load with every second.

The ache swelled at the tip. A day spent needing to cum, no satisfaction for hours and hours, had my orgasm rising fast. My face contorted as the pressure built. The tension tightened my body as I stood on the cusp of my orgasm.

“Gods, yes!” I groaned, the flower sucking hard one final time.

My balls unloaded.

Euphoria surged through me. I grunted with each blast of cum splattering into the bluebell. The petals worked about my cock, the flower sucking out every drop of cum. My slaves massaged my balls as the jizz rushed out of them, making me groan and gasp.

The powerful blasts reached my mind. I shuddered, holding onto the pleasure for as long as I could. The intense orgasm swept through me. Leaving me groaning and grunting as the final blast of cum fired into the flower.

“Damn, damn, damn,” I panted.

“Good,” Aingeal said. “Now we have to hide. We don’t want to startle the pixie until she gets a taste of cum.”

“Pixie?” I said, a little dazed from my orgasm. “What?”

“That’s what we’re summoning. To get the information.” Aingeal gave me a smile. “My husband, this next part is even better.”

The five us of slipped behind the menhirs nearby. The massive monoliths of rough-cut stones thrusting out of the crown, forming ancient pillars, many connected by a third stone laid horizontally from them, like they were doorways built for giants and just left standing unused, the buildings never constructed around them.

“It won’t be long,” Aingeal purred, pressed against me. “We’ll hear her coming out of the forest.” She smiled. “There she is.”

I frowned, hearing a faint buzzing, the wings of an insect. “Is she a bug?”

“She just has dragonfly wings,” Aingeal said. “She’ll look like a slender woman though she only stands up to your waist.”

“Like a halfling?” I asked.

“But daintier.” Then Aingeal put a finger to her lips as the buzzing grew louder. With it came a happy humming sound, girlish and excited.

The humming of wings swelled, the air vibrating with the pixie’s excitement. She let out a girlish squeal. The sound of her flying stopped. Another chortle of delight. Aingeal gave my hand a squeeze, my cock throbbing before me.

I knew what she wanted.

I sprang out around the menhir, darting from the massive stone. The pixie knelt before the bluebell, nuzzling at it, eating my cum out of the flower. She had a slender back and perky rump. A tight, hairless slit peeked between her thighs. A fully mature pussy despite the how tiny her body was. I caught a profile of small, jiggling breasts.

A woman in miniature with a pair of delicate, translucent wings veined like a dragonfly’s.

I fell to my knees behind her. She squealed in shock as my cock rammed into her pussy. Such tight heat engulfed my snatch, juicy and silky. I shuddered, her tiny body taking me to the hilt. My balls smacked into her clit.

“Oh, yes!” the pixie moaned. “Queen Sidhe’s hungry snatch, what a big cock.” She threw a look over her shoulder, her eyes so big and round, making her appear so cute and vulnerable. “Ooh, yes, fuck me!”

Her pussy writhed about my dick, sucking at it in a way I’d never felt. Her inner flesh rippled, massaging me as she wiggled her hips, sliding her cunt up and down it. My balls tensed, a fresh load of cum building to flood her hot snatch.

She wanted my cum. I could tell. The little thing hungered for it, my jizz staining her lips. She nuzzled back at the flower, licking out my seed as I drew back my hips. And fucked her hard. I pounded her. I slammed my cock into her hot, tight cooch over and over. Her twat massaged my dick, pleasure shooting through me.

“Pater’s cock, yes!” I groaned, reveling in her cunt’s silky delights. “You’re just a little cum slut, aren’t you?”

“Uh-huh,” she said, her voice squeaky. She was so small but felt so womanly. My hands slid up her slender waist to cup her breasts. I squeezed her apple-sized mounds, her nipples two pinpricks against my palms. “Fuck me! Give me that cum! I love it!”

“I will, you little pixie-slut!”

I kept thrusting into her, churning up her snatch. Aingeal fluttered by us, grinning as I plowed the pixie hard. The fey’s rump jiggled every time I buried into her. I shuddered, her back arching, wings buzzing with excitement.

I would dump so much cum in her. I would pump her full of my jizz. My orgasm swelled in me. Like she could sense it, her pussy sucked harder at my cock. It writhed faster, rippling in such an exciting way about my shaft. Massaging it with juicy pussy.

“Stop!” Aingeal shouted. “Stop fucking her, my husband.”

“What?” I gasped.

“No, don’t!” whimpered the pixie.

Aingeal looked at me, her purple eyes speaking volume. And then it clicked in my head. The desperate moans of the pixie, the way her cunt sucked at my dick. I shuddered. With a growl, I ripped my cock out of her snatch, my dick aching, throbbing, begging to be back in her.

But I controlled my lusts. They didn’t own me.

“We need information, pixie-slut,” I panted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.