The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 41: Soaring Over Beauty

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41: Soaring Over Beauty - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

I shuddered, the four of us breaking apart as our orgasm died. I shoved my fingers into my mouth, sucking off Aingeal’s honey. It tasted so amazing in my mouth as we stumbled towards Sven. He had such a bulge in his pants. I wanted to suck it. I wanted to give him pleasure, too.

“Brother mine,” I moaned, leaning against him. “Ooh, did you like watching that?”

“So much,” he groaned, Zanyia kneeling on the other side, rubbing her cheek into his bulge as she purred. “Your women are so hot, sister dear.”

I smiled at my brother. My pussy was dripping do to something forbidden with him. Something naughty. I rubbed my dripping snatch against his leather pants. My clit throbbing as it slid up the smooth material.

“No cum,” Aingeal said. “I’m sorry, my husband, but you’ll just have to suffer for a while.” Then she grinned. “But don’t worry, I’ll take care of you.”

I stared at Aingeal, wanting so badly to trust her. Her pain was so real. She had a reason that kept her away. And what if betraying us would get her back? Would being Sven’s wife really protect us if she had ill intention?

Her feyhound lapped at her thighs, his leafy tongue gathering her cream. A heat flushed through my pussy as I stared at the artificial dog. It wasn’t a real beast. But ... it looked so much like one.

I hated how excited it made me watching Aingeal with him last night.

“Look!” Nathalie gasped. Then she squealed in delight.

I threw my gaze to the night sky and saw the pegasi as clear as day. They were all white, their wings pure snow. They descended to the field, one at the front, the herd of a half-a-dozen or so following. My breath caught as they soared downward, all the majesty of a horse combined with the gliding beauty of an eagle.

The stallion touched down, neighing as he approached the clovers glowing purple, stained with our pussy juices. He breathed in, sniffing at the flowers. Then he munched on the clover, eating our pussy juices in the process.

“We got him,” Aingeal said as something tingled through my pussy. Magic surged through the air.

Nathalie gasped, her hands rubbing her dress into her crotch while Zanyia sprang upright, her small tits bouncing. She let out a whimper of lust. She must feel it, too. That same tingle as the stallion munched on our cream.

“Your magic has enchanted him?” I asked, glancing at Aingeal.

“And where the stallion leads, his mares will follow,” the faerie answered.

“So he’s like Master,” Zanyia grinned.

“I’ll be your mare, Master,” Nathalie grinned, her hands rubbing at her belly. “You’d make such a sexy stallion.”

“Yeah, you would, brother mine,” I said, my pussy clenching.

“Mmm, my sexy fillies,” Sven said, his arm going around me, pulling me tighter against his thigh. My pussy tingled hotter. “I like that.”

“Your own herd of sexy women, Master,” Zanyia breathed. “Your own harem. We need to get you more women. That stallion has a couple more than you.”

I found myself nodding. When did I find it so acceptable to share a man with a bunch of women? Maybe because that man was my brother and I could never have him to myself to begin with. Law and custom forbade our incestuous relationship.

“Let’s get going,” Sven said. “If I can’t cum, I want to limit how long I have these blue balls.”

“Sorry, Master,” Zanyia said. “We’ll take care of you.”

“Yes, we will,” Aingeal promised as she drifted towards the stallion. “Mount him, my husband, and the mares will let us ride them.”

Sven threw himself up onto the stallion with ease. He sat astride the pegasus like he’d ridden bareback so many times. He stroked the mane, the wings unfurling as the stallion neighed and pawed at the clover.

The mares didn’t resist as we approached them. They let us climb up. Nathalie did it with surprising skill, and Zanyia had her lamia grace. Aingeal cheated, just flying up into the air and settling herself down on her pegasus’s back. Then her feyhound jumped up behind her, his forelegs holding her. The entwined branches that made up his body shifted, turning longer, wrapping about Aingeal’s waist. I scrambled up last, having a few false starts before I threw my legs over and settled on the mare’s back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.