The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 38: The Fairy’s Pet

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38: The Fairy’s Pet - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal

“What would you like to know?” I asked Kora as my new husband vanished into the tent, my pussy still aching from being fucked by him.

He would make a wonderful husband. And if he could help me get revenge on that bastard...

“Why are you...” Her words trailed off as she sat up, hearing something approaching in the forest. “What’s that?”

“Oh, that’s Cú Mheá,” I smiled as my feyhound padded into the clearing. “He’s my pet. I made him to love me.”

“Made?” Kora frowned, peering at the shape moving around the fire.

Cú Mheá stepped into the firelight, the oranges and reds dancing across his body made up of thick, woody wicker wrapped about each other in the vague shape of a hound. He padded forward, his leafy tongue lolling out the side of his mouth, his ears perked up, made of fine vines entwined together like woven wicker.

Kora frowned as Cú Mheá reached us, his stiff tail wagging. He licked my toes with his tongue, the leafy texture making me giggle. He was the size of a large wolfhound, big and imposing, his body creaking as he moved.

“Is he alive?” Kora asked, frowning.

“He’s animated,” I answered. “And intelligent. But I made him. I wove him together and then sent spirits into him to make him move. He’s similar to a spriggan.”

“A what?” Kora frowned.

“This is just something us faeries do,” I smiled as he licked higher and higher up my leg, reaching my knee. Then he lapped at my inner thigh. He inhaled, smelling my hot pussy. I heard the familiar sound of creaking wood, knowing his cock was thrusting out beneath him.

“Oh, my,” Kora gasped. “You made him...”

“Anatomically correct!” I beamed. “I polished that dick for days to make it so smooth. It’ll make you cum so hard.”

“You’re kidding? He’s a dog.”

“A feyhound,” I corrected. “A magical construct. And so loyal and ... Yes, I fuck him!”

His tongue reached my pussy. His thick, broad leaf lapped at my pussy, caressing my hairless folds. My big breast jiggled and my butterfly wings twitched behind me. I seized my pierced nipples, tugging on the gold rings and stretching out my fat nubs.

“Oh, wow,” Kora gasped, her blue eyes so wide, her breasts jiggled, her ruby amulet swaying between them. I loved the sight of her left tit covered in the tattoos of a flowering vine. “That’s ... He’s licking you.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, Cú Mheá lapping across my snatch again, his tongue brushing my clit. “He’s such a good boy.” I rubbed at his wicker head, feeling the smooth, entwined vines. His ears twitched and his tail wagged more. “Yes, you are.”

“He’s a beast. You don’t really fuck him?”

“I absolutely do,” I groaned. “Watch.”

Kora did, rising onto her knees as I squirmed and groaned. My sister-in-law licked her lips as Cú Mheá licked my pussy. His leafy tongue lapped over and over, gathering up my honey. He growled his enjoyment of my flesh as I kept petting him.

His tongue was so thick, able to cover my entire pussy as he licked. And the texture ... So different from a human or a faerie tongue. It was a leathery caress that made my body convulse. My tits jiggled as he bathed my clit over and over, sending sparks shooting through me.

I whimpered, staring up at the starry sky as my feyhound loved my snatch. He pressed his muzzle into it as he licked and nuzzled. I groaned and whimpered, twitching as he bathed my cunt with his tongue, sending such wonderful pleasure through my body.

Kora fidgeted. Her hands rubbed at her thighs.

“Masturbate,” I groaned. “Don’t hold back on my account.”

“But you’re having a monster lick you,” she protested. “A male monster.”

“A construct,” I groaned. “No real different than using a dildo. And he’s so wonderful. Yes, you are. Whose my good pussy licker?”

Cú Mheá barked then lapped even harder at my pussy.

I gasped, shuddering. My big tits jiggled as I squirmed. I squeezed them together with my hands, massaging their pillowy softness. My nipple rings flashed at the summit in the firelight as I squirmed. My toes curled, the pleasure building and building with every wonderful lick and lap.

I drank in Kora watching. Her hands rubbed at her thighs, sliding up and down, like they wanted to touch her pussy. But she resisted. I squirmed, moaned, loving the dilemma in her face, the desire to enjoy herself while thinking it was perverted to get off on watching a dog-like construct licking my snatch.

Which just made my lusts burn.

“Ooh, yes, Cú Mheá, keep licking my pussy. I’m going to cum all over your snout. Then you can fuck me. I know you love sliding your dick into my pussy!”

“Rithi’s wondrous talent,” groaned Kora, her round breasts swaying as she shook. “This can’t be happening.”

“It is,” I groaned, humping against Cú Mheá’s hungry snout. “I’m going to cum so ... Yes!”

My orgasm exploded through me. My pussy convulsed. Juices flooded out, bathing his leafy tongue. He lapped up my cream, growling his appreciation of my flavor. His wicker muzzle glistened with my excitement. His stiff tail wagged with joy.

I squirmed, tugging on my nipple piercings, adding more delight to the rapture shooting through me. It was so wonderful. The ecstasy swept through my body and reached my brain. Delight boiled through my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.