The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women
Chapter 37: A Precious Gift

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37: A Precious Gift - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia – Forest of Lhes, The Strifelands of Zeutch

“Let’s talk,” I told Nathalie. The Zeutchian girl was watching Sven, Kora, and the faerie with tremulous eyes.

“Okay,” the girl said, her fingers wet with my pussy juices. We had made each other cum. I loved that. Cumming. So wonderful.

The girl stood on her lithe legs, her golden-blonde, braided pigtails swayed about her shoulders, her small breasts jiggling. They were the same size as mine, though I was older than the girl. Hers would probably grow larger than mine as she matured. Her hand clenched mine as I led her to the tent. It had been such an exciting evening. The scent of blood still lingered in the air.

And that always excited me. I was a lamia. Though my race was raised as slaves by the nagas across the Despeir Mountains, we were still similar to cats. We liked to hunt, to eat meat. We liked the taste of blood. And since we were creatures born of Las’s indiscriminate masturbation, sex was ingrained in us.

So my pussy dripped with excitement.

I pushed aside the flaps of the tent, the insides reeking of hot pussy. Such a wonderful scent. A purr rose in my throat, my triangular ears twitching atop my head and my tail swaying behind me. It brushed Nathalie’s thighs.

She giggled. “I like your tail.”

She grabbed it and I yowled, “Don’t do that!”

“Sorry!” Her hand flinched back.

I shivered, my tail swishing fast. “It’s okay. You didn’t know.” I squeezed her hand.

She gave me a nervous smile.

Purring, I pulled her to the mused bedding where Kora and I were making love before the attack. “My race doesn’t like having our tails grabbed. Only Sven can do it.”

“Because he owns you?”

I nodded, smiling happily as I yanked her down to the bedding.

“You’re his sex slave?” Nathalie asked as she settled down beside me. She didn’t resist as I rolled her onto her stomach, her cute tush so round and perky. I stroked down her spine, making her shudder. “You do whatever he says?”

“Whatever he says,” I answered. “I’m his sex slave. It’s so wonderful giving myself to him. To surrendering to his love. It’s so different than being a slave by force. Sven cares for me. He understands that I need to be owned. It was bred into me. But I don’t have to be afraid around him. I know he won’t ever harm me. He might hurt me.” My hand stroked her butt-cheek then gave her a pinch. “He might spank me or flog me. He might twist my nipples. But he knows that it will make me wet.”

“It does?” the girl asked, her voice rising in awe. She stared at me with her blue eyes, her left cheek resting on her folded arms. “Why?”

“Because pain and pleasure are so closely related,” I said. “They can blend from one to the other. A man can fuck you so hard your pussy actually hurts. But it’s such a wonderful ache. And other times, he can spank you so hard that the burning pain becomes euphoria. It makes you drunk. It makes the sex incredible.”

“Wow,” she said, shuddering. “It was already incredible. Feeling Sven slide his cock into me, fucking me harder than he fucked my mother. I know I pleased him more than her.”

“You didn’t like your mother cheating on your father,” I purred. “But you just had to know why she did it.” “I know why,” she said. “Because of Sven. He’s amazing. Wonderful.”

“Yes, he is.” My purr rose in my throat, rumbling with my joy. My tail swished more. “You love him.”

She nodded her head, her eyes bright. “I fell in love with him watching him with my mother, seeing how he pleased her. He was so handsome, so passionate. That’s why I came with him.”

“And you’ll make him a wonderful sex slave,” I smiled, squeezing her ass, my fingers dipping into her butt-cheeks.

“Slave!” she gasped. “No, no, I want to be his wife.”

“But you can’t be his wife,” I told her. “He already got a faerie wife. He just married her.”

“I can be his human wife,” objected Nathalie. Her eyes were swimming with need. “I would be a great wife. I would love him and raise his children and never nag him or fight with him like my mother does with Father. It’s why he spends so much time in the village. I wouldn’t be anything like her. I wouldn’t cuckold him, either.”

“Of course you wouldn’t,” I purred. “That’s why you’ll make such a wonderful sex slave.”

“But—”

“He’s engaged to marry a princess,” I told her.

Her eyes widened. “A princess?”

“Princess Ava, the daughter of Prince Meinard. They love each other. They’re already promised. And he also has his sister. She’s his sister-wife. See, he’s already got three wives, or he will. He can’t have any more. But what he can have is lots and lots of sex slaves.”

My fingers wiggled into her butt-crack, searching, finding her asshole. I stroked her puckered sphincter as she wiggled on the bed. Her face furrowed with disappointment. But I could see it. This girl was so submissive. The way she let Sven bring her out here. I had keen hearing. I heard what she was doing with Sven while I made love to Kora.

“He could have a fourth wife,” she protested after a moment.

“When you slipped out of the tent to fuck Sven, what was the first thing you did?”

“I...” She licked her lips. “I gave him a blowjob.”

“Now I know he licked your mother’s pussy first. When you watched them, you saw him going down on your mother, making her cum so hard before he fucked her.” I paused, pressing the tip of my middle finger against her asshole, her puckered ring resisting my digit’s intrusion. “But you didn’t have him lick your pussy. You sucked his cock. Why?”

“Why? Because I wanted to give him pleasure,” she said. “And I know from my friends that boys like it when you suck their cocks. They like girls who do that. Who please them. And I wanted to please him so much.”

“Just like a good sex slave would,” I purred, my finger pressing harder.

Her eyes widened as my digit wormed into her asshole. I wiggled it around in her virgin bowels, feeling the velvety texture of her anal sheath. She whimpered, her cute tush clenching, her asshole tightening about my finger.

“Being a slave doesn’t mean Sven won’t love you,” I purred. “He will love you. He’ll care for you. And you’ll get to please him.” I worked my finger in and out of her asshole. “You’ll get to devote yourself to pleasing him. And in exchange, he’ll protect you, he’ll make you feel good, and you’ll get to be with him. It doesn’t matter that he’s married to a princess, because you’ll still be in his life. In their lives.” I grinned. “Princess Ava loves playing with me. And she’ll play with you, too. Sven will share you.”

“But...” she whimpered, her hips wiggling as I fingered her asshole.

“It’s the only way you’ll be with him,” I told her. “He fucks lots of women. But if you’re his sex slave, he’ll have to take care of you. He’ll have to love you. And you’ll be with him, making him happy.” I hesitated, slipping a second finger into her asshole. Her face twisted with pleasure as I pressed on, “Don’t you want to make him happy?”

“So much, Zanyia,” she said, voice tight and throaty.

“With your asshole?” I asked. “Don’t you want to make him cum with this tight hole?”

“I do,” she moaned, her body shuddering. I pumped my fingers faster and faster in her velvety sheath, my tail swishing behind me, my own pussy burning. This was so hot. She whimpered, “I want to make him happy. I want to make him cum!”

“Of course you do,” I purred, stirring her bowels with my finger by twisting my wrist as I plunged over and over in her. I massaged her asshole. Such pleasure shot through her. “You want to be owned by Sven. Say it.”

“I want to be owned by him!” she moaned, her eyes wide in realization. “I want to be his sex slave!”

“Yes!” I purred and kissed her on the mouth.

I pressed against her body, feeling her tremble. Her orgasm rippled through her, her bowels writhing about my fingers. She moaned into our kiss, her lips tasting so sweet. The fourteen-year-old girl convulsed as her pleasure burned through her.

And such joy burst in me. I found Master another sex slave. Sven deserved to have all the beautiful, submissive women serving him. And I would find them. When he killed that dastardly Prince Meinard and married Princess Ava, I would fill their castle with sex slaves all dedicated to loving them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.