The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women
Chapter 36: Fairy’s Pillowy Bounty

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36: Fairy’s Pillowy Bounty - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal

“So, will you let me play with you?” I asked, sliding my big, pillowy tits up and down Sven’s cock. My nipples rubbed into his stomach. His cock throbbed between my boobs.

“Sure,” he grinned, running a hand through my pink hair. “You do have ... incredible assets.”

I giggled at him, squeezing my boobies tight about his shaft. “These little things?”

“They’re bigger than mine,” Zanyia said. “And Mistress Kora’s.”

“And mine,” Nathalie said, the former virgin sounding in awe.

I shivered, wiggling my hips, feelling those three’s eyes on my pussy. My honey dripped out of me. I trembled and groaned, sliding my tits faster and faster up and down Sven’s cock. I knew we would have so much fun playing together.

And that bastard Gallchobhar would taste my mirth. Ooh, yes, he would.

My nipples throbbed against his muscular stomach. Kora’s healing had fixed her brother to full health, the wound on his abdomen completely gone. Not even a scar remained. He was such a sexy man. Scars would ruin his masculine beauty.

“You do have wonderful assets,” Sven groaned, staring down at me with such hunger.

“And you’re going to just unleash your yummy treat,” I grinned. “Just a fountain of creamy delight shooting from your shaft. Right?”

“Maybe,” he grinned. “If you work those tits fast enough.”

“What if I do this?” I asked.

Then I licked the tip of his dick when it emerged from between my pillowy mounds.

He groaned, face twisting with pleasure. “Oh, yes, that will work.”

I shivered, loving the taste of his precum on my tongue. I worked my tits faster, my nipple rings twisting against his stomach, sending delight shooting down to my wet pussy. Every time his cock appeared from between my boobies, I licked the swollen crown. I swirled my tongue around it, gathering more of his salty juices.

And then hands seized my ass. A lamia purred behind me before her rough tongue lapped through the folds of my pussy. I whimpered, my wings fluttering as Zanyia stirred up my snatch. I squeezed my tits harder about Sven’s cock, drinking in the pleasure.

“Ooh, yes, you naughty slut, lick my cunt,” I moaned. “You’re such a good slave.”

“I am,” Zanyia moaned. “And so are you.”

“What?” I gasped then shuddered as she licked through my pussy again. “I’m not a slave.”

“Sure you are,” she giggled. “That’s how you play with Sven. You’re either his woman, or his sex slave.”

“Does that make me his sex slave?” Nathalie asked, her voice girlish and tight.

“Yep,” purred Zanyia. Then she licked me again.

“I’m not his slave!” I gasped, wiggling my hips. I worked my tits up and down his dick. I took another lick across his crown. “I’ll be his woman. Like the gemstone princess. Or Kora. But not his slave. I’m too hot to be his slave.”

“You promise?” Zanyia asked and then took another wonderful lick through my pussy.

Pleasure surged through me. Her tongue bathed my clit then lapped through my labia. “Yes!” I moaned without thought. “I promise to be his woman!”

“Do your really mean that?” she purred before thrusting her tongue deep into my pussy, wiggling it around.

She stirred such a wonderful froth of pleasure through my pussy. “Yes! Yes, I do!”

I sucked on the tip of Sven’s cock, sliding my tits up and down his shaft. My butterfly wings flapped harder, the lamia’s tongue caressing my sensitive flesh. She sent such wonderful pleasure shuddering through me.

Sven groaned as I loved his dick, still working my boobies up and down his cock. I humped back into Zanyia’s licking tongue. Her triangular, cat-like ears twitched, rubbing on my ass. A ticklish delight washed down to my cunt, building my orgasm so swiftly.

She was so skilled at licking pussy.

Then she sucked on my clit. Her teeth nipped it, sharp and playful. I groaned, my ass clenching. Her hands caressed my skin as her tongue bathed my bud. The rough texture felt so amazing. My pussy grew hotter and hotter.

I sucked harder and harder on Sven’s cock.

Then Zanyia pulled her lips away. “I don’t know.”

My mouth popped off Sven’s cock. “Don’t know what?” I demanded. “How to make me cum? You’re doing such a good job. Don’t stop.”

She took a lick up my tight slit, making me shudder.

“I don’t know if I believe you. Are you really my Master’s woman?”

“I am!” I moaned. “I promise you, I am his woman and...” My eyes widened as the magic of my race settled into my bones. “Ooh, you tricked me! I love it!”

“I just made you horny,” she giggled. “You’re born from Las, like me. Both our races are controlled by our genitals. Our pussies drive us. And you need to cum.”

“What?” Sven groaned.

“She tricked me into being your woman,” I grinned at Sven, my heart beating so fast for the mortal. “If a faerie promises something thrice, it binds her. And so I’m your woman. Your faerie-wife. Congrats!”

Then I inhaled his dick as Zanyia lapped at my pussy.

“Slata’s hairy cunt!” Sven groaned.

“Congrats, brother mine,” laughed Kora. “I bet Ava will be thrilled to learn you have a faerie-wife.”

“Oh, yeah,” he groaned, his dick throbbing in my mouth. Pleasure twisted his face.

It sounded like another fun game playing with the gemstone princess. I couldn’t wait. My pussy clenched around Zanyia’s probing tongue. Her purrs hummed through my flesh, making me shudder, swelling my orgasm.

I popped my mouth off Sven’s cock, stroking his dick fast in my tits. I stared up at him, licking my lips in such hungry excitement. His dick twitched and throbbed between my big boobies. I knew his release hurtled closer and closer.

“Mmm, cum on my big tits, my husband,” I groaned, the words feeling so right pouring out of my lips. I promised to be his woman. I was his woman. It was just that simple to my people. “Just spurt that salty cum all over my lips.”

“Yes,” he snarled, his dick throbbing.

My pussy grew hotter as his dick erupted. Hot cum splashed across my face. The salty delight spilled over my cheeks and forehead, washed across my lips and nose. I bathed in it, reveled in his explosive passion. Magic wreathed his cock, enchanted it.

His sister’s work. How naughty.

I opened my lips, letting cum spurt directly into my mouth. I savored the delicious flavor, swirling it through my mouth with my tongue. His spunk ran down my face. More splattered my tits as I squeezed out the last drops with them.

“Ooh, yum!” I moaned, wiggling my hips.

And then I came myself.

My wings fluttered hard. My pussy spasmed. Juices flooded into Zanyia’s hungry mouth. The lamia purred her delight, lapping up my cream. Her tongue flew across my sensitive labia, adding more delight shooting through me.

The ecstasy reached my mind. I loved it. I savored cumming. Zanyia was right. My race descended from Las, the God of Lust, fucking Cernere, the Goddess of Crime. We were horny, tricky creatures. And it was wonderful.

My tongue flew across my lips, gathering every drop of my new husband’s spunk I could while the rapture boiled my mind. I knew I would have so much fun with this mortal. It would be just the best. Him, his sister-lover, his lamia slave, and the gemstone princess. The daughter to his enemy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.