The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 33: Fairy's Naughty Game

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33: Fairy's Naughty Game - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

Nathalie’s petite body draped over mine. Her trimmed, blonde bush pressed into my mouth. I shivered at the feel of her virgin pussy on my lips, her sweet cream trickling out. She tasted so similar to Zanyia. I rubbed her back as she licked and lapped at my pussy.

I returned the favor. I rammed my tongue into her pussy, feeling her labia caressing my mouth. I drank her juices, licking, lapping, sliding through her hot folds. She shuddered, moaning into my pussy, her skilled tongue swirling through my depths.

“So good, Kora!” the virgin whimpered.

“And you taste delicious!” I moaned. “Ooh, my brother’s going to enjoy this pussy.”

“He will!”

Our breasts rubbed against each other’s stomach. My nipples throbbed as Nathalie squirmed atop me. She kept wiggling and moving, her body so lithe. I caressed her back, making her shudder and moan into my snatch as she feasted on me.

Pleasure surged through me. I jammed my tongue deep into her depths. I caressed the walls of her pussy, driving her wild. Her pussy contracted on my tongue while her oral probe swirled through my snatch. She moaned out her pleasure, squirming on my face.

We devoured each other.

We plundered each other’s cunt.

Such hot rapture surged through my body. I humped into her hungry mouth as I ate her cunt. I drank her sweet juices, loving the flavor of her. Her musk lingered in my mouth. I whimpered, thrusting my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could.

My fingernails scratched at her back as she found my clit again. Her tongue was amazing. She fluttered against my clit, batting it over and over again. I moaned and gasped, writhing in ecstasy on the bed.

“You’re going to make me cum so hard again!” I moaned.

“Good,” she purred. “Ooh, yes, don’t stop licking me.”

“Nathalie! I’ll make you cum!” I promised her.

I dove my tongue back into her pussy, the virgin shuddering atop me. Her nipples rubbed on my belly as I feasted on her sweet cunt. Her juices coated my chin and cheeks. Dribbles ran down my neck. I breathed in her delicious musk, my body growing hotter and hotter.

I came closer and closer to cumming. I whimpered, humping against her hungry tongue. We drove each other wild. My orgasm swelled and swelled in me. She had me whimpering. I found her clit, sucking on it while my nose nuzzled at her pussy.

“Kora!” she yowled.

And sucked on my clit.

We both came so hard. Our pussies showered the other’s face. I bathed in her sweet musk as my cunt convulsed. Rapture shot through me. It washed through my body, leaving me trembling and groaning. I shuddered, whimpering into her hot cunt.

She lapped up my cream while I licked up hers. We both moaned and gasped, filling the tent with our cries of passion and the musk of our pussies. The pleasure boiled through me, leaving my mind drifting on winds of rapture.

And we kept eating each other. Drowning the other in pussy juices and euphoria. Nathalie was such a naughty virgin.


Sven Falk

I hauled Zanyia to her feet, her ears twitching. I spun the lamia round and pinned her lithe, petite form to the tree. Her gold-slitted eyes were so wide, so glossy with need and desire. She stared up at me as her hands grabbed my cock.

“Yes, yes, I need this in me. I can’t wait! Take me, Sven!” she moaned, guiding me between her thighs.

My cock rubbed through her soft, brown bush. I felt the tight slit of her pussy, coated with her cream. I shuddered, her hot flesh so inviting. I grinned down at her, my balls eager to unload into her pussy.

“I’ll fuck you so hard!”

“Yes!” she whimpered. “Do it! I need it so much! I’ve been thinking about this all afternoon!”

I thrust.

My cock pressed against something blocking her pussy. A membrane or something, like my lamia slave had somehow become a virgin. But my cock ripped through it, burying into a pussy so hot and tight. I groaned at the pleasure of her silky embrace, staring down at her face rippling with pain transforming into pleasure.

And then she wavered like a mirage.

Zanyia’s toothy grin and gold-slit eyes melted into the innocent face of Nathalie. Tawny hair became blonde, braided pigtails, round, human ears peeking out above them. She let out a whimper of delight, her thighs wrapping about my hips, holding me tight in her pussy.

“What?” I gasped. “Nathalie?”

“Yes, yes, fuck me like you fucked my mother!” the once-virgin girl moaned, her hips undulating, sliding that hot pussy up and down my dick. Gods, she was tight. “I need you to make me cum like her, Sven! To love me like you love her.”

Blue eyes beseeched me.

Confusion surged through my thoughts. I struggled to think, to understand how she became Zanyia ... No, she was always Nathalie. It explained the trouble she had swallowing my cock. The shock she experienced when I came in her mouth. She’d never given a blowjob before and...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.