The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women
Chapter 31: Selling the Bedmaid

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31: Selling the Bedmaid - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Echur Castle, the Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

“Mmm, you just look scrumptious,” I told my bedmaid Greta outside of Shevoin’s room. “He’s going to eat you up.”

“That’s the plan,” Greta said, the sixteen-year-old’s face pink. Her blonde pigtails danced across her shoulders as she trembled. Her blue eyes twinkled.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked her.

“My princess, I gave you my cherry,” the girl moaned, shifting in her silk slip, her nipples hard against it. I wore a similar slip, clinging to my slim body. “And this was my idea.”

“Still, you can lose it to Sven.”

“We have to know more information.” The bedmaid took a deep breath, the thin material of her slip hugging her ample breasts. “I’m ready to do this.”

I raised my hand, knocked hard on the door. The rap echoed through the mage’s bedchamber. My loathsome father was out inspecting his artificial soldiers, readying for his push against his rivals the Princedom of Anaopeth to the west. If he wasn’t stopped, his army of statutes would cause so much death and destruction.

Greta was right. I had to learn more. To help Sven defeat my father’s foul plans. And Shevoin was in my father’s confidence. The master mage aided him, providing the magics. I had a feeling he was behind my father’s ability to control an entire army of proxies instead of just one like I could.

Footsteps padded to the door. “What is it? Is there a problem?”

“No problem, Master Mage,” I purred as the door creaked open.

I put my arm around Greta, pulling the bedmaid tight to me. I put on my most seductive smile, my nipples so hard against my dress. Our plan tonight excited me. I was so eager to watch Greta lose her virginity. To give my servant to a man. To prostitute her.

It made me feel so wicked. A bead of pussy juice worked down from my hot snatch.

“Princess,” he said in surprise, wearing the black robes of a master mage wrapped loosely about his body, clearly just thrown on when he heard my knock. “What are you doing here so late?”

“I just need to talk to you,” I purred, my hand sliding down Greta’s hip to cup her ass through her silk slip. “I need ... information.”

Sweat beaded the master mage’s forehead. “You really shouldn’t be here. I don’t think your father would approve.”

“He thinks I’m a child,” I moaned. “But I’m not. I’m a woman.” I reached out, touching the triangle of his bare chest exposed by him hastily tying his robes. “Don’t you agree?”

His skin felt hot beneath my hand. He trembled, licking his lips. He was an older man, his hair grayed, giving him an air of dignity and wisdom. But the look in his eyes was so eager, so boyish, like he couldn’t believe what was happening.

“You are definitely not a child, princess,” he groaned. “That’s why you should...”

I shushed him with my finger, pressing it against his lip. Then I pushed Greta into the room. I followed after her, our bodies brushing up against his robes. I felt him throbbing beneath, growing so hard at the sight of our nubile bodies.

“You’re just who I need,” I groaned, guiding Greta to his bed. “You have the information I need.”

“Information?” Shevoin asked, slamming shut his door. “You really shouldn’t be here. Especially not dressed like that.”

“Is there something wrong with our dress?” I asked, looking down. Then my hands seized the hem of my slip. Greta mirrored me. I pulled it up, exposing more and more of my pale thighs. He swallowed as my strawberry-blonde bush came into view, dripping with my excitement. I kept drawing it up, exposing flat belly and then my small, perky breasts. I peeled the slip off, dropping it on the ground.

Greta bared her round breasts beside me, her naked hip brushing mine. Shevoin groaned.

“Is that better?” I asked, dropping my slip.

“Oh, gods,” the mage groaned. “Your father will be wroth if he learns about this.”

“Learns about what?” I asked, my hands seizing Greta’s body, roaming her naked flesh, feeling my bedmaid shudder beneath my touch. “Wanting to help him?”

“You think this is helping him?” the mage said, voice strangled. “Coming into my bedchamber? He...”

“Loves me?” I asked. “He does. And that’s the problem.” My hands cupped Greta’s round breasts, kneading them. The mage’s eyes fixed on those plump melons, watching my fingers dig into the soft flesh. I brushed hard nipples, bringing a whimper to Greta’s lips. “I need to help him, but he won’t confide in me.

“But you know his plans.”

“Princess,” he groaned, watching me fondle my bedmaid’s tits. “I can’t...”

“Can’t tell me about the lodestone?” I asked, rolling hard nipples between my fingers.

“Yes, you can tell her,” whimpered Greta, her hips wiggling, pressing her ass back into me. I shuddered, draping my naked body against her supple back. My nipples throbbed on her skin, my pussy growing so wet.

“How do you know about the lodestone?” Shevoin groaned.

“I was in Daddy’s study the other day,” I purred. “Beneath his desk. You were talking about it. What’s it for?”

“I can’t tell you that.” The mage rubbed sweaty palms on his robe, his cock tenting the front. So hard. So aching.

“Yes, you can,” I pouted, resting my chin on Greta’s shoulder. I moved my right hand down her body from her breast, caressing her flat stomach, reaching lower and lower. I brushed a blonde, silky bush. “Just tell me.”

“If your father wants you to know, he’ll tell you,” groaned the mage. “I promised him my fealty. I can’t betray that.”

“I’m his daughter.” I shivered. “He trusts me, too. He just wants to protect me. He thinks I’m too young for this.” My fingers slid through Greta’s silky bush, finding the hot folds of her pussy. The girl whimpered as I stroked her virgin flesh. “I have to prove to him that I’m not too young. I’m twenty-one. I’m a woman. I’m his heir. I need to know these things. I’m an imbuer, too. I’m not delicate like he thinks.”

“I can’t,” he groaned.

“Not even for a trade?” I rubbed harder at Greta’s cunt, her juices coating my fingers. Her ass wiggled, rubbing into my pubic mound. I loved the feel of her rump against me. “She’s a virgin.”

“What?” groaned Shevoin.

“She’s a virgin. My finger’s rubbing on her hymen right now.” I licked my lips. “You can use pussy juices to power your magic. The serving girls are always talking about how they have to masturbate into vials for you. Doesn’t the juices of a cunt you’ve deflowered work better for your magic? Imagine having access to Greta’s cream whenever you need it. I can let you borrow her.”

“Yes,” whimpered Greta, her hips wiggling. “I have a cherry you can pop.”

“Gods give me strength,” groaned the mage.

I grinned. “So the Lodestone ... It’s connected to the army, isn’t it? It’s what allows my father to control them?”

“Yes,” he said, voice hoarse, the words almost ripped out of him. His eyes bored on my fingers playing with Greta’s virgin snatch. “I enchanted it myself.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.