The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 29: Seduction By Proxy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: Seduction By Proxy - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Zanyia – Hos Elv, The Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

I strolled through town, humans stopping to watch me saunter by, staring at my nudity. It was so foolish of them. Their species put such an allure on nudity. It was almost taboo to them. They only showed off their bodies to lovers. Only the wanton whores at a tavern exposed themselves. Humans would never do it just walking down the street of their farming village.

Hos Elv was a tiny town, a collection of cottages with thatched roof and a single inn dominating the heart of the village next to a tavern called the Foamy Delight. The Zeutchian humans all had the look of farmers, wearing rough clothing. I sniffed each of them I could, trying to find a virgin.

It took us two days of walking to escape the forest and find Hos Elv. Now we just had to find the virgin to use as bait for the fairy. Luckily, my keen nose would suffice. My tail wiggled as I inhaled deeply, and caught the scent of something innocent.

I spotted the girl, twin pigtail braids falling down the front of her dress, a white bodice with a brown skirt that came up to just below her tits, two straps slung over her shoulders, almost framing her youthful tits. She was perhaps fourteen, fresh-faced and delicious. I marked her scent and her appearance then darted off to find Master.

He was in the Foamy Delight with a busty bar maid on his lap, her tits out for his enjoyment. His blue eyes slid over and found me. A tremble of excitement raced through me as I scampered to him, tail swishing behind me.

“I found her, Master!”


Sven Falk

I took a deep gulp of the cool well water. “That is refreshing, Goodwife Agathe.”

“You’re most welcome, sir,” the farm wife said, a busty woman wearing the same style of high-waisted dress, coming up to just below her large breasts, that the women of the nearby village wore. She had brown hair tied back at the nape of her neck by a green ribbon, leaving her mature and fair face exposed. Her blue eyes sparkled. “And what brought you down my farm lane on such a hot spring day?”

I gave her a roguish grin. “Just looking for refreshment. As you said, the day is surprisingly warm for spring.”

She nodded her head. “Good for growing crops.”

I glanced out at her fields. “I don’t see your husband working them.” I knew exactly where he was. “Is he in the barn?”

“He took the cheese to market in the village,” she said, her voice tight. “Be gone all day.”

“Sure he’s not drinking at the Foamy Delight?” I asked, arching my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes.

“I bet he’s just eyeing those busty maids that serve drink there.”

“Men always like younger flesh,” she said, heat in her voice.

I shook my head in disappointment. “When he has a perfect bed warmer here. A woman with curves makes for far more pleasant company than a scrawny lass.”

She smiled, her back straightening just a tad, almost thrusting her tits at me. “And what would you know about enjoying curvy women in bed.”

“Well, I always do love to see their generous flesh jiggle as I devour their pussies,” I grinned. “Nothing like a pair of big, lush tits quivering above as you eat a woman’s quim.”

Her smile grew, tongue moistening lips.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted the youthful face peering out of the barn. Nathalie, the virgin marked by Zanyia’s keen nose. I moved closer to her mother, loving the audience, knowing I’d awaken desires in the virgin’s flesh.

“When was the last time your husband made your tits quiver?”

“Too long,” the woman said, her hands grabbing her long hair, pulling it over her shoulders to play with it. The brown strands draped across her full blouse, nipples growing hard. She swayed her hips. “Much too long.”

“Too busy making those hussies at the Foamy Delight quiver, eh, Goodwife Agathe?” I asked, moving closer. “No time to make his wife gasp like a maiden on her wedding night.”

Rose bloused Agathe’s cheeks. She flicked her eyes up and down. “Are you the type of man who would poach another man’s wife?”

“Is it poaching if he’s not taking care of her?” I touched her warm cheek, caressing down to her plump lips. I stroked them, watching her quiver. “Why should he get all the fun?”

Nathalie gripped the farm door, watching her mother surrender to me. Her blue eyes so wide as I leaned over and captured her mother’s lips. The goodwife didn’t fight as I pushed her back towards the entrance of her farmhouse, our tongues caressing. Her arms went around my neck, clutching to me, her body starved for affection.

The farmhouse was small, a single room with curtains dangling to separate the two beds, one bigger than the other. I guided Goodwife Agathe to her marital bed, my cock so hard in my leather trousers. I pushed the busty woman down on the hay-stuffed mattress, breaking our kiss.

She blushed like a maiden surrendering herself for the first time. She pushed off the straps from her shoulder holding up her skirt. Then her fingers unlaced her bodice as I drew off my shirt, exposing my muscular body to her hungry gaze.

And her daughter’s.

I noticed the virgin Nathalie peering through a window, her eyes wide as she witnessed her mother’s infidelity. I fought against the urge to glance at her, to acknowledge her presence. It wasn’t time for that. Yet.

“I need this,” the goodwife moaned, rubbing at my cock through my leather trousers, her big breasts exposed to my hungry gaze. They swayed, so soft and pillowy, her nipples dark-red and so hard, just begging to be sucked on.

“You’ll get it,” I grinned, my dick twitching. “After I make you quiver.”

She let out a panting moan and shoved down her skirt while lifting her ass to expose her body beneath. She pulled off her blouse last then stretched naked on her marital bed. Her big tits formed two soft mounds, her thighs parting to expose a thick, brown bush soaked with her juices. The married woman ran fingers down her stomach to her pubic hair, twining them about her digits.

“Mmm, come feast on my married pie,” she moaned. “No one’s had a tasted of me in far, far too long.”

“What a crime,” I groaned. “Your husband should be pilloried for not satiating this delicious snatch.”

“Yes!” she gasped as I leaned down.

I could feel the virgin’s eyes boring down on me, unable to look away as my nuzzled into her mother’s hair pussy. Silky pubic hair tickled my face. She had a sweet musk that made my dick hard. I found her labia, thick and engorged with her excitement.

I licked.

Her big breasts quivered just like I promised. She let out a wanton moan, her hips grinding against my face. She sucked in deep breaths, smearing hot pussy against my lips, her pubic hair tickling my chin and cheeks. I loved the feel of her on my face, savored her taste. I licked again and again, feasting on her.

Her husband was such a fool for ignoring this hot pie. So sweet. So delicious. My tongue gathered her cream. I savored it as I explored her flesh, making the goodwife moan out her delight. The bed creaked as she humped against me.

And her virgin daughter watched.

The perfect thing for the young girl to see. To witness her mother’s pleasure. The pleasure of a woman the virgin craved to be. Nathalie’s untouched cunt would grow hot. She’d squirm, fidgeting, watching me bring her mother closer and closer to her orgasm.

“Oh, yes, you stud!” gasped Goodwife Agathe. “Ooh, eat my married pussy. I need this. I haven’t had a proper orgasm in years! Yes, yes, feast! Gods, what a blessing. Thank you, Slata, for sending this man to me for refreshment.”

“Such sweet refreshment,” I groaned. “Better than well water.”

“Uh-huh,” she whimpered.

My tongue flew through her folds, brushing her clit. She shuddered every time. Her juices flowed, coating my chin and cheeks. I drank down her sweet cream, loving the flavor. My dick ached in my leather trousers, begging to fuck her.

Not yet. She needed her pleasure first. Her daughter needed to witness the rapture I give women.

I ignored my own lusts, controlled them. A real man dominated his own desires. I wasn’t controlled by them. I could hold off on my need to cum while I pleasured my woman. While I worshiped at her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.