The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 24: Princess’s Wanton Surrender

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: Princess’s Wanton Surrender - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Princess Ava – Echur, The Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

“Daddy!” I whimpered as my father buried his face into my snatch. His tongue licked through my folds. His pale-blue eyes stared up at me, the normal glacier melting into passion. “Oh, Daddy, yes!”

His hands rubbed up and down my bare thighs, my nightgown shoved up past my waist. His whiskered cheeks rubbed on my clit. I let him feast, let him indulge in his incestuous desires for me as his tongue dove through my folds, whipping such delight through my body.

My eyes rolled back into my head. My hips writhed, grinding my pussy against his mouth. Pleasure shuddered through me. I craved this taboo pleasure. Just like Kora and Sven. Father’s tongue jammed into my adulterous cunt’s depths, swirling around.

Tasting my passion for our incest.

“My sweetling,” he groaned between licks. “So horny to be bred by Daddy.”

“Yes, yes, yes, breed me!” I moaned, grateful again for the contraceptive enchantment on my body. I may lust for my father, but only Sven would ever breed me.

His tongue licked lower, his hands shoving my thighs, folding them across my stomach. I gasped, his face pressing into my butt-cheeks. His tongue danced across my asshole. I whimpered, humping against him as he rimmed my sphincter, his whiskers so amazing.

My pussy clenched, envying my asshole. I gasped, his tongue pressing into my bowels, delving into my velvety delight. Wicked pleasure rippled to my boiling cunt. I clutched at my knees, holding my legs folded to my chest, my nipples throbbing in my thin nightgown.

“Oh, what a naughty Daddy,” I groaned. “That’s my asshole!”

“Your last virgin hole,” he groaned, not realizing that Sven had enjoyed every inch of my body years ago.

How I came hard that night Sven had buggered me for the first time, my head sticking out the window of his room at the University of Az, staring out at the manicured grounds, letting my royal passions moan into the darkness as he reamed my asshole.

I shuddered, Father’s tongue probing into the depths of my asshole. He shifted his head, his gold crown rubbing on my thigh, so cold. I flinched from it even as another wave of delight rippled out of my bowels, making my entire body twitch.

My toes curled.

“Such a wicked Daddy,” I gasped. “Ooh, playing with your daughter’s asshole.”

“Such a dirty, yummy hole, my sweetling,” he groaned between licks. “But perfect. Just like your mother’s. You are her reborn.”

I shuddered at that, wanting to shout out I wasn’t Mother. That he couldn’t do this. But I didn’t. Not when my treasonous pussy craved his cock so much. When my whorish asshole craved the incestuous contact of his tongue rimming me.

And he didn’t disappoint. He jammed his tongue into the depths of my asshole again, reaching as far as he could. He swirled against my bowels, making my pussy hotter and hotter. My snatch tightened, aching to be filled.

“Oh, Daddy, just fuck me!” I howled. “Give me that dick again.”

“You just can’t get enough of Daddy’s dick, can you, sweetling?”

“Yes! I need it more! I need your cum in me always. Breeding me! Soiling me, Daddy!”

He licked my asshole once more. “But Daddy needs to plunder a different hole tonight.”

“You can fuck my asshole, too, Daddy!” I moaned. “I don’t care where you dump your cum.” It was the truth. I didn’t. I just needed his cock in me, giving me the relief that I need.

“My sweetling!” he moaned.

Then he pulled away from my asshole. I let go of my thighs as he gazed down at me. Feeling whorish, I pulled off my nightgown, exposing my breasts. He cupped them, feeling my small mounds. I shuddered, his thumbs sweeping across my nipples.

He grabbed my pillow and placed it beside me. Before I could question him, I gasped as he rolled me over onto my belly, the bolster beneath my stomach, elevating my ass. I gasped, his legs forcing my thighs apart as he knelt between them, his cock nudging my strawberry muff.

Then he rammed his cock into my pussy.

My back arched. “Daddy!” I whimpered. “That’s not my asshole.”

“Just need to lube my cock with your juices. I don’t want to hurt my sweetling.”

Then you never should have fucked me! You never should have killed Sven’s family! You should have let me marry him!

My pussy clenched down hard on his dick as the anger surged through my lust. He groaned, pumping through my tight snatch. The friction rippled through me, making me groan, blunting my fury, dulling it with passion.

Then he ripped his cock out of my snatch, the wet tip sliding past my taint and in between my butt-cheeks. I gasped as he rubbed it on my sphincter. I didn’t fight as he pressed forward, pushing into my bowels.

“You’ll love having my cock up your ass, my sweetling,” he groaned, his pussy-lubed cock sliding deeper and deeper into my bowels. “Just like your mother.”

“I just want to love you like she did!” I lied, his cock burying into my anal depths. He was as big as my Sven’s.

And felt so amazing.

He groaned, savoring my tight asshole. Then he drew back his hips. I quivered, loving the feel of his dick thrusting in and out of me. He reamed my bowels over and over. He pumped them into my depths, his crotch smacking over and over into my butt-cheeks.

I shuddered, clenching my bowels on his girth every time he buried into me. He grunted his pleasure, leaning over me as he reamed my bowels. He sodomized me hard, my nipples rasping into my linen sheets, the bed creaking, headboard smacking the stone walls of my bower.

“Oh, Daddy, yes!” I gasped. “Fuck my asshole. Ooh, you’re reaming me so hard. So good. You’re driving me wild.”

“Nothing brings me more joy, my sweetling, than to give you pleasure,” he panted. “I am so glad you understand. That you love me.”

“Always, Daddy!” I gasped, clenching my bowels hard. Once, claiming I loved him was true.

Fire destroyed my love, leaving only angry cinders behind.

I gasped and moaned, my orgasm swelling in my pussy. I savored every hard plunge of his dick into my bowels. They made me quiver and groan. My eyes fluttered, the rapture building faster and faster in me, leaving me trembling, groaning.

Aching to be flooded with his cum.

My bowels squeezed down on his dick over and over, increasing the friction, my pleasure. His balls smacked into my body, so full of his incestuous cum. I whimpered, bucking back into his thrusts, so eager to explode on his dick.

“Daddy!”I squealed, voice so tight, my orgasm on the verge of detonation. “Just a little more!”

“Then you’ll cum on my dick, sweetling?” he asked.

“So hard! I ... Yes!”

His cock driving into my bowels set me off. My asshole convulsed about his dick. He groaned, burying his shaft into my writhing depths. Then his cum flooded me. I shuddered, drinking in the warmth of his forbidden jizz.

My pussy spasmed. Juices flooded out of my snatch while he groaned above me. I whimpered and trembled, the humiliating, shameful pleasure burning through my mind. My entire body convulsed. My thoughts quivered.

Rapture. Ecstasy.

Why did I have to feel this with him?

“My sweetling!” he groaned, hugging me, holding me tight, rolling us onto our sides as his cock softened in my asshole. “I love you so much.”

“Mmm, Daddy, yes,” I moaned, stroking his hands clasped over my belly. “Daddy?”

“Yes, sweetling,” he asked, nuzzling at my neck, kissing, sucking, smooching.

My stomach twisted. “What’s the lodestone?”

“Hmm?” he sighed. His hand slid up my body to my breast, cupping it.

“Master Mage Shevoin mentioned it,” I said. “It’s in Faerie?”

“Nothing you need worry about, my sweetling.” His right hand squeezed my breast, his left rubbing my belly. “You just need to quicken my heir. He’ll be a powerful man. A High King. He’ll inherit Peter’s empire after I re-create it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.