The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women
Chapter 23: Rogue’s Hot Pursuit

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23: Rogue’s Hot Pursuit - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Sven Falk – Princedom of Kivoneth, Strifelands of Zeutch

Horns sounded.

“Las’s blighted cock!” I swore, throwing a look over my shoulder at the foggy fields. “Another patrol?”

“Closing fast by the sounds of it,” Kora said, heeling her new mount to a cantor.

I gripped my short sword in one hand, blood dripping from the weapon’s point, and the reins of my purloined horse in the other. We took the mounts of the patrol we slew. Kora and Zanyia both rode new steeds, each holding the long leads for our remounts. Beside my stallion Night and Kora’s mare Rainbow, we had another three horses for us to ride after our first battle.

“Faster!” I snarled, heeling my horse. With remounts, we could push our horses, switching them when the grew tired.

Zanyia, her body scratched and bloodied, leaned low over her gelding, her lithe legs holding on, flexing as she bounced, her small breasts jiggling. I didn’t suspect she had any skill at riding. She looked lean and dangerous now. On my other side, Kora rode, her pink robes billowing, her twin braids bouncing down her back.

On the horizon, a green blur loomed, the Forest of Lhes. But it was far, across miles and miles of farmland. Cleared land with no places to hide. And with bloodhounds tracking us, we had no escape from the soldiers. I leaned low over my warhorse. He snorted, lather frothing his brown coat. Hooves drummed on the hard pack dirt of the framing road.

More horns sounded.

“From the west,” Zanyia cried.

“They’re closing in on us!” Kora shouted.

“So we have to ride faster!” I spurred my mount again. He neighed, hooves thudding on the ground.

“We’ll kill the horses!” Kora shouted.

“We have remounts.” My heart thudded. I threw a look over my shoulder. The fog behind us swirled, revealing a patrol galloping in full armor. “And they can’t ride as fast. Not in the armor. We have to keep pushing. No stop. No rest.”

“Right, brother mine!” Kora said, voice tight.


Princess Ava – Echur, The Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My pussy burned and itched. It was hours before I escaped my father’s study with three more loads of cum deposited in my pussy, my father hoping to breed me. Now, in the darkness of my bower, I squirmed on my bed in my thin nightgown. Such shame and lust burned through me, keeping me from sleep.

My agitation was so great, I sent Greta away, not wanting her to witness how depraved my father made me. She pouted, but I was firm with my bedmaid.

I couldn’t resist that hot hole between my snatch. I shoved my hands between my thighs, rubbing at my heated flesh. I stroked through my strawberry bush, caressing my labia. I slid my fingers up and down my slit, squirming, delight tingling through me.

My eyes squeezed shut. My father’s hated face floated before me. His words that he made my mother his whore burned through me. She loved him. She wasn’t a wanton slattern panting after his dick. She was better than me.

I should think of Sven. My love. My betrothed. My heart. He was the man I should yearn for.

I forced away the image of my father’s face and pictured Sven. That cocky grin, his thick, blonde hair so perfect for running my hands through, his bold chin that I loved to nibble on, his lean and muscular body, not brawny like a warrior, but dangerous. He had a grace about his movements, fingers dexterous.

So dexterous.

He knew how to play with my pussy. How to touch me, stroke me.

I mimicked the naughty things he’d done to my cunt. The way he would dance his fingers across my snatch. I shivered, caressing my clit in his teasing manner. Delight shivered through my throat as I imagined him beside me, stroking me.

And then Kora appeared. Mmm, brother mine, I need you, she moaned through my imagination. I need that cock in me.

I shuddered, my cheeks burning, imagining brother and sister coming together in incestuous passion. His strong hands cupped her breasts, the left tattooed with flowering vines. He squeezed them while I frigged, watching them.

This is how Sven loves a woman, Kora moaned. He touches me the way he touches you. He makes me quiver.

“It’s wrong,” I groaned, the image of Sven kneading his little sister’s tits searing through my mind. He squeezed those round breasts, bigger than my small mounds. His lips descended.

Sucking on a pink nipple.

Kora’s wanton moans echoed through my imagination, her dancer-lithe body shifting beneath him. She writhed, enjoying the taboo pleasure of her brother’s mouth sucking on her nipple. His tongue swirled around her nub the way he’d love mine.

My left hand found my small breast, finger dancing around my nipple. My pussy clenched, aching to be filled. I slipped two fingers into my sopping depths, my back arching on my bed. The pleasure surged through me.

“You’re freaks!” I groaned. “Depraved freaks for loving each other.”

We are, Kora moaned as her brother sucked so hard on her nipple, his naked body shifting on hers, his dick so hard for his sister’s flesh. Just like you.

“Yes!” I hissed, my pussy clenching on my two digits, aching for my father’s cock to penetrate me instead. “I am!”

So why do you despise Sven for loving me? Kora asked while Sven kissed down her body in my imagination. For indulging in the same passion that burns in you. At least Sven loves me. He doesn’t hate me.

“I hate him so much, Kora!” I whimpered, my body shuddering. “I don’t understand why his dick makes me so wet. He’s my father!”

It’s so wrong, Sven groaned, his blue eyes swallowing my imagination.

I shivered, pinching my nipple, frigging my pussy, drowning in the memory of his eyes. I wanted to see Sven so badly. To be held by him. My fantasy lover pushed his sister’s thighs apart. He leaned down, taking a lick through her incestuous snatch.

Oh, Ava, I envied you so much, Kora moaned. I wanted my brother so badly. We can share him.

You can join us, Sven groaned. Share in our depravity, In our taboo love.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.