The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 18: Hard Ride

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Hard Ride - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Kora Falk – Princedom of Kivoneth, Strifelands of Zeutch

“Brother mine,” I groaned when I burst into the tent, his cock thrusting hard from his stomach. Naked, my lithe body fell on his, my pussy rubbing on his hard cock. “Is everything okay?”

“The princess just had to leave early,” Sven groaned. “She has to be careful.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I hissed, glad she had to leave. It was so hard hiding my frustration as the princess monopolized my brother every night we camped. But I could thoroughly enjoy him tonight.

I kissed my brother on the mouth, my pussy sliding up his hard dick. I didn’t need foreplay. Not listening to him with Ava while masturbating myself. My sticky fingers stroked his whiskered cheeks, smearing my musk on him.

I groaned, feeling his cock nudging at the entrance to my pussy. I grinned, wiggling back and sliding my pussy down his cock. I loved the incestuous union of our body. He grunted into our kiss, his strong hands grabbing my ass.

“Sister dear,” he groaned as I rose on him, impaling my pussy down his cock. His eyes stared at my round breasts, making me so aware of the amulet hanging between them.

I shivered, tracing the flowering vine tattooed about my left breast as I squirmed on his dick. He licked his lips, staring up at me with those blue, hungry eyes. I reached my hard nipple, stroking it, my pussy clenching on his dick.

“Ride me, sister dear.”

“Yes!” I howled, my back arching.

And I rode my brother’s cock. Hard.

I slid my pussy up and down his dick. I clenched my hot snatch on him, sliding up and down as the pleasure surged through me. My eyes fluttered, my breasts jiggling before me, the ruby pendant moving with them. My snatch clung to his shaft, the friction burning between our flesh.

Zanyia nuzzled against my brother’s whiskered cheek. She licked up the juices I smeared on his face, purring loudly. Her ears twitched. I grasped her ass, squeezing her cute rump as I worked my hips, pleasure racing through my body.

“You need to ride my brother, too,” I groaned.

Zanyia purred louder in answer. Then she moved with the nimble grace of a cat. Her naked skin glistening in the lamplight, her small breasts jiggling. She planted her pussy on my brother’s face, her tawny thatch damp with her excitement. Yowls of delight rose from her throat, her ears twitching and tail swishing.

I grinned at her, both of us undulating our hips, dancing on my brother as we experienced the pleasure of his body. My pussy worked up and down his cock while his tongue lapped through her hot pussy.

I cupped her small breasts, leaning forward. I groaned, changing how my brother’s cock rubbed against my pussy, the tip rubbing on the top of my sheath. I trembled, my tongue flicking out to brush her nipple. The ruby amulet swung between us, the chain rubbing on the back of my neck.

“Oh, Mistress, yes,” yowled Zanyia. Her fingers stroked through my blonde locks. “Mmm, such a sweet sister you have, Master.”

“So sweet,” he groaned. “Just like your pussy.”

“You do have a sweet pussy,” I groaned as I switched nipples. I engulfed her other dusky nub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.