The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 17: A Father’s Lusts

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Father’s Lusts - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Sven Falk

“There were a good dozen of them, Ava,” I said as I parted the rosy thighs of the princess’s proxy. Like she had every night since we’d left Cheyvn, she’d inhabited her proxy to hear about our progress. And to enjoy my body.

I felt terrible for Kora, having to wait outside until I finished with the princess, but Ava couldn’t know about my incestuous affair with my sister. She wouldn’t understand. I loved them both, but I couldn’t have them both.

“A dozen!” she gasped, her quartz eyes glittering, the lamplight reflecting the small crystals embedded through the statue’s body.

“And we had to fight them off,” Zanyia said, her tail swishing so fast. “I attacked their horses while Master swung his sword back and forth, fending them off and running through those he could.”

“And what about your sister?” Ava asked, her small breasts quivering like they were made of real flesh.

“She used her magic,” Zanyia continued as I nuzzled my lips into the stony, yet soft, folds of Ava’s pussy. “She made some of them just stare off in wonder.”

“Showed them Rithi’s perfect art,” I said. “Enough to stun any man.”

“I imagine so,” Ava said. Then she shuddered, my tongue running through the folds of her pussy.

I could taste the quartz, but not the fresh taste of her pussy I truly craved. Her stony labia and inner folds felt almost like real pussy lips, but had a too smooth silkiness. They were close to the real thing. But Ava felt my touch, too. Her body quivered. I missed out on the joy of tasting her, but I still had the delight of pleasuring my princess.

And that made it worth it.

Enjoying Ava the last few nights reminded me just how much I’d missed out over the last year. Though I gained my relationship with Kora finally, I still missed having my naughty princess in my bed. I wish I could have them both, that Ava could understand the forbidden love I shared with my sister.

Instead, I dove into her pussy, driving away those thoughts and concentrating on licking and nuzzling and making my princess feel amazing. Ava groaned, her body quivering, her rosy thighs tightening about my face.

“Oh, Sven, yes,” she gasped. “A dozen soldiers. You’re so brave.”

“He is so brave,” Zanyia purred. “He instantly realized when that mean sergeant recognized us. And he acted. Just threw his knife.”

“Remarkable,” panted Ava. “Oh, Sven, yes. You’re such a good pussy licker.”

“Master loves pussy,” giggled the lamia.

“Yes, he does.”

“Your little boobies jiggle so much when he licks you.” Zanyia licked her lips. Then she leaned over and latched onto Ava’s glittering nipple. The princess gasped, her thighs tightening on my face again. The lamia’s cheeks hollowed, her ears twitching as she suckled.

My dick ached and throbbed as I licked through her folds, aching to bury into her. After a day of hard riding, I yearned for a release. We pushed ourselves all the way until the sun had vanished and the rode grew too dark to see. And now we could relax.

Enjoy a princess’s pussy, even if only by proxy.

Ava whimpered and squirmed. My tongue found her clit peeking out of her folds. I circled the little rose bud then sucked on it. Her back arched. She let out a gasping cry of passion. I jammed two fingers into her smooth depths, pumping in and out of her, driving her wild.

“Sven, Sven, I...” Her head shot up. “Oh, no. I have to go.”

Before I could ask, the statue went lifeless. Then began shrinking. I jerked my finger out of her pussy. Zanyia hissed in surprise, her hair bristling, her tail sticking out straight behind her. The magic animating the statue vanished. It dwindled down into a little statuette the size of my hand.

“What’s going on, Master?” Zanyia asked.

“Probably her father,” I groaned. “She can’t let him know she’s using her powers, or he’ll wonder which proxy she’s inhabiting. She has a bedmaid with her to wake her up in case someone comes to her chambers. This happens every now and then.”

“But she’s fine?” Zanyia’s eyes were large saucers.

“She’s fine,” I grinned at her. “Her father would never hurt her. So why don’t you go get Kora.”

Zanyia licked her mouth. “Yes, Master.”


Princess Ava – Echur, The Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

Pain flared in my nipple as I sprang back into my body, gasping hard. I severed the link with my proxy fast, jarred by the change in sensations. Greta, my maid, savaged my nipple hard. The sharp pain reached into my awareness of my stone flesh to alert me of danger.

“What?” I asked.

“Your father is at your door,” Greta said, tugging up my nightgown to properly cover me. “He’s demanding to see you. I told him you were sleeping.”

A loud knock came from the entrance to my apartments, muffled by my closed bedroom door. “Ava, my sweetling, open up. I need to see you.”

I shivered. He’d been gone for a week. A week free of my father’s lusting eyes. Of not having to give him handjobs and blowjobs to fend off his desire for my body. But day-by-day, he came closer and closer to crossing that line into incest. I knew one day I’d have to surrender to him.

So I had to keep up the pretense I loved him. But after what he did to Sven’s parents and his little sister, Katriana, I only despised my father. He killed Sven’s family trying to murder him and end our betrothal.

Father wanted me all to himself.

“Let him in before he orders his solders to hack down my door,” I said, sitting up on my pillows. I folded my hands before me, my blankets covering me up to my waist. I stared down at my nightgown’s bodice.

I winced. Why did I wear one so low-cut to bed? I needed a far more modest one, not one that showed off most of my small breasts. Worst, my nipples poked hard at the fabric, my body still aroused from Sven’s wonderful pussy licking.

I groaned, so close to my climax.

Greta scurried out of my bedchamber, the buxom maid’s large breasts bouncing in her thin nightgown, her blonde hair trailing behind her. I heard her pad through my sitting room and open the doors to my chambers.

“Your highness, your daughter awaits,” she said.

“About time,” my father muttered.

I took a deep breath, trembling. Why did he have to ever return from ... wherever he went? Anger and disgust swirled through me. I pushed them down. I couldn’t let myself show my contempt, my disgust, for my father and his actions.

So many heinous acts. Allowing the nagas to take his own people as slaves. Murdering Sven and Kora’s family. The ominous kennel he had hidden in the realm of Faerie along with his Lodestone. His madness had to be stopped. He’d drown the whole world in blood with his unfeeling, inhuman army.

So long as the princes struggled to claim the Kaiser’s throne and rule all of Zeutch as one kingdom again, the Strife would continue. More innocents would die for the ambition of my father and other horrid men.

He strode in, his head almost brushing the top of my doorway. A tall man, made thin and wiry in the years since my mother’s death. All the flesh had melted from him, along with all the doughty good cheer. The loving man of my childhood wasted away by the disease of power.

Though his eyes smoldered, they still were the same chilly blue. He licked bloodless lips, staring at my breasts. His cock swelled the tight, gray hose he wore, the woolen tights that clad his legs. He rubbed hands on his ash doublet while marching towards my bed.

“Welcome home, Father,” I said. “I am glad you woke me. I have worried so much for your safety while you were gone.”

“I knew you would,” he said, sitting down on the edge of my bed. He reached out, taking my hand and bringing it to his lips, kissing it like I were a lady he corrupted instead of his daughter. His own flesh and blood.

Disgusting pig.

“I missed you so much,” he said, kissing the back of my hand again. Then closer to my wrist. “I yearned for you. I felt so cold, so empty, without seeing you.”

I stiffened for a moment, his lips kissing to my wrist, pushing up the hem of my nightgown to find more of my flesh. I knew it then. What would happen tonight. I took a deep breath. I could endure this, stay in his good graces, and then help my true love destroy him.

“My bed was frigid, Father,” I said. “But now that you’re here, such joy warms it. And my heart.”

“Yes,” he groaned, now kissing up my sleeve, moving closer and closer to me. “I know this is wrong, my sweetling, but...”

“But you are a prince,” I groaned. “And soon you shall be kaiser. Who can tell you what is right or wrong in your own household?”

Saying those words sent a strange excitement through me at the same time it horrified me. Tonight, my father would satiate his lusts in me. He would use my body, and part of me yearned for that taboo transgression.

I shivered then realized it was just my lingering horniness stirred by Sven. Not that I lusted for my father. Not that I wanted to cross into incest with him. No, no. My pussy itched from Sven’s lapping tongue, my body craving any satisfaction, not caring that it came from my hated father.

“Oh, my sweetling,” he groaned, reaching my shoulder with his lips. I felt him through my thin nightgown. “How I’ve craved this night.”

His hand cupped my breast, thumb rubbing linen fabric against my nipple. I didn’t fight the groan brought about by the tingles racing down to my hot snatch. I groaned and squirmed, shuddering beneath his stirring touch.

Then his lips were at my neck, his hand squeezing my breast through the nightgown. He cupped my small tit in his grip with ease while his rough whiskers scratched at my flesh. I craned my head, leaning back into my pillows, letting him have access to my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.