The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14: Pleasing His Women

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Pleasing His Women - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Sven Falk

I groaned as I sank into Ava’s pussy. It felt so strange, so different from living flesh. Still hot and supple, but so smooth. No lubricating juices were necessary, though my cum filling her made her feel wet this time. I shuddered and heart a whimper from the corner.

I glanced at my sister. I could just see her form rippling as she shivered, masturbating as she watched us. I winked at her, drawing back my cock through the glass-smooth pussy and rammed back into Ava.

“Sven!” she whimpered, her hair shifted as she shuddered, moving as a whole piece instead of individual strands. Her back arched, crystals sparkling, her rosy body adorned with a thousand diamonds. “Gods, I have missed you.”

“Yes,” I groaned, sliding my hands down her body, feeling the glassy skin. So smooth, hard and soft all at the same time. She should be unyielding, but wasn’t. She was malleable. I found her small breasts jiggling beneath her as I plowed into her from behind, cupping them.

She whimpered, her hard nipples poking into my palms. I massaged them, her breasts pliant. Her pussy clenched down on my dick, increasing the friction. I shivered, plowing into her smooth depths. My dick throbbed, pleasure rippling down my shaft.

My crotch smacked into her ass, the hard crystal jiggling like flesh. I stared down at her ass, pumping away hard. The crack of flesh on stone echoed through the room, drowning out my sister’s whimpers.

I stared at her, just seeing the outline of her round breasts jiggling as she shuddered, both her hands shoved between her thighs, playing with her hot pussy. She inspired me to fuck Ava harder and harder, to give the princess all the pleasure I could.

“Gods, I have missed you,” I groaned. “Pater’s cock, but this proxy is incredible.”

“I’m going to be with you whenever I can,” moaned Princess Ava. “I’m tired of being apart from you. I want to be in your bed. I want to share your women.”

My dick ached. I wanted to blurt out, “Even Kora?” but I held my tongue. Instead, I thrust harder, the pleasure shooting through me. I squeezed her tits, making her squeal, her pussy clenching on my dick, tightening that glass tunnel about me. Her smooth depths polished my cock, the tip throbbing in her.

I glanced down at her rippling butt-cheeks. Her crack so tight, hiding her rosebud. I pulled my hands from her breasts, spreading her butt-cheeks apart. The artisan even captured her puckered sphincter.

“Did you pose nude for your sculpture?” I groaned. “He captured every bit of you perfectly.”

“I hired a mage to create an image for him to use,” she moaned. “A female mage, so you don’t have to be jealous.”

“Your body is a work of art, princess. I know Kora thinks so.”

“Ooh, does your sister want to paint me in the nude?”

Kora moaned in the corner.

“Oh, yes. She loves your body. She wants you in bed.”

“Shame she couldn’t join us,” Ava moaned, her pussy clenching on my dick. “Oh, Sven, you naughty cad. That’s my asshole.”

“It is,” I groaned, pumping hard, my thumb playing with her sphincter. I sank into the puckered surface, feeling the smooth depths of the proxy’s bowels, so different from real bowels. “I know how much you like having your ass played with.”

“Been so long,” she whimpered, throwing a look over her shoulders, her rosy face twisting with pleasure.

“Is that an invitation?” My balls cracked into her clit, my dick aching.

“My body is always open to you,” she whimpered. “By the gods, I mean it. I’m yours.”

A surge of lust shot through me. I ripped my cock out of her pussy, shifting up her body. I slid my dick through her taint and between the cheeks of her ass. I rubbed on the sphincter, feeling the strange wrinkled glass, soft and yielding before me. Fucking her proxy’s body kept subverting my expectations of what I should feel.

It drove me wild.

I rammed my dick into her bowels. Tighter than her pussy, but just as dry and smooth. No friction interfered. I slid in smoothly, my balls smacking her taint, my crotch her butt-cheeks. She gasped, clenching down on my dick, her back arching.

“Oh, Sven,” she whimpered. “Oh, plunder my asshole.”

A soft, “Yes,” hissed from my sister.

“Oh, what was that?” gasped Ava, head tossing around. “I keep hearing a woman moaning in here.”

“Probably Kora and Zanyia in the next room,” I lied, pumping my cock over and over into her tight, smooth, hot tunnel. “They’re having their fun.”

“And we’re having ours!” moaned the princess, clenching her bowels on my dick. “Mmm, yes, Sven. Ooh, fuck my ass. I’m going to cum so hard.”

“Good,” I growled.

I slid my right hand down her slick body, feeling her quiver beneath my touch. I thrust so hard and deep into her crystal bowels while my fingers found her strange bush. I moved through the woolly thatch of hair to find her pussy lips.

And her clit.

I stroked her bud. She gasped, her back arching, hair swaying. She pumped back into me, driving her ass into my crotch. My flesh slapped loudly against her crystal body. The bed creaked and groaned, enduring our passion.

I pinched her bud, feeling it yield beneath my fingers. She let out a squeal of delight. I played with her nub, pounding her bowels. The friction burned around my cock, driving me wild. My eyes rolled back into my head, the pressure building in my balls smacking her hard/soft flesh.

“Sven!” she moaned. “Gods, you are driving me wild.”

“Then you better cum,” I groaned. “Let it wash over you, princess.”

“Slata’s cunt, yes!” she groaned. “Oh, my Sven. Oh, yes! I’m ... Gods!”

Her bowels writhed about my dick, that familiar spasming I knew so well. Though she felt different, her artificial body still reacted the same way. I kept playing with her clit, savoring her moans and gasps as I flooded her.

“Sven,” my sister whimpered from the corner, her near-invisible body shaking and shuddering.

I winked at her again, knowing she came with the princess. I wished she could join us. The idea of fucking Ava from behind while she devoured my sister’s pussy sent heat rippling through me. I groaned, thrusting so hard, the fantasy burning in my mind.

My sister’s tattooed body heaved, her tits bouncing. Ava moaning with her, feasting on my sister’s pussy while I fucked the princess’s bowels. Zanyia popped into my fantasy, bouncing on Kora’s mouth, the catgirl cumming with all my women.

All three of them together with me. Happy.

“Gods,” I groaned. “Gods, I want that.”

“Yes, yes, cum in me!” Ava moaned. “Flood my bowels, Sven. Let me feel it! Let me feel my man explode in me!”

Her words drew me out of my fantasy. I massaged her clit, prolonging her orgasm, as I fucked her bowels. Her flesh spasmed about me. Every thrust built the pressure in my balls. The friction of her slick bowels gripped my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.