The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13: Frustrated Silence

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Frustrated Silence - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Kora Falk – Cheyvn, Kivoneth Princedom, Strifelands of Zeutch

I bit my lip, trying not to moan aloud as I masturbated in the corner of my brother’s inn room. Three fingers of my right hand plunged in and out of my silky, wet pussy. Pleasure rippled through my body, soft whimpers escaping my lips. My left hand massaged my round breast, tugging on a pink nipple, twisting it.

It was so hot. My brother’s muscular ass rising and falling, pumping away as he plunged his cock over and over into Princess Ava’s proxy. The rose-quartz statue heaved beneath my brother, moaning with the princess’s sultry gasps. Her red-pink skin, swirled with milky white, glittered like a field of stars as she moved.

A work of art.

A shiver rushed through my body. I shouldn’t be moving. My spell didn’t make me invisible, only blended me in the background. Too much movement made it obvious. But I couldn’t help it. I wanted to join them. I wanted to crawl in their bed and make love to them both. To share my brother with the princess.

But then she would know about our incestuous relationship. She’d despise us for crossing that line. Being as despicable as her father who carved her flesh. Who sought to bed his own daughter and transgress in her pussy. Sven and I had to hide our forbidden love.

But I didn’t want to.

Juices trickled down my thighs. Their moans echoed through the room, building to their climax. And I rose with them. My pussy grew juicier and juicier. Silky pleasure rippled through my body while my orgasm approached, hurtling at me like an out-of-control carriage, unstoppable.

I wanted it so much.

Sven drove his cock harder, the princess’s moans screeching from her lips. The wonder of sex enhanced by the art of her body. I wished to paint them in their embrace, capturing their rapture for all time, immortalize the love and desire they shared.

“Sven,” I whimpered, my pussy tightening on my digits.

He groaned, driving into her, flooding the proxy’s body with his cum. My cunt spasmed, twitched, so envious of them. I loved the feel of his incestuous cum pumping into my depths, filling me to the brim. I quivered, caught on the cusp of exploding, wishing I writhed with them.

Ava whimpered her own rapture, pleasured by my brother. A stud who gave women the pleasure they craved. He pleased them. Pleased me. And instead of jealousy, I felt joy that he gave Ava such ecstasy.

My pussy spasmed hard, convulsed. Euphoria raced out of my snatch as I came. I grit my teeth, my head banging back into the wall as I writhed. My naked body danced to the rapturous symphony playing in my snatch. Juices flooded down my thighs.

My lips quivered.

My breasts jiggled, my ruby amulet bouncing between them.

I swayed to the music of ecstasy.

The rapture reached its crescendo. The symphony played its loudest, stirring chords that quivered my body, and then quieted to a whispering delight. The decrescendo left me shivering and gasping, my eyes blinking.

I smiled, pulling my fingers from my pussy, tasting my tangy juices, I sucked on them as Sven and Ava shared their kisses, loving each other. I buzzed so much from my own orgasm, I almost missed the princess’s words.

I blinked, jarred by them, wondering why we’d need a faerie to find the proxy army’s control. To find the means to stop her father conquest and oppression. Then we could avenge our parents’ and sister’s murders. I took a deep breath, wanting to ask the question.

Luckily, Sven did. “Why do we need a faerie?” He rolled off Ava’s rose quartz body, lying beside her, his cock half-hard. “That doesn’t make sense.”

“I was shocked, too,” Ava said, her hand stroked down to her pussy. The stone finger scooped up Sven’s cum leaking out of her. She stared at it. “I wish I could taste through the statue.”

“Ava?” Sven asked. “That didn’t answer my question.”

No, it didn’t. I wanted to interject, but I had to be quiet. I had to stay in the corner and watch. I didn’t like it one bit.

“I’ve been searching his office,” Ava said, rubbing the cum on her proxy’s quartz nipple, leaving it glistening with milky seed. I wanted to lick it off. To suck on her nub.

“Bold,” Sven grinned. “I like it.”

“I thought you would,” Ava purred. “I just asked myself, what would you do? And I came up with it. I have a proxy stashed in there. A little jade beetle.”

It sounded dangerous. What if her father found out? He’d recognize a proxy. They were the only two people in the Princedoms who could imbue. It was a rare gift, found only in a few bloodlines. We couldn’t lose Ava’s information on the movements of her father’s guards and soldiers. Prince Meinard had a streak of cruelty. Would being his daughter protect her?

My stomach roiled. I wanted to shout out the warning. I couldn’t even groan in frustration.

“While searching, I found a hidden panel in a desk drawer. And there it was, the information I needed. It was a document prepared by his pet mage talking about the best place to hide the ‘kennel’ and the ‘lodestone.’”

“Kennel?” Sven frowned. “That doesn’t sound like what we need.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.