The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10: Sister’s Naughty Dance

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sister’s Naughty Dance - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Kora Falk – Cheyvn, Kivoneth Princedom, Strifelands of Zeutch

It was hard not to smile at the enthusiasm on Zanyia’s face as she slid off my lap and beneath the table I sat at. I shivered, my eyes flicking back over to my brother, a big grin on his face as Marita and Josephine licked his cum off Elli’s big tits. He loved the depraved sight. And so did I. My pussy burned so hot, my mouth watering to lick those white globes of spunk off the busty maid’s breasts.

I loved my brother’s cum. The last few days, making love to Sven and Zanyia every time we camped as we journeyed to Cheyvn, were magical. And now we had to pretend we weren’t lover’s again.

Zanyia’s purring grew louder beneath the table. She opened my pink robes. Other men in the common room drew their eyes from my brother’s depraved fun to me, leering as my breasts slipped into view, the ruby amulet nestled between them. My boobs were round, my pink nipples upswept, my left tit encircled by the tattoo of a flowering vine. They lusted for me.

In the past, I’d take one to my bed, letting them fuck me to satiate the ache for my brother. But now ... I didn’t want to settle for other men. I wanted my brother. I wanted him right now. His cock sliding in me, fucking me before all these people, letting them see our incestuous love.

Zanyia’s smooth cheek rubbed down my inner thigh, her purring rumbling out of her throat. She sounded so much a like a cat. Her head came into view, peeking out from beneath the table, her tawny ears twitching. I shivered, glad I had her.

And then her mouth nuzzled into my shaved pussy. I gave a whimper, my twin braids shifting behind me. Zanyia’s rough tongue, so different from a human’s, lapped through my folds. Her pale fingers stroked my thighs as she nuzzled into my snatch, drinking my juices like a cat at the milk saucer.

“Oh, you naughty lamia,” I groaned, shifting on the chair, my eyes watching my brother. He spoke, looking animated while the barmaids cleaned his spunk off Elli’s tits. “He’s telling them about rescuing you, I bet. Making it seem far more heroic and outstanding then it was. He’s a good storyteller.”

“He was heroic, Mistress,” Zanyia purred. “He saved me and fought Therek.”

I smiled. “Yes, he did.”

The lamia lapped through my pussy again. Another shiver ran through my body, my breasts quivering, the amulet swaying between them. I felt the eyes on me, men leering, wishing to fuck the priestess of Rithi, to discover if we could make love as well as a temple-prostitute of Slata. Juices flooded out of me and into Zanyia’s licking mouth.

“You going to dance for us, Heidi?” a gruff voice asked, using the pseudonym I went by. Kora Falk had a bounty on her head.

“Maybe,” I groaned. “After my little kitty-cat licks me to an orgasm.”

A cheer went up through the men, attracting my brother’s blue eyes. He grinned at me for a moment before the maids caught his attention again. Elli rose, her big tits bouncing, licked clean of spunk, as she settled on his lap.

“What did you do?” I heard her ask over the crowd. “When the warleader came awake?”

My brother grinned at her. I knew from the way his face twitched that Elli’s pussy slid down his dick. My cunt clenched hard. My thighs tightened on Zanyia’s face, trapping the lamia against my dripping snatch.

She tongued me so hard, brushing my clit with that delicious, rough texture of her tongue. My body quivered, breasts jiggling and seat creaking. I loved how the amulet swayed between them. Then she slammed her tongue into my hot depths, teasing my sheath as she wiggled her tongue in circles.

“Zanyia, yes!” I groaned. “Rithi’s delicate fingers, you’re such a good kitty cat.”

Zanyia purred louder. The rumbles buzzed through my pussy. Her nose rubbed at my clit, her face rooting around while her ears twitched more. I flicked my gaze from her golden eyes staring up at me to Elli riding my brother’s cock. Not hard and fast, but slow, savoring that delicious shaft in her cunt. Lucky slut.

I’d savor it, too.

A whimper escaped my lips, Zanyia’s tongue probing as deep as she could reach into my pussy. Delight rippled through me, building and building as more and more men gathered near me, rubbing at their crotches while sipping tankards of foamy ale.

“She’s dancing right now for us,” one grinned, a thick, blond beard gracing his face, his body muscular from labor. The type of rugged man I used to fuck when I couldn’t have Sven.

Maybe I had fucked him.

“Gods, she is,” another groaned. “Show us Rithi’s beauty, Radiant!”

“Yes!” I gasped, my hands squeezing my tits, lifting them up for their appreciation. Art was found in everything, even sex. But if no one witnessed it, if no one saw it, then they couldn’t see its beauty. The more they stared at me, the hotter I became as I performed. “Watch the little kitty-cat lick my pussy. I’m going to cream her face.”

“Give Zanyia what she wants!” my brother shouted over the men.

“Yes, Hans!” I moaned, remembering his fake name.

“Yes, yes, do it, Heidi,” gasped Elli, throwing a look over her shoulder as she rode my brother’s cock. Her big, naked breasts bounced before his face.

I licked my lips, wishing to share that busty beauty with my brother. To suck on those tits with her, to nibble on those fat nipples, and then lick her pussy from beneath the table as she rode up and down his cock, waiting for him to spill in her. Then when she slid her snatch off his dick, I’d be ready. I’d lock my mouth over her hole and drink the incestuous jizz leaking out.

My eyes rolled back into my head. I performed. “Oh, you naughty kitty-cat, lick my pussy. Make me cream that face.”

Zanyia purred louder. She licked and lapped and nuzzled through my snatch. Her rough tongue caressed my labia, played with my clit, sent pleasure racing through my body. I spasmed and gasped. My moans sang through the common rooms, meeting with the rising moans of Elli and the lust of the watching men.

I grinned at them. I pursed my lips and fluttered my blue eyes. I made them hard. I made them horny. Other buxom lasses, moving through the room, giggled as they were pulled into laps, their bodices coming open, heavy tits spilling into view. They were sucked on by hungry lips, their asses fondled, their skirts hiked.

The buxom lasses, who gave the inn its name, were infamous for their friendly service. They were always ready to give a patron an extra treat. Each and every one had the appetites to be a Priestess of Slata. But they were earthier girls, not ones who wanted the cloistered life of a priestess and only enjoying men during allotted times.

They were eager to fuck at any time.

And I inspired them. “Rithi’s creative gaze!” I gasped. “Yes, yes, yes!”

My excitement built as art burned around me. Elli riding my brother’s cock faster, her braided pigtails bouncing around her, big tits heaving. A redheaded maid name Annika gasped and shuddered, stretched out on a table while two men sucked on her big tits and a third reamed her pussy. Mirjam, another maid, moaned her rapture, taking a cock up her ass, a big, burly miner ramming hard into her and making her squeal.

My orgasm swelled in me. I pinched my nipples, delighting in the beauty of sex roaring around me. The air filled with the juicy musk of hot pussy. My snatch clenched on Zanyia’s tongue whipping through my sheath, stirring me to a froth as she purred, wanting me to cum.

Loving me.

“Beautiful Rithi, yes!” I gasped and bucked, crying out to my patron. “Zanyia, you wonderful kitty-cat!”

I came.

My pussy spasmed hard. My juices squirted out. Zanyia lapped up the flood, her golden cat-eyes burning with delight. Her ears twitched as her tongue licked through my cumming folds. Every caress sent new waves of rapture shooting through me.

“Heidi!” cheered the watching me, drinking in the beauty of my orgasm, watching my art writhe before their very eyes.

Rapture drowned my mind. Ecstasy boiled my thoughts. I gasped and whimpered. I pinched my nipples, twisting them as my eyes fluttered. My chair creaked as I leaned back into it. A violet spasm wracked my body, propelling my orgasm to its peak.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.