The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: The Buxom Lass

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Buxom Lass - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Sven Falk – Cheyvn, Kivoneth Princedom, Strifelands of Zeutch

“It’s so different,” Zanyia said as we rode through the streets of Cheyvn, a mining city outside the foothills of the Despeir Mountains. It took us three days of riding to reach it, the sun setting as we moved through city, passing rough-dressed laborers. “Everyone just walks around like ... like they can go where they want. No one moves fast. No one cringes as we pass.”

“Not a lot of cringing in Cheyvn,” I told her. “It’s the sort of place where you need to prove you’re tough if you don’t want your head cracked and your coin purse stolen.”

“Really?” Zanyia twitched, hugging me from behind. She rode on my horse, Kora beside us.

“Sven’s exaggerating,” Kora laughed. “Only most of the city is like that. The merchant quarter, where the men who own the mines and ensure that the goods are transported throughout Zeutch, have guards patrolling the streets and keeping that sort of thing to a minimum.”

“It’s far worse in the winter,” I added. “When the miners have to wait for spring to come, full of their pay and looking for drinking and whoring, brawls will rage in the streets. They spill out of the bars. But most are at the mines working now.”

“Oh,” Zanyia said, her arms tight against me, her head resting on my back. “Do you brawl with them?”

“Sometimes. But I prefer to frequent establishments miners can’t afford.”

“Nor can we any longer,” muttered Kora. “Even with the gold Ava can give us and what we steal.”

“Liberate from that bastard’s tax collectors,” I said, the words coming out as a growl.

“Liberate,” giggled Zanyia. “I like that. You liberated me and put me in your pocket.”

“I believe you climbed into my pocket and refused to leave.”

“I can’t leave. You own me.” She purred as she rubbed her cheek into my back. “You are so funny sometimes, Master.”

“Yeah, so are you.”

“Hans!” an energetic voice called.

I grinned, spotting Elli leaning out the second floor window of the Buxom Lass, her blonde, braided pigtails swaying about her energetic face. She wore a low-cut, white blouse with a frilly neckline, her large tits swaying, almost falling out of her dress. I went by Hans in Cheyvn and elsewhere.

Sven Falk had a bounty of his head.

“There’s pretty Elli,” I grinned. “Did you miss me?”

“I had the most boring customers,” she laughed. “Merchant guards are such sour companions. They don’t have any good stories to tell. But you ... What have you done?”

I winked at her. “Should I tell you without Marita and Josefine around? They might get jealous.” She pouted at me, shaking those big tits as I rode beneath the window. “They’re not here, but I am. You can tell me something.”

“It involves the lamia behind me,” I grinned.

“Master liberated me from my cruel owner!” Zanyia called, bouncing with excitement. “He killed Therek!”

My horse neighed in annoyance while the buxom lass’s green eyes smoldered with excitement. Then her head vanished back inside. I knew she’d be greeting me with a smile and a kiss by the time we’d walk into the inn.

I loved the Buxom Lass. Such a comforting place. All the barmaids, who were such friendly girls, had the biggest breasts in Cheyvn. The proprietor, a sour man named Gunter, only hired the bustiest girls to work for him and provided them dresses that showed off their wares.

Kora sighed beside me as we rode around the back to the stables. “You’re going to let those girls fawn all over you.”

“Of course, sister dear,” I grinned at her, such a beauty with her hair in her complex braid, the amulet I gave her swinging beneath her breasts shown off by her low-cut, pink robes. “It would unusual if I didn’t. But I’ll save some energy for you.” Then, my voice pitched lower. “I love you, not them.”

That brought a smile to her lips.

We handed over our mounts to the stable boy. My sister kissed her black mare on the nose before we swept towards the back entrance into the inn. Three buxom lasses waited, crowding the doorway. Beside Elli, Marita with her curly, light-brown hair waited with a beaming smile and rosy cheeks, her hips swaying while curvy Josefine gave me sultry looks from the other side of Elli, her sandy-blonde hair framing her round face.

“Back from another adventure, Hans?” purred Josefine, licking her plump lips. Everything about the girl was ripe from her ass to her large breasts almost tumbling out of her frilly bodice. “You freed a lamia.”

“Did you fight Shizhuthian slavers?” gasped Marita, her body a quiver. “How dangerous.”

“That I did.” My arms swept out wide. I scooped up Marita beneath my right arm and Elli and Josephine with my left. “Why don’t we go inside, enjoy mugs of rich ale, and I shall make your naughty pussies wet with my exploits.”

They all giggled.

“So you kept the lamia?” Josephine asked, glancing behind her.

“I’m Master’s sl—”

“Pet,” I interrupted. No one liked slaves in the frontier lands. Not with the nagas on the other side of the mountains raiding farms and mining communities. Most knew someone who had been snatched up by the serpent-women’s raiders. “She’s my pet. I decide to keep her since she’s just so cute.”

“I am cute,” purred the lamia. “Master is amazing. I love being his pet.”

“How kinky,” Elli groaned. “Does she suck cock?”

“I please my Master with every part of my body.” Zanyia let out a wicked giggle. “He can use me how he wants.”

“Ooh, you naughty man. You’ll be the envy of every man in Cheyvn with a lamia following you around,” Marita said. “I hope you won’t forget about us.”

“How could I?” I asked, peering down her bodice. “You three are such striking girls. Your beauty is so prominent.”

They giggled again.

“Oh, a package arrived a few days back,” Elli said. “I wanted to peak, but we left it in your room. Is it a gift from that rich admirer of yours?”

I winked at her, glad Ava’s new proxy had arrived. But why did she feel the need to send me a new one? Her alabaster statuette still functioned perfectly.

“When will you tell us who she is?” moaned Josephine. “Whose wife is she? Is he powerful?”

“Of course. He’d tear the world apart if he knew his wife had spread her thighs for me. You should have heard her moan my name. If he weren’t out hawking, why, he’d have heard her wanton cries echoing through his castle and come to try to finish me off.”

“But you’d have skewered him,” Marita said, her hand grabbing my crotch. “You’re too skilled with your sword to lose.”

“I do have lots of practice,” I groaned, my dick throbbing as she squeezed my leather pants.

We entered the common room and the three bustled me to a seat. I sat down, crowded around by them. Their hands rubbed my body, their breasts falling in my face as they cooed and moaned, begging to hear my story.

“When I’m relaxed,” I said, giving them knowing looks.

“I know just what you need,” Elli said, sliding to the floor before me. She pulled down on her bodice, her big tits spilling out. Two ripe, pillowy mounds topped by fat, dark-red nipples. She squeezed them while Josephine undid the laces of my trousers. “You better wow us with this tale.”

“Only if you wow me with your tits,” I grinned.

“Have I ever failed you?” Elli asked, her voice purring.

“Have I?”

She giggled as Josephine drew out my cock. Elli wrapped her soft breasts about my hard cock. I groaned, leaning back in my chair, the wood creaking, and savored her. The smile on her face proved my words true.

My stories always entertained.

“You better make him erupt,” Marita moaned, reaching down to pinch Elli’s left nipple.

“I will,” the buxom lass moaned, sliding her tits up and down my shaft. She shuddered, her blonde, braided pigtails sweeping about her bare shoulders.

“Just enjoy those big tits sliding up and down our cock, Hans,” purred Josephine into my ear. She licked my lobe, sending a hot shudder down to my dick.

“Just spill your cum all over her tits,” groaned Marita from the either side, her breath warm and sweet. “I want to lick your jizz off her pretty breasts.”

“You girls spoil me,” I groaned, my dick throbbing between Elli’s soft mounds.

Her green eyes sparkled as she worked her tits up and down my dick. The massaging, silky flesh sent shudders through my body. I groaned every time her tits swallowed the crown of my dick. My balls grew tighter, my load of cum building and building.

Marita and Josephine licked at my ears, nibbling on my lobes while their hands slid beneath my shirt. I savored their fingernails scratching at my torso, feeling my strength as Elli pumped her tits faster and faster on my dicks.

My hands went exploring. I slipped beneath Josephine’s and Marita’s skirts, sliding up their thighs. My hands reached Marita’s hot, shaved pussy first, the shorter of the two lasses. Then I found the silky curls adorning Josephine’s. I slid through her soft bush to find her snatch.

My fingers penetrated both women.

“Oh, Hans, yes,” groaned Marita, her pussy hot and juicy about my fingers, clenching so tight. “Mmm, I missed you so much.”

“So much,” Elli echoed, sliding those heavenly tits up and down my dick.

“It’s been such a bore with out you,” groaned Josephine, her hips wiggling, her pussy dripping juices down my hands as I pumped into her snatch. Her fingers scratched at my chest, leaving burning lines behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.