Wife Flashes Boobs to Her Parents - Cover

Wife Flashes Boobs to Her Parents

Copyright© 2017 by Heather77

Chapter 1

This is a true story that happened years ago that I thought I’d write about. I’m planning on writing what happened after and then some other parts/version to this that aren’t true.

My name is Tim (38) and we’ll call my wife Monica (35) because she looks like the pornstar Monica Sweetheart. When my wife and I first met she was a virgin and didn’t really kiss many guys either. She’s always been very shy and afraid of attention. Over the years I’ve tried to push her to be more out going but even at her families parties she is usually by my side.

Now I’ve always known there’s a wild side to her that is just too afraid to come out. The most wild thing she’s ever done was in college she flashed a couple of guys while at their school’s football game. That story is known in her family and often gets brought up.

So her family is from the country and has a couple of acres in the sticks and of course they are into Nascar. My wife and I watch and enjoy Nascar but it’s probably our least favorite sport and we have a driver that we like too but never been to a race. Her parents go to all the Nascar race events in Charlotte each year and this year we decided to join them and go the day of the race. They stay at a campground next to the track in their RV for the race weekend...

Monica’s dad, Rob, is 60, just over 6 foot, thin with a large beer belly and her mom Patty is 55 and has a couple extra pounds but not bad for her age. We left the kids with my parents and headed down early we met them at their campsite. I bought Monica a Jimmy Johnson bikini a couple of days before the race which she’s wearing under her white tank top and short jean skirt that I begged her to wear. Normally Monica dresses in mom approved cloths, not showing off her body.

When we got there the 4 of us went over to the track to check out the venders and sites. We sat down to eat lunch and waiting for or food. Rob says to us, “I’ve never seen a girl flash her boobs here and we’ve come here for years”

“yes that’s all your father talks about, I wish it would just happen already,” Patty said in frustration “There you go maybe that young girl might show you her tits, go ask.”

We all started to laugh and talk about how she’d probably slap him

I look at my father in-law while I say, “Just keep Monica away from apple martinis or she’ll go back to that day in college.”

Patty asks, “Oh yeah what happened exactly? You were at a your school’s football game and someone asked to see your boobs so you flashed them?”

I looked over to see Rob staring at Monica’s tits, with her tight tank top I really couldn’t blame him. I’ve caught him checking his daughter out for years now.

I could tell Monica was getting embarrassed but she answered, “Kinda mom, I was very drunk on apple martinis and apparently they make me do some crazy things as Tim and I’ve learned. I was walking with friends through some tailgate and a group kept asking to see the girls boobs as they pasted. I was very drunk and with new friends that I wanted to be cool around so when one of my new friends dared me to do I went for it and flashed my boobs. I kept it that way for a couple of seconds and then we started to walk away, as one of the guys came over to give me some beaded necklaces.”

Rob looked shocked and said, “But you had more than one set of beads.”

Just then Monica was saved by the food vender calling out our food # as we eat the conversation moved to our kids. We were getting ready to head to the shops when Rob brought it up again.

“So if someone at this race asked you to flash would you?”

“You old perv, trying to get your daughter to flash you!” Patty laughs at her husband.

Rob said fast “ No, I just wanted to know what to expect.”

“Well I don’t know about you 2 but I’d sure like to see my wife flash.” I say

“Well first off guys I’m not as young as I was then, secondly I’m a mother now and not nearly drunk enough.”

“Oh well then here have another beer” Her father hands her one from the carrying cooler we had.

I was horny and with Rob’s not so suddle ways of checking Monica out over the years I kinda felt bad for him. Plus I think I wanted him to finally see her so I said to them “Yeah baby drink up, MORE BEERS, MORE BOOBS.”

Rob chants, “MORE BEERS, MORE BOOBS.”

We walked around and started shopping, Rob and Patty were teasing us for liking Jimmy Johnson, since they were both Tony Stewart fans. When Rob saw a #14 Tony Stewart bikini he looked like a boy on Christmas day.

Rob couldn’t contain himself as he hurried over to Monica. “Sweetie you should really get this bikini.”

Monica started smiling and lifted her tank top exposing that same bikini on her.

“Monica did you just flash and make your father the happiest man in the world? Thank god, now I never have to hear the old man complain about it anymore. You’re the best for doing that for him it means a lot sweetie.” Patty says with a huge smile on her face.

“Wait, what mom? No, I didn’t just flash dad my boobs here in the store. I was showing him that I have on the Jimmy Johnson bikini.” Monica nervously explains to her and to some of the men that over heard.

“Oh sorry dear, but the look on your father’s face and the men around you. From behind you it seemed that when you had your tank top pulled up, that you were showing your boobs to them.” Patty says with some disappointment.

“Fuck that would’ve been awesome, she’s fucking sexy” One guy says after hearing Patty. The other guys were commenting too but the one was all I could hear clearly.

“Hon, that’ll never happen, I either miss the girl doing it or it just doesn’t happen around me. It’s like a unicorn, something I’ll never see.” Rob says lookinig like a sad kid that couldn’t get a new toy.

I decide to add fuel to the fire by saying, “You’ll have to model the bikini for him later and let him know that Jimmy is the best driver”

Monica saw the smile that her father had after I said that. “Of course if that’ll make you feel better.”

“Great then what are we waiting on, lets had back.” says Rob

“I’m game, where are we going? I’ll follow this sexy woman to hell.” said one of the guys who saw her raise up the tank top.

“Oh yeah well we better head back to the site so we can drink some more and get ready for the race.” Patty said

As we walked out of the venders section I said to Monica “don’t you want to get some sun before it gets too late? Why don’t you take that tank top off and show your dad the #48 bikini top.”

With that she agreed and took it off but teased her mom, “Mom don’t overreact it’s just the tank top, I have a bikini top on under.”

“Why didn’t you get a Tony Stewart bikini? Now that would be very sexy.” Rob added

“You silly old man your daughter looks very sexy in anything she wears” Patty defended Monica

Monica turned back to her dad and I and stuck her tongue out at us. Man did she really look good in that bikini top and skirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.