Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 131

No need for explanation.

As he went off to University his parents were concerned that as a maths genius Jack might not have the necessary background in the humanities but he was confident. He came to class at the end of the semester for his philosophy final exam where the students had all prepared from their vast array of assignments and readings. Their eccentric professor gave a one-question final exam.

He picked up his chair, plopped it on his desk, and wrote on the board: “Using everything we have learned this semester in philosophy, prove that this chair does not exist.”

Fingers flew, erasers erased, and notebooks were filled in furious fashion. Some students wrote over 30 pages in one hour attempting to refute the existence of the chair. Jack however, was up and finished in less than a minute. Weeks later when the grades were posted, the rest of the group wondered Jack could have gotten an “A” when he had barely written anything at all. They asked Jack what his answer consisted of and he responded that it only contained two words: “What chair?”.


. A 60 year old millionaire is getting married and throws a big wedding reception. His friends are quite jealous and in a quiet moment one of them asks him how did he land such a hot 23 year old beauty? “Simple,” grins the millionaire, “I faked my age.” His friends are really amazed and ask him how much he said. “Well”, he replied. “I said I was 87!”


Compliments of fmwarmac‎

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the restroom. A few minutes later, a loud, bloodcurdling scream is heard. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar. The bartender goes to investigate why the drunk is screaming. “What’s all the screaming about in there? You’re scaring my customers! “I’m just sitting here on the toilet and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes my nuts.” With that, the bartender opens the door, looks in and says, “You idiot! You’re sitting on the mop bucket!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.