Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 69

Say thanks to Tony S. for this one.

An eighty-year-old woman ran into an old friend in the checkout line at Wal-Mart, and the two women wished each other a happy New Year. But her friend frowned and said, “Oh, but I was so sorry to hear about the sudden death of your husband!”

“Yes, it was a terrible thing, but at least Herbert died happy -- in the act of love.”

“Goodness! Really? That’s ... amazing. I mean -- at your age and all!”

“Well, we certainly had toned it down some these days, but we still made sweet love every Sunday morning. We’d do it slowly, you know? To the rhythm of the church bells ... In with the dings, and out with the dongs; in with the dings, and out with the dongs ... it was wonderful!”

“That does sound wonderful,” her friend said.

“Yes, and my Herbert would still be here with me today, if that damned Good Humor truck hadn’t come by at just the wrong time!”


This short one is compliments of Charm_Brights‎

Just a quicky - a real insult: If Elizabeth Taylor had triplets you would be the one in the middle on the bottle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.