Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 65

It was the biggest rivalry game of the football season and the stadium was packed. The stands were awash in the two teams colors. The beer was flowing and the crowd was really into the battle on the field.

Two men from rival teams were standing in line to use the men’s room and being who they were they began to jaw back and forth. The insults were generally harmless.

When they arrived at the urinals they were standing next to each other and, of course, they raced to see who could finish first. The man from State won.

As they walked away the man from the State went to wash his hands and the man from U did not.

“Hey!” The man from State yelled at his rival. “Didn’t your mamma teach you to wash your hands after going to the bathroom?”

“Yup!” Replied the man from the U. “Didn’t your daddy teach you to not piss on your fingers?”


Compliments of pigs41‎

Donald is walking out of the White House and heading toward his limo, when a possible assassin steps forward and aims a gun. A secret service agent, new on the job, shouts “Mickey Mouse!” This startles the would be assassin and he is captured.

Later, the secret service agent’s supervisor takes him aside and asks, “What in the hell made you shout Mickey Mouse?”

Blushing, the agent replies, “I got nervous.

I meant to shout “Donald, duck!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.