Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 10

This one is compliments of R. McFee‎

This is an old Woody Allen joke.

So, there was this fellow, who was undergoing counseling. (isn’t everyone?)

One day, he arrived for his appointment, and seemed more morose than his baseline. The counselor asked him about it.

“Well, Doctor, it’s my brother. He thinks he’s a chicken. He crows at daybreak, he scratches in the dust for insects, he struts, and does that chicken chirp, and he sets himself on a perch, all night long, to sleep. Gotta tell you, the rest of the family is beginning to get concerned!”

“How long has he had this delusion?” asked the counselor.

The man looked pensive for a moment, and replied, “I guess, it’s been five, maybe six years, by now.”

“My God, man! What has taken you so long to seek help!”

The patient shrugged, and said, “Well, we really needed the eggs!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.