Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 7

This one is compliments of hiramt‎

There was a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead in the elevator. The brunette looks down and exclaims “Oh my god. That looks like semen on the floor!”

The blonde squats down and gives it a sniff. “Oh my god! It smells like semen.”

The redhead bends over and swipes her finger through it. She puts it in her mouth, thinks for a moment and says “It’s no one from this building.”

Why can’t redheads be cowgirls? They can’t keep their calves together.


This one is compliments of mixerman

During a church service, a naked woman walks in and sits down. This startles the priest. He walks over to the woman and explains to her that she can come to church naked. She tells the priest, ‘But Father I have a divine right.’ The priest replies, You also have a divine left...


This one is compliments of pearce49‎06‎

Couple visits a pet store to look for a possible new pet. At the back of the story they see three parrots and they ask the store clerk their cost.

The clerk tells them the first parrot and closest to them costs $5000 and can talk in five different languages, then says the next parrot costs $7000 and can speak seven different languages the last parrot costs $10000.

The visiting lady asks “Why so much, does the parrot speak ten languages?”

“We do not know how many languages that parrot speaks, but the other two birds call him boss.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.