Splashdown Remastered and Housecat - Cover

Preview

Splashdown Remastered and Housecat

by Snekguy

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Coercion, Consensual, Reluctant, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Military, War, Workplace, Science Fiction, Aliens, Space, DomSub, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Light Bond, Rough, Sadistic, Cream Pie, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Sex Toys, Squirting, Big Breasts, Size, Violent,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Splashdown Remastered: Stranded in an alien jungle during a botched mission, a plucky shuttle pilot and a fierce alien warrior must learn to overcome their differences if they want to survive their ordeal. (This story has been re-edited and improved to bring it up to my current standards.) Housecat: Zhari and McGregor take some much deserved shore leave, and the wily pilot takes full advantage of his dominant position over the alien to explore the limits of her submissive nature.

Author’s note: While writing my new sequel ‘Housecat’, I read through one of my oldest stories ‘Splashdown’ in order to refresh my memory concerning the events and characters. In doing so, I realized that I had learned enough to make some significant improvements to the grammar and punctuation, and so I decided to re-edit the story to bring it up to speed. This release contains both the re-edited version of ‘Splashdown’, and the all-new sequel ‘Housecat’. I figured that this was a better solution than simply replacing the old story in all of the places that I uploaded it. If you remember the events of Splashdown and you’re only interested in the new content, simply skip to chapter five and begin reading from there.

Thank you once again for all of your kind words and support.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.