Vacation at the Beach - Cover

Vacation at the Beach

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - They say nudists get used to being around other nude people, and don't react like a non-nudist would. When five siblings who lived like nudists at home went on vacation to a nude beach, it didn't quite turn out like they thought it would. Especially when a stranger offered them money - a lot of money - to let him take some pictures of them romping naked on the beach. They found out the meaning of "slippery slope" in the process. Then they learned about the carrot and the stick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex  

Finally us kids weren’t prevented from talking to each other.

That didn’t mean our conversation was very coherent. There was a lot going on and everybody was processing it at different levels and speeds.

Of us all, I think Tawny was the calmest. You’d think it would be otherwise, but when you’re that young you tend to think your parents don’t make serious mistakes. Yeah, they can be a pain at times, but you still think of them as being better than other adults. Or something like that. If our parents said this was okay, then it was okay with Tawny.

Val was clearly freaked out. In the brief time we had to whisper to each other as plans were made, her main concern seemed to be what Dad would see when he observed with the agents.

“Most of the time they paid us before we did anything, before,” I said.

I admit I was thinking about how happy Tom had been when Rudy squirted on Sam’s pussy and then went back inside her to spurt some more. I figured he was going to ask us to do that kind of thing again. I also admit the concept of shooting off in Tawny or Val was not something that I was avid to avoid. It was thinking about that, though, that led to my next comment.

“So we can agree to do whatever, but it will never happen because they’ll be arrested as soon as they give us the money.”

“Yeah,” she said, brightening.

I decided not to remind her we were eventually going to have to explain all this to our parents. Dad had already pointed out that we’d been paid serious money. Even if we didn’t do anything with each other today, during the sting, we’d still have to come up with a story Mom and Dad would believe accounted for that much money. I couldn’t think of anything other than the truth that would explain it. The only other thing I could think of where somebody would give you that much money wouldn’t work at all. We couldn’t very well claim we’d been hired as a family of assassins and just never done the hit.

Mom was clearly not happy about any of this, but she wanted the men responsible identified and arrested. So did Dad. Her children looked basically healthy and safe. Questions could come later. Right now the bad guys needed to be dealt with.

It was decided we would approach the beach the same way we always had, by walking down the public beach and going around the ridge into the cove. Nobody asked us about how we’d be dressed. In a private conference us kids decided we had to be naked, because if we were dressed again, Tom and Jerry might get suspicious. The whole trek from the hotel to the ridge was spent coaching each other on how not to act different than we’d been acting yesterday.

We knew there were local police somewhere nearby, but I never saw them. I couldn’t help but glance up at the top of the bowl, where the Secret Service and my maverick father were going to be, in a car in the parking lot. I didn’t see anything up there, either. I knew I wouldn’t. The adults had decided the best thing to do to avoid detection was to observe the beach through powerful binoculars from a boat, out at sea. When that observer saw the two men enter the bowl, only then would the cops take their places to tighten the noose.

That was why we’d been told not to ask for more money for five or ten minutes after they showed up.

If they showed up.

I was beginning to wonder about that. We spent over an hour fine tuning our “how to act normal” plan before we began to get restive and nervous.

“What if they don’t come?” asked Tawny.

“We go to jail,” said Rudy.

“I’m not so sure about that,” I said.

“Why not?”

“I think they believe us,” I said. “I mean they know we’re not the counterfeiters.”

Somebody’s going to jail,” said Rudy. “That’s too much money.”

“I agree,” said Sam.

“Let’s stop talking about jail, please,” said Val.

“We have to think about it if they don’t show up,” said Rudy.

“Look!” said Tawny, pointing.

We looked to see Tom and Jerry trudging along. Tom had his camera, as usual. Jerry was carrying the same bag he’d had the day before, the one he’d gotten the lotion out of to squirt on Val’s pussy.

He was not, however, carrying a briefcase.

“Don’t anybody ask where the briefcase is,” I said, softly.

“Why not?” asked Rudy.

“Because we’re not supposed to care about that,” I said. “We’re supposed to act normal. We’ve never asked about the briefcase before, right?”

“Oh,” said Rudy. “Yeah.”

We waited, kind of clustered together. I doubt we looked ‘normal’ at all, but Tom didn’t notice.

“Ready to finish up?” he asked, cheerfully.

“How long will this take?” asked Val. I guess she thought that would be normal for her to say.

“That depends on how long it takes the boys to recharge after cumming,” he said. “We’d like to get another cum shot with each boy and each girl.”

Sam, as innocent as she was (or I thought she was), had a knack for understanding Tom. She also had a history of offering to do things. Since that was normal for her, she did it again.

“How much if we let them cum inside us?” she asked, out of the blue.

I could actually see Tom get excited. It was amazing. His face kind of writhed and his grin stretched. I could suddenly see his pulse on the side of his neck.

“That’s a complicated kind of shot,” he said. “To get that shot, the guy has to pull out of the girl and show one shot of his cum. Then he puts it back in her to finish. But that one shot of cum has to be seen or the whole sequence is a waste of time. We got lucky last time, with you and Rudy, but the guys have to be more controlled or we’ll miss the shot. We can’t miss that shot. The audience has to know he’s actually shooting inside her.”

“How much?” asked Sam, sounding unconcerned. “We have all afternoon. We can do it as many times as it takes to get it right.”

Tom pretended to think about it.

“If we get the shots, I’ll give you another twenty thousand,” he said.

“You mean you’ll pay us after we do it,” said Sam.

“Of course. Like I said, it’s a complicated process. I’m not paying you and then finding out it doesn’t work.”

“Huddle,” I said.

That was normal, too. We moved off to one side and made our huddle.

“We’re not supposed to do anything!” hissed Val.

“I know,” said Sam.

“Then why did you offer to do something?”

“Because I didn’t think we’d have to actually do it,” said Sam.

“Well, now what?” asked Val, darkly.

“It’s not that much different than what we’ve already done,” said Sam.

“Need I remind you Daddy is probably watching us already? Not to mention that letting them shoot in us could get us pregnant!

“Daddy won’t be able to see what we’re actually doing. We’ll just tell him they were having us simulate sex. He’ll never know the difference.”

“And when you ‘simulate’ having a baby in you as your belly swells up?” Val’s voice was acid.

“We’re not going to get pregnant from one time,” said Sam, sounding sure of herself. “I’m in the safe part of my cycle right now.” She looked at Tawny. “What about you, Tawny?”

Tawny looked blank. I’m pretty sure she’d never given much thought to her menstrual cycle, in terms of when it might be safe to have sex and when it wouldn’t be. I could envision mathematics being used and arguments and explanations ensuing.

“We don’t have time for that now,” I said. “If we take too long they’ll get suspicious. Maybe we can fake it.”

“Fake it how?” asked Val.

“We’ll squirt once so they can see it, and when we put it back in we’ll clamp it off and stop cumming.”

“You can do that?” asked Tawny, sounding impressed.

“I’ve never tried, but it should be easy,” I said.

Remember, I was only sixteen.

So we went with plan B.

The only problem was that the local police and Secret Service ... and our father ... didn’t know about plan B.


“Is there a problem?” Tom looked wary, all of a sudden.

“We didn’t plan on this,” said Sam. “We’re not on birth control. We’re thinking about that.”

“You’re fertile?” There was a gleam in Tom’s eye. He was dressed, but it was obvious he had a boner.

“I’m not,” said Sam, carelessly. “We haven’t figured out yet whether Val and Tawny are, right now.”

“Like you said,” Tom glanced at the other girls, “we have all afternoon.”

So the girls got their heads together and did the math.

It turned out Val was right in the middle of things. It would be very bad for sperm to get inside her pussy. Tawny was in the iffy stage.

“Val can’t do this,” said Sam, when they came back. “She could get pregnant. And Tawny probably shouldn’t.”

“I’m not paying twenty thousand for one internal cum shot,” said Tom.

“I’ll do it,” said Tawny. “I’m not worried.”

“Okay, but if Val is out, then I want two from the others, one with each girl and guy.”

“Deal,” said Rudy. “I want to at least see the money, though.”

We were all acting in character. I think it was just because we were used to this whole scenario. If we’d never done it before we might have messed it up. But Rudy had a history of being fascinated with the money and Sam had a history of suggesting things Tom and Jerry hadn’t asked us to do.

So they bought it.

Jerry brought his bag over and spread it open.

“Take a look,” he offered.

I was afraid somebody would demand he take it out. I was pretty sure that would seem odd. I leaned over and peered into the bag. There were four bundles of money in the bottom.

“It’s there,” I said, trying to make my voice firm and convey that I didn’t want any questions.

For as stupid as we were about this whole thing, we were all smart about this part.

“Who’s first?” asked Sam.


I tried to imagine what the watchers were thinking. I gave not one thought to the technology involved. I didn’t think about binoculars (other than the ones on the boat) or video cameras equipped with telephoto lenses. All I thought about was what they might be thinking from the vantage point of people 200 feet away from what was happening. I imagined they could see where we were in proximity to each other. They could see our heads come together and imagine kissing going on. They could see the head of a guy go to a girl’s chest and imagine he was sucking her nipples. And, finally, they could see a guy get on top of a girl and make the age-old motions of a couple fucking.

I didn’t know they could see it as clearly as if they were as close as Tom and Jerry.

Or that it was all being recorded as evidence for a court case.

Which is why, when Tawny reached for my hand and said, “I want it to be you, the first time,” I did all those things I mentioned above. I hugged her and kissed her and told her how much I loved her. She moaned and offered me a breast to suck. I offered to lick her pussy, but Tom said he had plenty of that kind of footage.

So I ended up hovering over her, my prick hanging down, eager to skewer her fourteen-year-old pussy.

And not cum in it, of course.

She reached and guided me in, which, by the way, is a big reason I wasn’t sent off to military school later, when all this was “over.”

Jerry got into position and Tom started barking instructions to me. He wanted Val to lean over us and stroke my back, like she was urging us on. He put Rudy on his back and told Sam to sit on top of him. He said he wanted her doing it cowgirl style and that the two “videographers” would sweep back and forth to record the action.

We weren’t professionals, who can go for ten minutes without cumming. On the other hand, all that talking was distracting. Maybe that’s why the pros can do that. The directors of those videos are so annoying that the actors can’t get into it.

Anyway, Tawny had no problem cumming. She loved fucking, at least with me. She was effusive and eager, thrusting her loins up at mine as I drove in, again and again. Sam was the same way, next to us. She basically ignored the recording devices aimed her way and got her rocks off.

And then it was time. I knew (thanks to Tom’s incessant instructions) that I was to grip my cock after I pulled it out, and aim it at her pussy. Tawny knew (also thanks to Tom) to reach with her fingers and pull her pussy lips apart. I was to put a spurt directly in her open pussy and only then could I sink back into her. It turned out Tom had a smart phone, too - there were no still pictures of this event - and he got behind me, down where he could focus his camera directly on my balls while I came. I was supposed to pull halfway out as I squirted. He said it was in hopes that my cum would squirt out around my penis, where it went into her. The other part of that was that he expected my balls and penis to exhibit physical signs that I was having an orgasm.

I didn’t know that. If I had, it would have made me afraid that faking it would queer the deal.

Then it was time. I pulled out. Tawny spread her pussy open. I made a bull’s-eye with a long rope of white cum. Reality hit me like a ton of bricks just as soon as I plugged back into her. My intention was to go in deep, once, and then pull halfway out, like I had been told to. I thought I could clamp things off while I did this.

Not so much.

In fact, not any. I wanted to. Honest. I thought, for some reason, I could control it.

Not even. The second shot slammed into her pussy right when my pubic bone mashed against hers. Her heels came up and pounded down on my ass (another thing that prevented military school). I didn’t pull halfway out. I just stayed there and flushed poor Tawny’s pussy just as full of spunk as I possibly could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.