Vacation at the Beach
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - They say nudists get used to being around other nude people, and don't react like a non-nudist would. When five siblings who lived like nudists at home went on vacation to a nude beach, it didn't quite turn out like they thought it would. Especially when a stranger offered them money - a lot of money - to let him take some pictures of them romping naked on the beach. They found out the meaning of "slippery slope" in the process. Then they learned about the carrot and the stick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex  

When the three of us decided to go back to see what Sam and Rudy were up to, Tawny tried to stop off at the bathroom to take a shower. The door was locked and we could hear the water running. Rudy was lying on the bed, spread-eagle, with a goofy look on his face. His penis was soft. It was also a mess, covered in sticky-looking, milky stuff, which was also all matted into his pubic hair.

About then Sam, who had taken one look at Rudy’s sperm dripping out of her pussy and realized that would queer the “keep this a secret” deal, and dashed to the shower, came out of the bathroom dripping wet, toweling herself off.

Tawny, who was apparently comfortable in her self-assigned role as cleaner-upper, went into the bathroom and came back with two wash cloths she’d dampened with warm water. She handed one to Val and went straight to climb on the bed beside Rudy. As if she’d done it a hundred times, she cleaned him up, wiping the cloth all over his groin until his spend was gone.

“Feels good,” he muttered.

Val turned to me and briskly cleaned up my stomach, where some of my ejaculate had dripped off of Tawny’s chest.

Tawny got off the bed and swiped at her chest.

“I’m going to take a shower, too,” she said, looking at Sam.

Sam was rubbing a towel all over her short hair. She looked completely normal to me. When she looked at me, her face and eyes looked normal, too. I had no idea she wasn’t a virgin any longer.

“So,” she said, casually, “What did you guys do over there?”


We were all pretty satisfied from our recent orgasms, and things were mellow. Our answer to Sam’s inquiry as to what we’d done was pretty vague, but not as vague as hers. Of course we didn’t know that, then. Nor did we know that, as we all got into bed, tired enough to fall asleep quickly, that Sam went to bed with a load of Rudy’s cum in her belly. At least what didn’t drain out of her during her shower.

That would turn out to be a big deal.

We didn’t hear our parents come in, or at least I didn’t. The next morning I was the first to wake up. It was eight-thirty-ish. I shook the others awake and we got dressed and went to the hotel restaurant to get breakfast. We hadn’t eaten there, yet, but Mom had told us to wear clothes if we went.

Rather than go back to the room to leave our clothes there, and chance Mom or Dad waking up and wanting to go exploring with us, we just left from the restaurant and walked back down to what we now thought of as “our” cove. When we got there it was close to nine-thirty. Tom and Jerry were already there.

“I thought you were coming early so we could get some sunrise shots,” said Tom, who sounded a little disgruntled. I could understand that, if he’d been there for the sunrise. That meant he’d been hanging around a deserted beach for hours.

“We couldn’t get away that early without our parents asking questions,” said Valerie, who was again firmly in “I’m the oldest so I call the shots” mode.

“So,” said Tom, expansively. “You ready to make some more money?”

“Yes,” said Rudy. You could tell he was already excited. The shorts he was wearing bulged in the front. I wondered briefly whether that bulge was caused by the money or Sam. Then I realized that when Val took charge, I’d started getting stiff, too. About that time Tawny’s hand crept into mine. I squeezed it gently and she leaned a shoulder against my arm.

“How much do you want to earn today?” asked Tom. Jerry was, as usual, silent. He was poking at the screen of his smart phone.

“What do you mean?” asked Val. “I thought we were just going to finish what you wanted for what you paid us yesterday.”

“That could happen,” said Tom. “If that’s what you want. You guys are naturals, though, and really photogenic. Jerry’s already working on a story about you. We’re calling it ‘Shipwrecked’, kind of a Robinson Crusoe takeoff where you guys are the only survivors of a shipwreck and you make it to this island.”

“That’s terrible,” said Val. “Our parents die?

“Not necessarily,” said Tom, shrugging. “Maybe they wash up on the other side of the island and you just think you’re alone. We can write it however we want to. It’s fiction, after all, right?”

“So you want more,” said Val. “That was what you said you wanted yesterday,” she added.

“If it works out that way, that would be great,” said Tom, as if it didn’t really matter that much. “For now, let’s get the rest of the shots I already paid you for. Then we can talk about what else you might want to do to earn more.”

“Do we still get a thousand for each time we spurt?” asked Rudy. He sounded like he was ready to spurt already.

“A deal’s a deal,” said Tom. “I brought plenty of money.”


Now I know that at least some of you out there are groaning about how stupid we were. Strangers don’t just start throwing money at a bunch of kids for no reason. Even for the stated reason, in this case. We should have known he was too free with his money, but in our defense, we’d been pretty sheltered, both about sex and money. And I still insist that we had no reason to distrust him at that point.

Of course Tom wasn’t sheltered about sex at all. He knew how strong the sex drive is and how to manipulate that.

And that’s exactly what he did that morning.

First, since both Rudy and I had erections when we took off our clothes, he photographed those boners pointed at pussies, near pussies, hovering over pussies, and with pussies pressed against them. He put both Rudy and me in the same poses, with the same girls. It almost got boring in the sense that nothing really sexual was happening. At the same time, having the tip of your cock right next to pussy lips is ... stimulating.

Then he went through the whole cock-near-the-mouth thing, which Val was upset about at first. After Tawny happily opened her mouth and held my penis only an inch from it, and then after he posed her holding the shaft against her cheek and shot it from the other side, making it look like it was in her mouth, Val calmed down a bit. She was the last to do those poses, but she did them with both Rudy and me.

It was then that Sam dropped her first bombshell.

“How much if we actually suck them?” she asked, right out of the blue.

Tom didn’t give Val or anybody else any time to object.

“If you do it for real, it will be another five grand. Another five if you let me get shots of them cumming in your mouths.”

Ten grand. Ten thousand dollars ... if the girls were willing to suck our dicks.

“We have to talk,” gasped Valerie.

“No we don’t,” said Sam. I’m sure part of her thinking was that, having had it in her pussy, spurting merrily, letting it do the same thing in her mouth wasn’t such a big deal. Apparently she could read her youngest sister’s mood well, too. “How much if only Tawny and I do it?” she asked, looking at Tom.

For the first time Tom seemed to have to think about it. He glanced at Jerry.

“Tell you what. Jerry has a new phone. Supposedly it takes really good video. If you’ll let us experiment with that, then the same deal.”

“Even if Val doesn’t do anything,” said Sam.

“Sure,” said Tom, smiling again. “I can use other techniques to get her in the story.”

“Wait,” objected Valerie, sensing she was losing control.

“You don’t have to do anything,” said Sam, who then looked back at Tom. “Deal,” she said.

“Jerry?” said Tom. Jerry apparently knew what was expected because he went to a briefcase that had been set on a rock and opened it.

It was full of money. I don’t mean full of money, like they show in the movies when somebody’s doing a drug deal, or paying a ransom or whatever. But we could all see eight or ten packets of money in there.

Jerry pulled out one of those packets and tossed it ten feet to his father, who fumbled the catch, letting the money hit the ground. Rudy was on it like flies on poop. It was still strapped together with a paper band on it that had sort of mustard colored edges. We could all see the number $10,000 on the band.

And there were at least five or six more of those packets in the briefcase!

Rudy fanned through it like an experienced banker.

“Sheeeiiit,” sighed Rudy.

“Tawny did not agree to this,” said Val, her voice heated.

“It’s okay,” said Tawny. “I’ll do it.”

Val looked at her like she’d gone nuts.

Why?“ she asked, her voice anguished.

“I like how it feels in my hand,” said Tawny. “I don’t think having it in my mouth will be terrible.”

“But if we keep that money, you have to let them shoot in there!“ squealed Valerie.

“You remember when Bobby got it all over me yesterday?” asked my youngest sister. Apparently it was a rhetorical question, because she continued immediately. “Some of it was on my finger and I tasted it and it wasn’t all icky or anything.”

“You don’t have to swallow it,” said Tom, helpfully. “And if you puke, that’s fine, too. We just won’t take pictures of that.”

Of course us guys were all for it. Neither of us had ever had a blow job. Before this vacation we’d never had a girl even touch our cocks. Our diamond-hard erections spoke for us.

Val kept grumbling, but she couldn’t do much about it. Sam got on her knees right there, in front of Rudy, and looked up at Tom.

“I’ve never done this,” she said.

“Of course not,” said Tom, smiling.

“I mean I don’t know how to do this,” said Sam, patiently.

“Think of it as a lollypop,” said Tom. “I think it will come naturally to you.”

Sam was also pragmatic. In this case, she reached to grip her twin brother’s penis and then opened her mouth. She pushed her open mouth over what was sticking out from her hand and, so slowly I could see her jaw moving, closed things down until her cheeks caved in.

“Oh shit!” gasped Rudy.

“You have to warn us when you’re going to cum,” said Tom, firmly.

“Okay,” gasped Rudy. His hands went to Sam’s hair, but all he did was tease it with his fingertips.

She pulled off and looked up at him, licking her lips.

“Does it feel okay?”

His head nodded like a bobble-head doll. If it had been cold I might have thought he was shivering. Tawny’s hand gripped mine again. This time she squeezed.

Sam removed her hand and went back on, sliding her lips maybe two thirds of the way along his shaft. Her head tilted kind of sideways, and then she dragged her tightly closed lips along his shaft. Her lips were pursed when she got the tip, and she kissed the tip, just a peck, before she slid her lips back on.

“Oh man,” groaned Rudy.

“Remember to warn us,” Tom reminded him, snapping more pictures. Jerry moved from one side of them to another, and then moved in for a close-up as Sam did an imitation of a vacuum cleaner wand being pulled off of a penis. When she was off she licked her lips again and looked up at Rudy.

“I like it, too,” she said.

I’ve seen porn videos of blowjobs. What Sam did wasn’t like that at all. The porn I’ve seen is mechanical. Sam didn’t so much suck Rudy’s penis as she made love to it. She touched it with her tongue, hands, lips, cheek, and even her teeth, nipping at the tip gently. Meanwhile he flapped his arms, and swayed far enough that Sam reached to grip his hips to keep things stable. It was like he was having a seizure or something, groaning and yipping. If he’d started bawling and calling for his mama it wouldn’t have surprised me.

It also made my penis as hard as it’s ever been.

Tawny squeezed my hand again, but this time she didn’t relax. I looked down at her and somehow she knew I was looking at her because she looked up and licked her lips.

“I want to try that,” she whispered, her eyes wide.

I tugged my hand loose from hers and put my arm around her. My hand landed on her breast and I squeezed it. We were already completely used to that level of familiarity. She snuggled up to my side and we both looked back at Sam and Rudy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.