Vacation at the Beach - Cover

Vacation at the Beach

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - They say nudists get used to being around other nude people, and don't react like a non-nudist would. When five siblings who lived like nudists at home went on vacation to a nude beach, it didn't quite turn out like they thought it would. Especially when a stranger offered them money - a lot of money - to let him take some pictures of them romping naked on the beach. They found out the meaning of "slippery slope" in the process. Then they learned about the carrot and the stick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex  

I told Tom we needed another minute and called a huddle. We actually bent over like football players. It must have looked interesting from behind us, with our asses showing. Pussies, too, come to think of it. And balls. But not pricks. Nope. There were no pricks hanging down in our little group.

I didn’t think about it then, but there was a lot going on in the five minds of the Simpson children. I won’t pretend that any of us believed that incest was fine and dandy. At the same time, I don’t think we actually thought of it as “incest.” First of all, nobody intended for there to be any fucking. I honestly believe that. We didn’t think things would go that far. What he had said was “a little fooling around” and that’s where we were in our minds. You hug and kiss each other as siblings all the time. In our case we’d seen each other naked tons of times. There was already a strong bond between all of us.

That said, Rudy and Sam’s bond was closer than any of the rest of us. They had the kind of closeness only twins can have. Tawny, being the youngest, had sort of fixated on me as her knight in shining armor. She thought of herself as the princess. I, on the other hand, was completely unaware of that. My attention was on Valerie, partly because she was the most uncomfortable with this whole scenario and, I’ll just admit it, the mostly mature, physically. I did not want her to have a negative experience. I also wanted to find out what those big, round breasts felt like in my hands. I’d felt them pressed against my chest plenty of times, but that’s different. I wanted to feel them ... squeeze them ... fondle them.

It wasn’t that I had the hots for my sister. I just wanted to see what boobs felt like. I’d wanted to do that for years and never gotten the chance.

Now I had the chance. I looked at Val.

“Okay, Valerie, you and I will be a couple.”

“What about me?” whined Tawny.

I looked at her.

“You want to be part of a threesome?”

She blinked. She might be young, but she knew what a threesome was.

“Okay,” she said.

Now I was taken aback. The ease with which she’d agreed surprised me. I might not have been so surprised if I’d known she’d been taught to masturbate by her big sister.

I looked at Rudy and Sam.

“You guys will be a couple,” I said.

“Of course,” said Sam. “But I think he wants more than one couple and a threesome. I think we’re all going to have to do stuff with each other.”

“Like what?” asked Val. “What, exactly, do you think we’re going to have to do?”

Rudy had obviously given this some thought.

“We’ll have to kiss and hug,” he said.

“Okay,” said Val. That wasn’t so far out there.

“And the guys will have to get on top of the girls,” he said.

It was silent for a few seconds.

“Just lie on top of us?” asked Tawny. “Bobby’s too heavy. He’d smash me flat.”

“You know what I mean,” said Rudy. “Like I did with Sam. The girl will spread her legs and the guy will be between them so it looks like they’re doing it.”

“Wow,” sighed Tawny.

“I don’t like it,” said Valerie. “Making out is one thing. If we’re naked and we do what you’re talking about that means we’ll touch each other in a different way than we ever have.”

“I didn’t mind,” said Sam. “It’s not like we’ll really be doing it. I didn’t actually feel anything when Rudy was pressed against me.”

“Hold that thought,” I said. I stood up and went over to Tom, who was standing there talking to Jerry.

“You want simulated sex, right?” I asked, bluntly.

“It’s a lot of money. I need something worthwhile for it,” said Tom, smiling.

“Like if I got behind one of the girls and made it look like doggy style, that would be enough?”

“That would be fine,” said Tom. “Like I already showed you, I can put you in poses that make it look like things are happening that aren’t really happening.”

“Okay. We just need a couple more minutes,” I said.

I went back to the group.

“He says he just wants to do what he did with Rudy and Sam ... pose us so things look real, but they aren’t,” I said. “We don’t have to even get close to actally doing it.”

There were blank looks all around the circle.

We really had no idea what we were getting ourselves into.


It started slowly, on a very simple level I don’t think we were expecting. We had no idea this man had groomed lots of kids and manipulated them into doing stuff for him to photograph.

He had us all walk down the beach, holding hands. He had us play in the surf, close together. I saw Jerry running towards the hotel again but didn’t know why. Tom put us in poses with our faces close to each other and said we needed to make it look like we were in love.

“This is stupid,” whispered Valerie to me, her lips only an inch from mine. I leaned forward and gave her a little peck on the lips.

“Have I ever told you I think you’re hot?” I replied. Her eyes got wide. “We’re earning five thousand dollars, here. I don’t think that’s stupid.”

We didn’t get a chance to talk more, just then, because Tom put us in another pose.

One of the poses he did was of us in a tight circle, arms around each other in a big, group hug. That was the first time breasts rubbed against rib cages. Or at least the first time we were all really aware of it.

“This isn’t so bad,” said Tawny.

Then Tom got down to business.

He’d already had Rudy and Sam pose for him by a boulder, earlier in the day. He’d told Rudy to get behind Sam and put his arms around her. Then he had Rudy put one hand on her abdomen and the other just under one of her breasts. He had a boner at the time and it poked into Sam’s bottom, but she didn’t care. We found this out when he said he wanted to add to that photograph and make a series.

He put them in the same pose, beside the same boulder. Then he had Rudy move his hands. He took pictures of Rudy’s hand over one of Sam’s breasts, and then on both of them. He had Sam lean her head back and turn it towards Rudy’s face. He said to look like she wanted a kiss.

Then he had Rudy put his hand between her legs.

The other three of us were watching, and when Rudy’s fingers slid over Sam’s sparse pubic hair, her right foot moved at least twelve inches. She groaned.

“Stop right there!” barked Tom. He moved towards them. “Get your middle finger right between her pussy lips,” he ordered. He got down for a close-up. “Good,” he said, as Sam groaned again. “Perfect. Now move the finger up. Do you know what a clit is?”

“I’ve heard of them,” said Rudy, his voice breathy.

“Move your finger up slowly until your fingertip feels a bump,” said Tom.

“There!” gasped Sam. Rudy’s finger stopped.

Basically Tom talked Rudy through masturbating his twin sister while Tom took picture after picture.

I have to admit, this affected the rest of us. I caught myself just as I was about to drool and glanced at Tawny and Val. Both were staring, slack-jawed and wide-eyed at the twins.

That Sam didn’t mind any of this happening was obvious. More than once she helped Tom teach Rudy how to get a girl off, saying things like, “Ohhh yeah, right there,” and “Rub sideways,” and once, “Faster. Go faster.”

Val didn’t say anything until Tom told Rudy to slide his middle finger into Sam’s pussy.

“That’s too much!” she gasped.

“It’s okay,” moaned Sam. “I’m so close. Don’t make him stop.”

Well that was weird. I mean it was obvious that Sam wanted Rudy to get her off.

And that changed the whole atmosphere of things.

It took what seemed like five minutes for Rudy to get the hang of things enough that Sam finally got her orgasm. What was kind of crazy about that was that Tom had the shots he wanted and stopped taking pictures of them. He turned to me and said, “I’d like to do something like that with you and these two. He looked at Val and Tawny. “At the same time,” he added.

I looked at my sisters. Tawny looked excited. Val was frowning.

“It’s up to you guys,” I said. “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do.”

You can see how much things had changed. We were already at the point where I expected them to have wants and not-wants, in terms of fooling around with their own brother.

“It’s not so different than what I already do,” said Tawny. “It’s just that Bobby would be doing it instead of me.”

“I don’t know if I can,” moaned Valerie. I was unaware that the real problem was that she wanted to see what a thick, male finger felt like inside her. The problem was she didn’t want to admit that. Nor was she keen on admitting that, if she was going to allow that, she’d really rather have me do it than some stranger.

“We can stop anytime you want to,” I said.

Which is how I ended up between and behind Val and Tawny, cupping a breast of each of them while their hips sandwiched my erection.

From there he had me twiddle nipples and stroke hips. Then he said one of the girls needed to grasp my boner. Tawny’s hand moved instantly and her cool fingers gripped my penis like she’d done it a thousand times. She squeezed and sighed. She’d reacted positively when I played with her nipple, so I did that again.

“Move your hand backwards to pull his foreskin back,” ordered Tom.

Tawny’s hand moved and she looked down.

“I didn’t know it would do that,” she yipped.

“Do it a couple more times,” said Tom. “Slowly.”

“Great,” he said. “Now you ... is it Valerie?” said Tom.

“Yes,” she said, automatically.

“Okay, Valerie, do the same thing your sister did.”

Tawny’s hand squeezed once more and abandoned me. I felt Val’s arm move and then her fingertips touching my man flesh tentatively.

“That’s good,” said Tom. “Use the tips of your fingers to tease the head of his cock.”

Basically, he slowly talked her into gripping my prick and masturbating me in slow motion.

I couldn’t do to them what Rudy had done to Sam. Not at the same time. I couldn’t get my arms around both of them. So Tom had us put two beach towels together on the sand and lie down. He put me in the middle. When he had me facing Tawny he told Val to cuddle up to my back and vice versa. He had me kiss them, which started out kind of awkward, but pretty soon didn’t seem so odd anymore. Tawny, especially, seemed eager to do long kisses. I guess that’s not odd. Val had been on lots of dates and made out with lots of guys. Tawny had not. She wasn’t allowed to date, yet.

Val had been stiff in the beginning, but I could feel her start to relax as we squirmed around on the towels. At one point she even said, “You’re a pretty good kisser.” He’d already had them sliding their hands all over me, while I fondled whichever one of them I was facing. My elbows actually got kind of tender from turning over repeatedly. That was because of the gravel mixed in with the sand under the towels.

We’d been playing like this for a long time and it occurred to me that I had no idea where Sam and Rudy were. I lifted my head and saw them standing behind Tom, hand in hand, watching us.

Tom finally got to the part where he wanted Tawny to spread her legs and for me to tease her pubes with my fingertips. Sam’s pubes were sparse and blond. Her sexual cleft was tight and rounded. Tawny had even less hair, but it was curly and brown. Her pussy lips were more relaxed for some reason.

“Hold it,” said Tom. “We need to get her pussy lips spread apart, open, like an invitation.”

“What?” asked Tawny, her voice tremulous.

“I can do that,” offered Jerry.

“Wait!” said Val, sitting up. “No touching,” she said, firmly. “Not by either of you.”

“Then you can do it,” said Tom, smiling. “Just tease them apart so they aren’t closed anymore.”

If we’d had time to think about all this I’m sure Valerie would have balked and told them they didn’t need that shot. The concept of one of them touching us, though, threw a wrench into the works, in terms of rational thought. Val just reacted and crawled partway over me to do what Tom wanted.

He took pictures of her doing it.

Tawny took in a deep breath.

I gave her a little kiss on the forehead.

“Perfect,” said Tom. “I can even see her clit. Man, what a perfect pussy! Okay, Bobby, flatten your fingers and start moving them down.”

I did and felt Tawny trying to take in even more air. When my fingertip finally reached her clit, it all came out in a gusting sigh. Her loins arched. It was obvious she wanted to feel this ... so I rubbed her fourteen-year-old clitty.

Tawny didn’t even need penetration to have an orgasm. She was already primed to go off and she did it with a scream as I rubbed her clit in circles and then mashed it under flattened fingers, moving them side to side.

“Shiiit,” I heard Val whisper. She’d moved back towards her original position, but had paused, leaning over my hip to watch.

“Jack him off, Valerie,” said Tom, stepping back. “But don’t make him cum.”

I felt Val’s hand move. It moved with more authority than before and her grip, when she reached my cock, was firm. Her hand moved and it was my turn to groan.

“Don’t make him cum,” Tom warned again. “I have something in mind for when that happens.”

“I’ve never done this,” complained Val. “How am I supposed to know when he’s going to... ?”

“Bobby, tell her when you’re close. Don’t shoot until I tell you to. Got it?”

“Yeah,” I panted.

“Stick your finger in her,” he said, obviously to me.

Tawny whined as I penetrated her. She’d had something in her before, perhaps not as large as my finger, but it caused her no discomfort whatsoever. Her hips lurched up off the towel again and my natural reaction was to give her what it looked like she wanted. I pushed my finger into her as deeply as I could. I ran into something hard and rubbery and my fingertip explored. I felt what seemed to be an opening, with a fat circle around it. I probed that and Tawny groaned.

“You okay?” I whispered into her ear.

“I’m fantastic,” she moaned. “Do that again.”

“This?” I asked, circling that little mouth again.

“Oh yeaaah,” she whined.

Tom wanted pictures of my finger all the way in her and at different depths. Basically he wanted me to fingerfuck her in slow motion, like Val was jerking me off in slow motion.

“Okay,” said Tom. “Get up and over her like you’re going to fuck her.”

“We can’t do that!” gasped Val.

“He’s not going to actually fuck her,” said Tom. “I’m just going to have him cum on her tummy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.