Kenyan Fantasy - Cover

Kenyan Fantasy

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - me being a slut wife in Kenya. purely a fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Following the excesses of the night at the bar, I just stayed by the pool for the next couple of days. I didn’t see any sign of Jane or Rose, so it was good to relax.

I was going back to my room when I bumped into Jane, turns out she hadn’t been feeling well and had spent the last two days in her room.

However she said that she was now feeling better and as tomorrow was her last full day, did I fancy going to the beach with her the next day.

I agreed to meet her for breakfast first and as I turned to get in the lift, she said “and wear that micro bikini, I want to catch up for two lost days!” and then winked.

The next morning I put on the white micro bikini -again and a pair of wedge heeled sandals, well I could hardly wear 6” red high heels on the beach, no matter how much I wanted to!

I topped that off with a sarong that went from my shoulders to mid thigh length.

The bikini top covered my nipples only, my aerola were clearly visible to anyone who cared to look.

The bottoms, well the front covered my fanny lips only and the back was a string between my arse cheeks, if I bent over my arsehole was visible, hence I put in the sarong.

Jane was already at a table and although she had on a wrap, it was clear that she had a similar micro bikini, only red not white and therefore less see through.

We had a leisurely breakfast

and about 10.30 walked off to the beach.

We both new what we expecting though neither of us said anything till Jane said “I’m gagging for some cock, my cunt’s on fire.” “mine too,” I replied.

We walked a little way in the beach looking for a nice secluded dune, when I noticed three boys approaching us from the opposite direction.

As they got close, I recognised one a Sam from the other night, the other two I hadn’t seen before but looked of a similar age.

All three were wearing tight speedos and my mind immediately went to wondering how Sam kept his snake like prick in those trunks.

They stopped and said hello, they said that there was a good dune just 30 yards further down the beach and started to walk away.

I let my sarong fall open so they could have a good eye full, I was dying to suck on Sam’s massive cock.

We found the secluded dune and lay our towels down, Jane was laying on her stomach and I was laying on my side propped up on one elbow as we discussed the events of the week and how much it was if a turn in being shagged silly by boys younger than our own kids!

We were lost in a filthy conversation about the biggest dicks we’d had when Sam and the other two boys came by, they also had the dog from the other night with them.

They saw us and moved toward us and all three sat on the edge of the dune as Sam made some conversation.

These lads were young 14 or 15, as black as coal and all wore some style of speedo trunks.

They were quite blatant the way they ogled us, I knew what was likely to happen and my filthy married minge was already tingling.

As Jane was facing me, she couldn’t see them, but I was looking straight towards them.

I could see the outline of their young pricks through their trunks, fuck, there must be something in the water down here, as the other two boys had big dongs like Joe and Josh’s, but not like Sam, he must have a been a foot or more long.

I decided to get things moving and told Jane that her back was burning and asked Sam to put some sun cream on her back.

As I said this Jane winked at me.

Sam came over and knelt at Jane’s side facing my direction and picked up the sun cream and started to massage it into Jane’s back.

Sam was looking at Jane’s arse, the bikini thong she had on was right up the crack of her arse and as she’d spread her legs a little am sure didn’t cover her arsehole.

Sam was getting a semi on, I was watching his cock grow!

Both my legs were out straight as I was on my side, so I bent my left leg and dug my foot in the sand near my other knee.

This gave Sam a good view of my thong bottom stretched tight over my snatch.

Sam now was torn between looking at Jane’s arse and my snatch, the effect was noticeable, he was getting harder by the minute.

I was sopping wet and I moved my hips slightly so my thong went up my crack.

My cunt flaps were now on display.

Jane had manoeuvred her legs a little wider and Sam was needing cream over Jane’s arse and I could tell by the look on her face his fingers were straying and touching her fanny.

Judging by the flag pole in his trunks Sam was solid. There was a wet patch on the front of his trunks as his monster knob strained to get out.

His eyes were fixed on my twat and mine on his prick, I was dying for it and so was Jane.

I’d forgotten the other two boys when one coughed. I looked over and both had eyes on stalks, not only that, both had fucking hard- ons stretching their trunks.

I took the lead and asked them to put some oil on me, Jesus, never seen anyone move that fast, one was kneeling at the side of my shoulders, the other by my waist.

I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs, god, I felt so horny. I almost came and I hadn’t touched a cock yet!

“I think that you’d be both far more comfortable if you took off your trunk,” I said. Wow, both were bollock naked in a flash.

What a fucking sight, two boys with hairless black bodies and poker stiff pricks sticking up in the air.

I pulled the boy by my shoulders close to my face and licked his bell end which was already dribbling precum, with my other hand I pulled my thong to one side revealing my soaking snatch.

“Finger me till I cum on your hand, make it fucking squelch, then shove that black prick all the way in upto your balls,” I said as I licked the end of the other black cock.

I was just about to engulf it with my mouth when I looked at Sam and said, “Get those fucking trunks off and wank that dong while you finger Jane’s arse, shove three fingers up it, right up to your knuckle,” as I got 8 inch of cock in my gob.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.