Kenyan Fantasy - Cover

Kenyan Fantasy

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - me being a slut wife in Kenya. purely a fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

As I did Josh got behind me and his poker stiff knob went straight up my hole. Dan and Joe got in front of me and I licked and sucked both their cocks. Bloody hell I was being fucked by three black guys in a hotel corridor!

Josh’s prick was a real length and his cockhead was banging my cervix as he rammed me. Joe was a similar size, very long and thin, thank god as he’d got his prick that far down my throat that my eyes were watering.

Dan’s cock was a lot smaller in length, but was fat as a beer can with a massive deformed bell end. It had to be the biggest pee hole I’d ever seen, it went from the rim of his helmet underneath, over the top and down the other side, it was a fucking great crevice. As Joe was fucking my mouth he was rubbing it over my face coating me in his pre-cum. “Disgusting animals,” I heard, I turned my head as much as possible when you’re skewered on a cock and saw a middle aged white couple at the end of the corridor opening a room door.

“You’re a disgrace,” the husband continued as he pushed his wife through the door, she didn’t look disgusted, in fact her eyes were on stalks as Dan’s dong was coating my face, I bet her cunt was creaming.

“She’ll Be next Joe, make a note of the room number, I bet the bitch won’t sleep tonight, think we should get in the room!” Dan said. Both lads pulled out and Dan helped me up and we went into my room.

My bikini top was still on, though my nips were testing it to the limit they were that hard.

Josh had pulled the bottoms to one side to get access to my hole and it was still to one side as I walked over to the mini bar to get a coke, my throat was a bit sore from the deep throating I’d done with Joe.

I opened the mini bar and bent forward from my waste, I still had my heels on and my leafs slightly parted. “Don’t fucking move, look at her arse and gaping twat, get beside her lads, let us get a picture of your smiling faces each side,” Daniel ordered. I looked over my shoulder as Joe and Josh both knelt each side of me with their faces against my arse cheeks. Dan had taken off his shorts and was standing naked except for a pair of trainers, his knob was sticking out like a truncheon pointing in my direction. Dan was taking pics of the two young boys slobbering over my arse.

I was incredibly turned in and pulled my arse cheek further apart with one hand. Still looking at Dan I said, “Get some pics of my arsehole before you fuck it out of shape, my husband loves the before, during and after shots,” l laughed.

Dan was snapping away as fast as he could when Joe asked me for a coke. Without changing my position I managed to pass him a small coke bottle, he stood up and shoved it up my arsehole. Fucking hell, he just didn’t shove the tip in, but half the bottle was in me.

Joe let go of the bottle and it was sticking out of my arse, it wasn’t going to slip out. He then moved back towards me so I could suck his prick, I didn’t hesitate and slurped over his knob. “Get your fingers up her Josh as I get the video on. I want to get a short clip for her husband,” Dan told him.

I think Josh was over excited as he shoved four fingers in me and started to finger fuck me. I was a wet as anything. I didn’t care, they could do what they wanted I was so fucking turned on. “There mate, is that what you want to see? Your missus sucking a young black cock whilst his brother fingers her gash? The coke bottle up her arse is to warm her up a bit before I fuck it, she’s so fucking up for it her cunt’s squelching, can you get it?” Dan said as he put the video close to my sopping snatch.

“Come on lads, fuck the married slut” Dan said. Joe pulled out of my mouth and stood not behind but to one side of me, his knob was long enough to get in me from the side.

I was sopping wet and he went all the way in, his poker stiff prick felt like heaven.

Josh had got his fingers out and stood the other side, I felt my twat being pulled as he shoved his prick in from the other side and started to pound me like no tomorrow.

I’ve had two pricks up my fanny together lot’s of times, but normally one guy’s is on the bottom and the other on top, this though was side to side! My cunt was being stretched wide as the dirty fuckers rammed me urged on by Dan, the coke bottle was still up my arse. I was looking over my shoulder and shouting at them to fuck be harder, shove more in, treat me as a slut etc.

When I heard Dan saying “Listen to your wife, she’s squealing for more, two pricks and a coke bottle up her and she wants more.”

Two school kids were up my cunt fucking me as though the world would end tomorrow, I loved it and definitely wanted more, I was in super slag mode!

My legs started to tremble and I could barely stand, my hole was stretched to it’s limits and my cunt juice was dribbling out. “She’s ready, get that bottle out of her arse” Dan said.

Joe pulled the bottle out of my arse with a plop and both lads pulled out of me. My cunt was gaping as I turned round, Dan approached me with his knob bobbling as he moved. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me in front of him. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his bell end against my crack. I locked my open mouth onto his as his fat dong went up me. I came straight away, as cock went all the way in and my fanny was squirting cum. For an old guy he was as fit as fuck, he held me with his hands on my arse as he fucked the shit out of me slowly. I was cumming so much I couldn’t help myself.

I was lost in lust and was smothering this old mans face in kisses. I was falling in love with his cock. Joe and Josh got behind me again, Dan was holding my arse cheeks apart so my arsehole was wide open as I felt the two boys knobs slide in. Fucking hell, I was being held in mid air by a guy with a beer can cock up me as two fourteen year olds fucked my arse! Three pricks up me sent me into oblivion and I was farting and pissing cum out of both holes as they turned me into a raging black cock slut. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had when Josh started to cum, he started pumping his jizz up my arse as his brother kept on fucking me. When he finished his cock slid out of me and he picked up the camera. “I want your arse,” Dan said as they moved toward the sofa, both with their cocks still up me.

Joe pulled out as Dan sat on the sofa with me still wrapped round him! As he sat down he lifted me off him, as I got off, my cum poured out of my fanny. “Turn round and get your arse on my cock,” he demanded.

I did as told and sat on the end of his prick, Josh’s spunk was still dripping out my arse as his prick slowly went up me. Fucking hell, it took my breath away as my arse was being wrecked by this monster. Joe got on the sofa and the tip of his spunk covered knob was against my lips as Dan told me to talk to the camera.

“Couldn’t help it” I said. “Their pricks are irresistible, look at that fat fucker up my arse, the two boys have DP fucked it and it’s Josh’s spunk that’s creaming Dans knob. I’ve never been stretched so far, I won’t be able to sit for days, never mind shit solids!”

I couldn’t believe the filth that was coming out of my mouth for them and my husbands benefit. Still looking at the camera I opened my mouth and started to lick Joe’s prick. “It’s his brothers spunk that I have have just sucked off that cock,” I said, “It’s been up my snatch and arse all evening”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.