Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Ursula fell asleep pretty early, half expecting to be awakened by Secks in the middle of the night for a little play. Surprising though, is that when she opened her eyes for the first time since closing them, the sun was shining and she was alone in the bed, except for the growing number of stuffed dolls. After a quick shower and putting on a dress, she went downstairs to find the house totally empty. There was no sign of the teddy bear anywhere. She thought about waiting around for him to show, but remembered how Secks wanted her to go out and have a little fun. Besides, she had a destination and a head full of questions. So without wasting anymore time, Ursula slipped from the door to her car. One thing strange she noticed was the pizza guy’s car was missing.

Pulling up to Curie’s Curiosities, she shuts off the engine and sits for a moment. Inside someone named Curie has the answers to her questions. This is where Papa got Secks. Solemnly she opens the door and steps out of the car and heads inside. And once inside, she is greeted very quickly.

“Hi there,” a cute girl wearing a purple soft lace babydoll says with a very large smile on her face. “Is there something you are interested in or are you just here to browse?”

“I’m wondering if Curie is here,” Ursula jumps right in. “I have a few questions I need to have answered.”

Still keeping the smile on her face, the girl says, “She isn’t in right now. In fact I don’t know when she will be back. But if you have questions then I can probably answer them.”

Ursula bites her lip. “Well...” she sighs. “A few years ago my papa came in here to buy a large teddy bear, and I want to find out some things about him.”

The girl gets a confused look on her face. “This place has only been opened for about six months. Are you sure it was here?”

Ursula matches her look. “Are you sure? My papa said he talked to Curie personally.”

“Unless there was a shop open somewhere else, I can’t see how,” the girl continues. “I can’t recall ever seeing one like this in town. I don’t think we sell teddy bears either, maybe for Valentine’s Day or something, but nothing that I know of.”

Ursula huffs. This is not at all what she expected. Did Secks send me here on purpose, knowing what I had intended? Can he really know what my intentions are?

“Of course, if you wish, you can wait for Curie to come in,” the girl says. “Feel free to look around and if you need anything, I’m Carla.”

Ursula nods, this whole situation putting her in a bad mood. When the girl leaves her be to return to the counter, Ursula begins to browse. Well, Secks wants me to have fun, and I have to wait for Curie, so I may as well have fun. She starts on the far wall, which is loaded with dildos of all shapes and sizes and colors. She is amazed at the selection available. The display gradually changes adding strap-ons to the mix.

“We have a great selection of items,” Carla says from behind Ursula, making her jump. “I doubt you won’t find that we don’t have something in stock.”

“That’s not cool sneaking up on people, you know,” Ursula complains.

“Well, it’s so quiet in here, you can hear a pin drop,” Carla disagrees. “And I wasn’t sneaking. You must just be really lost in thought.”

Ursula blushes red. “I’m sorry to snap, but yeah, my mind is pretty occupied.”

“Well, I’ve got a secret for you,” Carla says, nearly in a whisper. “The shop has the E-Zone, short for Entertainment Zone. It is a place you can relax and perhaps have a little fun. I’m ready for a break. I can show it to you.”

“I could do with something to take my mind off things,” Ursula concurs. “Lead the way.”

Carla giggles. “Let me get one of my co-workers to cover this area. This is the Toy Zone, for obvious reasons.”


They make their way to the E-Zone, which is conveniently located in the middle of the store. The entire store’s six other zones are wrapped around it, making it the focus. It is also the largest of the zones. There are several other people here, singles and couples, all busy with various different activities.

Carla manages to convince Ursula to get nude with her, which really wasn’t a hard task to accomplish. Ursula was more than happy to strip down, but it did sound cute listening to the girl trying to convince her to do so in the first place. Ursula is dragged over to one of a few hot tubs, staged at different spots in the oversized room.

Almost instantly after plopping down in the hot water, Carla turns on the jets and they settle back with a sigh, loving the feeling of the warm water caressing over their naked bodies. As Ursula lies back she can see Carla’s breasts above the water line and sure enough her nipples are standing proud. Her eyes are closed and she has a smile on her face that Ursula thinks is from the soothing feeling of the water, at least until she notices the girl has her body at kind of an odd angle. Her hips are turned toward one of the side jets and it takes Ursula a moment to figure out that Carla is letting the water rush over her pussy. Ursula’s newly acquainted friend is being masturbated right in front of her, and she loves it!

She is supposed to come here and have a little fun, and that looks like a lot of fun. So Ursula reaches down and angles the jet next to her in the right direction, then swivels her pelvis toward it. When the hot rushing water hits her pussy, she is amazed. It feels like she is being tickled and licked at the same time! Ursula lets out a moan and Carla giggles a little. “Good, isn’t it?” she asks, and Ursula has to agrees. “I figured this out shortly after I began working here.”

Ursula definitely likes it, that’s for sure. The rest she got has certainly done her body a world of good. And despite her worries and fears and restlessness, she is feeling pretty horny before the water hit her clit. Now she is working her way toward a very nice orgasm. The water hitting her bare pussy feels so incredible, she gasps out loud. With her arms along the rim and her body floating freely in the rushing water, Ursula feels like she is in heaven and she knows it won’t be long until she climaxes, flushing the negative from her mind.

While their excitement builds, Ursula watches Carla and the girl watches her. Her eyes are glazed with lust and she is breathing hard. Her breasts bob in and out of the water, and Ursula thinks she has never seen anything sexier in her life. She finds out that she is wrong a few moments later when the girl climaxes ... hard. Carla cries out, her body jerking and her face contorted with pleasure and it drives Ursula right over the edge. She starts climaxing at the same time. Her moans mix with Carla’s as they stare at each other, relishing their pleasure together. Of course they have drawn the attention of one or two people, but with the activities already going on in the E-Zone, this is normal.

While the last waves of pleasure fade, both let go of the sides of the hot tub and just float together, holding one another. They begin kissing, their naked forms wrapped around each other and their hands sliding over smooth skin, exploring for the first time. Ursula puts her hands beneath Carla and lifts the girl until her breasts are exposed. She leans forward and takes on of the stiff nubs into her mouth and starts gently sucking. The clerk moans out loud and holds Ursula’s head to her breasts. Carla plays with Ursula’s in turn, squeezing them softly and pinching her nipples to sends little shocks straight to her clit. Ursula slides one hand further down and cups the clerk’s bare pussy while still nuzzling her. A finger slides right inside her and Carla pushes against the hand, moaning into Ursula’s ear. The girl feels the clerk’s hand on her as well and soon they are locked in a tight embrace, kissing deeply, finger fucking each other, each trying to make the other orgasm first. It is a tie and they cry out mutually when they climax, bucking their hips and probing as deep as they can with their digits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.