Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Ursula probably looks a little strange running across her yard in a bath towel over to the next door neighbor’s house, but she doesn’t care. She was worried about Jane’s fate. Her grandfather’s too. She had already been distracted—not necessarily a bad distraction either—but a distraction nonetheless!

She bangs on the door. She rings the doorbell. There isn’t an answer. The girl considers checking out the garage to see if there are any cars there, but despite the fact that she doesn’t know what either drive or it they even have two separate cars, lurking around in a bath towel isn’t a very good idea. Instead, on a whim, Ursula tries the door knob. And to her surprise, the door creaks open.

“Hello?” she calls out into the darkened house. There isn’t an answer. She pushes the door open further. “Hello?” This time her tone is more sing-song. If she’s going to enter, she may as well sound as friendly as she can.

But Ursula doesn’t immediately enter. She turns to scan the neighborhood first and then her house. “Fuck,” she sighs heavily. The girl left her door wide open. Nothing I can do about that right now. Turning right back around, she steps inside.

There is far more light than she expects, since many of the curtains are opened. Ursula tries to rack her brain to remember if they were open last night when she left. She can’t remember, her mind is clouded with images of Dave and his granddaughter. Instantly she feels wetness between her legs, and it isn’t just the paperboy’s cum. This is fresh and warm.

“Hello?” she calls out again, uncertain if anybody is going to answer or even home. Leaving the door open, she steps further in. No sense closing off her only quick escape route. What the hell am I thinking? Ursula frowns. I’m not in any danger.

Quietly she heads for the garage, which is right through the kitchen. Inside there are two cars, presumably Dave and Jane’s. She can’t remember seeing one in the driveway, so it’s a good chance. She goes back in the kitchen. Everything is undisturbed. The dinner dishes from last night are still in the sink, unwashed. In fact, it looks exactly like it was left when she and Dave went into the living room to fuck. Of course that doesn’t mean anything. After a night like they had, sleeping in is a must.

Next she crosses the living room, past the chair where the old man did her and on to Jane’s room. The girl’s room is empty, the sheets all in disarray. Ursula doesn’t know the girl’s cleaning habits like if she makes her bed, but certainly Dave does. So that is where she heads next. Reaching his room, she finds the exact same situation: a messy bed.

Suddenly there is noise coming from the front door. Ursula’s heart starts to race. A smile spreads over her face. The first thing that enters her mind isn’t danger but elation. She had been wrong about everything. Dave and his granddaughter just went out, most likely to celebrate getting into her pants. The idea of that being the case doesn’t quite add any more excitement, but it is better than the alternative. Quickly, she races back to the front door.

What she finds there is anything but what she expects. Standing in the doorway is a big puff of pinkish-white fur ... Secks. Ursula grinds to a halt. “Tell it is something else going on,” she says, expecting some bullshit lie to enter her mind.

“It’s everything yous expect,” Secks says abruptly and totally surprising.

The words hit her like a train. The girl is so floored by hearing his voice that she nearly falls backward. She shakes her head, trying to determine if she really heard him, and not just in her head.

“You heard me right, doll,” Secks says. “I can talk now, thanks to yous.”

“Thanks to me?” she repeats.

“Yeah, I don’t stutter,” the teddy bears says with the upmost sarcasm.

“How?” she asks, stepping back until her ass bumps that same chair Dave fucked her in.

“It’s the people that yous fuck, doll,” he answers, taking a few steps forward. “You see, me and yous have a connection. Yous fuck other people and they sort of become trophies for us. After a while I get certain abilities.”

“Like speaking?” she says, her eyes darting around, looking for a possible way for her to escape.

“Yeah,” he confirms. “Now why don’t yous calm down. I ain’t nothing to be scared of.”

“But what you did to Dave and Jane ... the paperboy,” she mutters. “Oh my ... my papa?”

“That’s all yous, doll,” Secks turns the blame around quickly. “The first night yous fucked me set everything in motion. Yous fucked your father and bam it happened.”

“But I didn’t know,” she says solemnly. “How could I have known? It’s all my fault.”

“Relax doll,” he says, stepping right up in front of her. Ursula didn’t even notice him approaching. He reaches out and tugs on the towel, yanking it from her body. “How about yous and me do a little fucking and discuss matters some more?”

“But I can’t do that anymore,” she protests, sliding off the edge of the chair’s arm and backing away, naked.

“Sure yous can,” says Secks, grinning from ear to ear. “It’s quite simple. Yous lay down, and I put it in.”

The girl’s eyes drop down to the teddy bear’s legs where is delicious looking member is standing erect, glistening with wetness. “But I’m killing people I love,” she objects.

“You’re not killing them, doll,” Secks counters. “They go to another realm where they are safe and sound. Besides, it’s not like yous love all of them.”

Ursula thinks about that last part for a moment then she nods her head. “You’re right. But I loved my papa and I could have had feelings for Jane.”

“That was lust, doll,” he says with sincerity. “Lust. Plain and simple, doll.”

“But it felt real,” she argues.

“Sure it did,” he agrees. “But what you really want is me. Sure, you want to fuck a few guys and gals, but ultimately yous want what I give yous.”

Ursula can’t deny that. She doesn’t quite understand why she can’t, but the stuffed bear does make a good argument. She backs up a little more until the backs of her knees bump the edge of the sofa. There she drops down onto it and opens her legs. Within moments, the silence between them speaks volumes. The girl is lying as flat as she can on the couch with Secks hunched over and between her thighs, ramming her. Ursula’s mouth is open, eyes closed while her breasts bounce back and forth.

“That paperboy turned yous on, didn’t he, doll?” the teddy asks, hovering above her, supported by his arms, still pounding her pussy.

The girl opens her eyes, stares at him. “It was hot,” she answers. “You liked it too.”

“Yous are a bit of a tease, doll,” he says, dropping onto her chest, his mouth landing on one jiggly breast. His mouth sucks it in by the nipple, completely covering it. His big, furry hands cup from the base, pressing the mounds upward. Then his tongue is licking from one to the other.

The feeling melts whatever control Ursula had away, and she gives herself completely to the overwhelming pleasures she feels. “Yes!” she hisses. “Suck my tits!”

Secks lets go for a moment, and he looks up at her. The girl’s pleading eyes looking back at him, eager that he return to her chest. And it is now that she sees how the bear ended up getting off. Between the constant thrusting and the anticipation for Secks to return his attention to her, is more than Ursula can take. She moans and then orgasms with a shudder. She grabs the bear tightly around his large head, pressing him to her chest. Her own head slings back, her hair flying about. Secks doesn’t slow at all. If anything, his quick pace is made easier by her soaked cunt.

“I think that yous are excited by the idea of fucking a complete stranger,” Secks accuses. “Of course fucking those yous know gets yous excited too.”

“Oh...” Ursula climaxes quickly a second time.

“I think yous are going to need to order a pizza or something here in a few,” the bear says abruptly. There is a long silence that follows. Just the sound of their sex reverberating through the silent and eerie living room until finally, with a grunt, Secks’ cock throbs and explodes hot fluid into the girl. But the teddy doesn’t quit, he continues thrusting and thrusting. “Most definitely,” he repeats. “I’m hungry. A pizza and a show should do it.”

Secks pulls off and out of her. He stands back enough to watch his thick seed slowly trickle out of the girl’s cunt. A smile spreads across his face. “What do you like on your pizza?” Ursula asks, drawing the bear’s attention away from her pussy and to her face.

“I’ll call it in, doll,” he answers. “Go get cleaned up and find something sexy to wear.”

Ursula peels herself from the sofa, scoops up the towel and begins heading for the door. “Where yous going?” Secks asks, almost in a demanding way.

“Home,” the girl counters cheerily, turning and smiling at him.

“I’m ordering the pizza for here, doll,” he informs her, matching her smile.

Ursula gets the feeling that the smile is more mocking than genuine, but she dares not say anything about it. “But my clothes are in my suitcase still.”

“I’m sure Jane has something yous can wear, doll,” the bear states. “Besides, if anything is a little small, it will show off your assets better.” He adds a wink before turning to grab the phone.

Ursula drops her gaze to the floor and heads for Jane’s room. She is shaking with nervousness and a bit of fear. She is nervous about coming on to the delivery driver and fucking him, but she reasons that it can’t be much different than Dave or the paperboy—the boy that she didn’t get the name of! At the same time, she is a little fearful of Secks. For all the fun she has with him, she feels like the bear has an evil side or something—something she just can’t quite put a finger on. Whatever it is, Ursula feels like she could make a wrong move and that is all it would take to bring out that other side.

But maybe it’s just the jitters. Maybe she is just making up a bunch of stuff because of the nervousness. Maybe it’s all in her head because all this excitement is new for her. The raw emotions and sex flying around the last couple days I not something the girl is completely accustomed to ... not yet...

Ursula picks out a light summer dress that looks like it will fit, and after a quick shower she puts it on. It is a black, light cotton and loose fitting dress. It has a tank top like top, sleeveless with plenty of opportunity to provide a peek of what is beneath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.